New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Life partner” gives me the biggest Ick.
Also how the duck does Rebecca Kiel always have the money to go on holiday??? They’re never home.

Reactions: 15
So fill me in. Finau has children from her last relationship with baby daddy? And now shes dating a woman and that woman appeared to be more responsible than finau herself? Is that right?

Reactions: 1
So fill me in. Finau has children from her last relationship with baby daddy? And now shes dating a woman and that woman appeared to be more responsible than finau herself? Is that right?
With 3 men I think. Not the last relationship, and yeah she’s with a woman named Cieson aka chicken seasoning. Not sure if I’d say she’s more responsible she’s still sort of a mess, just in different ways.

Reactions: 8
Molly and her obsession with cheese 🫨
I’m sorry but she brought TWO of those cheese rolls and they looked massive.
Would her stomach staples or whatever be stretching? I thought she had thyroid issues too. Sheeeesh
Not fat shaming just think she’s a bit werid with food atm
Plus that big soup and a brownie. I wonder if you get a mindset after that surgery of ‘yay I can eat anything now’, so you do. I’m so invested in seeing where this goes lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The youngest is in NZ, I think it’s the oldest who lives with her mum?
She's definitely had two of them at least for a few months now. She got them back from Australia roughly around the time her Dad passed. I think Chicken Seasoning definitely adds a layer of stability to Finau and her mental health but she also seems dodgy AF, sells drugs online and seems to have a crazy ex who does crazy tit. She seems capable of holding down a job though which is more than Finau can manage.

Reactions: 6
D
She's definitely had two of them at least for a few months now. She got them back from Australia roughly around the time her Dad passed. I think Chicken Seasoning definitely adds a layer of stability to Finau and her mental health but she also seems dodgy AF, sells drugs online and seems to have a crazy ex who does crazy tit. She seems capable of holding down a job though which is more than Finau can manage.
Does finau work?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Molly and her obsession with cheese 🫨
I’m sorry but she brought TWO of those cheese rolls and they looked massive.
Would her stomach staples or whatever be stretching? I thought she had thyroid issues too. Sheeeesh
Not fat shaming just think she’s a bit werid with food atm
I’ve heard of (anecdotally) so many people who’ve done this!
Just completely reverse the procedure afterwards, because they don’t deal with the psychological/mental reasons around their issues/relationship with food/their bodies!
Such a waste of money and resources!

Reactions: 5
Plus that big soup and a brownie. I wonder if you get a mindset after that surgery of ‘yay I can eat anything now’, so you do. I’m so invested in seeing where this goes lol.
I’ve had the same surgery as she has - gastric bypass. They don’t staple your stomach per se anymore, that’s old school and you can’t “stretch” your pouch but your capacity does increase as time goes on. What happens is you get your appetite back eventually so some fall into the trap of eating lots of small meals and highly calorific stuff. At the end of the day calories in is calories in, so you still have to be mindful. Some things like soup - I don’t eat as it goes right through and doesn’t fill you up, so you eat more and there’s the calories.
You definitely need to do the head work and be thoughtful around eating.
Not defending her terrible nutrition choices but what some are saying is her piling it on again is a normal phenomenon called bounce back. Our surgeon (we went to the same one) was very very clear that we will hit a rock bottom weight and then bounce back to a natural weight. My bounce back has been about 8kgs and because I was sooooo tiny - as she was also - the 8kgs looks like “she’s piled it all back on”. People have noooooo issue telling you that to your face gleefully either, it’s awful thinking there’s people out there hoping your expensive surgery “fails”. That said, I’m still very little, so duck the haters.
She definitely needs to watch the booze and food though, it’s a lifelong thing not a quick fix and a hell of a lot of money to throw away!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine not having to fork out at least $400 for a new car seat, just get it gifted! Even though you can clearly afford it. Or clothing/toys/basically everything. I honestly did quite like Hannah Courtney but the sheer amount of gifted stuff is mind blowing, she’s the only influencer I still follow but probably not for long lol you get sick of seeing it when you and everyone you know is on struggle street right now. I have a little one around the same age and refused to spend anything on these brands that are constantly gifting to already pretty wealthy people

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Imagine not having to fork out at least $400 for a new car seat, just get it gifted! Even though you can clearly afford it. Or clothing/toys/basically everything. I honestly did quite like Hannah Courtney but the sheer amount of gifted stuff is mind blowing, she’s the only influencer I still follow but probably not for long lol you get sick of seeing it when you and everyone you know is on struggle street right now. I have a little one around the same age and refused to spend anything on these brands that are constantly gifting to already pretty wealthy people
The volume and variety of free stuff she receives is revolting!! 🤢
And I cannot understand WHY?!
Her content is so freaking bland and boring!
Who is she “influencing”? What kickback are these brands gaining from gifting her this stuff? Surely it’s not converting to huge sales for them?! …..I don’t get it.
If you can afford to buy into a supermarket franchise you can afford the stuff she is given! Makes me sick

Reactions: 11
It actually is so icky the amount she gets sent.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’ve had the same surgery as she has - gastric bypass. They don’t staple your stomach per se anymore, that’s old school and you can’t “stretch” your pouch but your capacity does increase as time goes on. What happens is you get your appetite back eventually so some fall into the trap of eating lots of small meals and highly calorific stuff. At the end of the day calories in is calories in, so you still have to be mindful. Some things like soup - I don’t eat as it goes right through and doesn’t fill you up, so you eat more and there’s the calories.
You definitely need to do the head work and be thoughtful around eating.
Not defending her terrible nutrition choices but what some are saying is her piling it on again is a normal phenomenon called bounce back. Our surgeon (we went to the same one) was very very clear that we will hit a rock bottom weight and then bounce back to a natural weight. My bounce back has been about 8kgs and because I was sooooo tiny - as she was also - the 8kgs looks like “she’s piled it all back on”. People have noooooo issue telling you that to your face gleefully either, it’s awful thinking there’s people out there hoping your expensive surgery “fails”. That said, I’m still very little, so duck the haters.
She definitely needs to watch the booze and food though, it’s a lifelong thing not a quick fix and a hell of a lot of money to throw away!!!
Thank you for explaining - I am on the Contrave and it has fixed my mentality about food, I guess when I come OFF it I will have a bounce back too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.