New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg im a feral witch who breaches privacy ok šŸ˜‚
According to Skete you most certainly are. Iā€™d be awaiting the police knocking if I was you
Geez what language is she speaking. I couldnt comprehend her typing
the offical language title is ā€˜drugged up, drunk as duck, break up victimā€™

I canā€™t stand Erin Simpleton but going to confess to loving this cake!

Thanks for the update love, plenty of people on here don a great job of them. Always a good laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Looks like Summer's husband spent last night in Kmart buying a house load of stuff. Then tonight shows himself with the children in a house that is not in the marital home.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Looks like Summer's husband spent last night in Kmart buying a house load of stuff. Then tonight shows himself with the children in a house that is not in the marital home.
So crazy that sending him overseas on a solo trip after heā€™s cheated before didnā€™t help their relationship. How crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yikes, has this breakup gone real bad?
Huh?? She's pissed off that people are checking up on her? Are her tyres really slashed or is that a metaphor for her life? Does anyone know if she still has her boys or are they all with their Dad's? I hope it's the later. She is way too unstable to be parenting in a healthy way.

Reactions: 6
Huh?? She's pissed off that people are checking up on her? Are her tyres really slashed or is that a metaphor for her life? Does anyone know if she still has her boys or are they all with their Dad's? I hope it's the later. She is way too unstable to be parenting in a healthy way.
No I think she was peeking ceisons accounts and getting mad that her ā€œfriendsā€ were asking crimson if sheā€™s ok and not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No I think she was peeking ceisons accounts and getting mad that her ā€œfriendsā€ were asking crimson if sheā€™s ok and not her.
See, no one could actually comprehend her language. But this theory is the one that makes more sense to me

Reactions: 6
That makes sense. Hereā€™s a thought Finau, maybe no one is ā€˜arskingā€™ you because you ranted the other day about people needing to mind their own business?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve never seen him so happy in my life! lol
So do we think Dan will try to hook up with Makaia now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why can ELLEHERSELF ever be happy when she goes overseas. Was this one sponsored?

The event didn't live up to her expectations and she wanted to go home, was upset after all the effort she put in to attending.

Then in the next breath she can advise followers on the best things to do in NY because of her expertise, just DM her for the info.

Why not, instead of making an issue of the event not living up to hype, and she wanted to go home; Ditch the event and do other things. I'd be annoyed if this were a sponsored trip where, like those when her sister we paying, and she still moans

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why can ELLEHERSELF ever be happy when she goes overseas. Was this one sponsored?

The event didn't live up to her expectations and she wanted to go home, was upset after all the effort she put in to attending.

Then in the next breath she can advise followers on the best things to do in NY because of her expertise, just DM her for the info.

Why not, instead of making an issue of the event not living up to hype, and she wanted to go home; Ditch the event and do other things. I'd be annoyed if this were a sponsored trip where, like those when her sister we paying, and she still moans
This is one woman who literally cannot ever be truly happy with anything in her life other her husband.
She moans about EVERYTHING! actually, Stanless Danni is another one. Is there something in the Chch water that turns everyone miserable?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

What was the event? Only saw her walking around in her Temu New York Tshirt and going to recordings of some shite yanky tv shows?

Reactions: 3
Does Dani Child sometimes Cat Free duncan seriously think sheā€™s the first person to ever choose to not have kids!?!
Does she also realise getting in to your first home is not meant to be your ā€œdream homeā€ just something sensible to get started? The whinging and entitlement!!! Sheā€™s lucky the bank will approve her to borrow anything with her flaky money earning

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Molly and her obsession with cheese šŸ«Ø
Iā€™m sorry but she brought TWO of those cheese rolls and they looked massive.
Would her stomach staples or whatever be stretching? I thought she had thyroid issues too. Sheeeesh
Not fat shaming just think sheā€™s a bit werid with food atm

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does Dani Child sometimes Cat Free duncan seriously think sheā€™s the first person to ever choose to not have kids!?!
Does she also realise getting in to your first home is not meant to be your ā€œdream homeā€ just something sensible to get started? The whinging and entitlement!!! Sheā€™s lucky the bank will approve her to borrow anything with her flaky money earning
Lol she complained that being a first time buyer is hard. I feel like even as a second time home owner its still a tough competition out there. It doesn't stop Danni, unless you are buying a 3 million dollar home maybe there will be less competition. But you probably wont get there with your crappy earnings.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.