New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right? 😬😬
Like truly, are people seriously interested in her HIDEOUS “OOTD Get Ready With Me” “What WiNniE GiRL(🥴🥴) Has For Lunch” “What I Have For Lunch” “Come Get My Nails Done With Me” “My Grocery Haul” …plus the 1786739385 unboxing PR parcels, ✨⭐CoNtEnT⭐✨?? 😳😳
I know I’m extra bitchy because she’s my BEC, but COME ON! 😬😬
She should have bought a Nuna car seat to give away to someone less fortunate, she can obviously afford it and it would be more of an influence to be gifted one to give away after buying one.
Also she’s my BEC too haha really wonder where they’ll be moving when they buy a 4 square.

Reactions: 6
What would even be or on her to do list
---

You guys could always move over to the talk nz off topic thread to chat about it xx
To Do List
1. Write To Do List.
2. Post CLEARLY sponsored content without disclosing #spon.
3. Post pic of husband looking like Creeps McGee.
4. Post vague “SoOooOo many scripts to read/big audition today!” story to make it look like you actually have a job.
5. Appear wholesome by resharing charity/40 Hour Famine (which is actually #ad 🤢) cOnTeNt.
6. Post cheesy, toothy selfie.
7. Refuse to brush ratty hair extensions.
8. “Subtly” ask for recommendations/ tag brands to 🎣🎣 for MORE! free tit.
9. Plug “Snack Masters”.
🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow. What sort of Doctor is she?
More qualified than any of us 😂😂
---
A lot of things you’re not “allowed” to do is actually 110% medically safe, it’s more a precaution. Like at the dentist they discourage X-rays before 12 weeks because if you miscarry you may blame them etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
---
A lot of things you’re not “allowed” to do is actually 110% medically safe, it’s more a precaution. Like at the dentist they discourage X-rays before 12 weeks because if you miscarry you may blame them etc.
Retinol is not safe during pregnancy. The risks are massive due to the effects it has on the forming foetus. Even during breastfeeding, because it is absorbed into circulation, and has been measured in breast milk, it is therefore considered a contraindication to its use.

Using breast feeding mum's and babies for a clinical trial would never happen; so the simplest recommendation is to say it's not safe.

If these influencers choose to ask their Drs, and they say it's ok. That is on them. It is not up to them to tell everyone it is safe. That info is for them, not to be given to their followers as a blanket yes.

Morgan Edwards saying retinol is safe is worthy of a complaint to the ASA.

FRS foetal retinol syndrome is real. The effects cannot be reversed. But it can be prevented.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
---
What makes you think that tattlers are unqualified boring housewives? I may have medical degree you may not know about😂
---
Retinol is not safe during pregnancy. The risks are massive due to the effects it has on the forming foetus. Even during breastfeeding, because it is absorbed into circulation, and has been measured in breast milk, it is therefore considered a contraindication to its use.

Using breast feeding mum's and babies for a clinical trial would never happen; so the simplest recommendation is to say it's not safe.

If these influencers choose to ask their Drs, and they say it's ok. That is on them. It is not up to them to tell everyone it is safe. That info is for them, not to be given to their followers as a blanket yes.

Morgan Edwards saying retinol is safe is worthy of a complaint to the ASA.

FRS foetal retinol syndrome is real. The effects cannot be reversed. But it can be prevented.
100%
I believe research on retinol is well known. Maybe other skincare, not so much. Even my midwife told me to watch for Vitamin A content if i am taking any supplements orally.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Christian filming, and telling Frankie to pat the baby's head. Then the dog appears and he keeps filming. The baby was crying and Frankie would have had no ability to stop the dog going straight for the infant's face. And everyone would try to Blame the dog

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Right? 😬😬
Like truly, are people seriously interested in her HIDEOUS “OOTD Get Ready With Me” “What WiNniE GiRL(🥴🥴) Has For Lunch” “What I Have For Lunch” “Come Get My Nails Done With Me” “My Grocery Haul” …plus the 1786739385 unboxing PR parcels, ✨⭐CoNtEnT⭐✨?? 😳😳
I know I’m extra bitchy because she’s my BEC, but COME ON! 😬😬
Can't forget the Pilates and the
✨hOt gUrL DiNnErS✨ gosh she annoys the tit out of me.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.