New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to love a fishing for engagement post by using the ultimate baiting tag #starshiphospital.
Also does she have a new man? Seems to have alluded to that recently. We might finally stop hear her banging on about her relationship trauma

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I see Taryn is back, straight on to schmoozing for free cough medicine 😬
Looks like she's been crying for days.

Also, the observant follower will remember a month or so back she wasn't even following Ryan on insta. Well she is following him again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh thank the good lord up above 🙏 now we don't have to hear about the bloody Pokemon cards 🙄🤣

Also ✨gifted taonga✨ alriiiigghhtttyyy then 🙄
I was really invested in this story, thank you for the update. I wonder if she pressed any charges against the culprits

Is she saying that someone else sent her the cards she was missing? Or the originals were returned?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't follow Tarryn but am I correct in making the inference that she's been with Ryan for years and now he's lost interest in her but she still loves him ?

Reactions: 4
Oh thank the good lord up above 🙏 now we don't have to hear about the bloody Pokemon cards 🙄🤣

Also ✨gifted taonga✨ alriiiigghhtttyyy then 🙄
Now we can stop talking about this irrelevant narcisistic Karen and dont give her the attention she doesnt deserve, also her profile is private now. Off you go Skete you irrelevant witch
---
Danni Duncan's creepy husband giving sleep paralysis demon vibes 😅View attachment 2984735
Paralysis demon 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
💯💯💯😭

• Haha
I don't follow Tarryn but am I correct in making the inference that she's been with Ryan for years and now he's lost interest in her but she still loves him ?
Follow her, don’t judge lol, no bloody clue, think they had their first kid when she was 18/19, had two more. Pretty much any pics I’ve seen of him, even ones posted by her, he’s very creepy with other women, she says it doesn’t worry her so who knows. He’s been very absent from her posts for months now, so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Follow her, don’t judge lol, no bloody clue, think they had their first kid when she was 18/19, had two more. Pretty much any pics I’ve seen of him, even ones posted by her, he’s very creepy with other women, she says it doesn’t worry her so who knows. He’s been very absent from her posts for months now, so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I had a look a her stories today but I saw her is some white bike pants and got a jump scare !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The white pants are so 🤮Haven’t even seen Ryan been posted this year apart from with kids
Notice Jordan Whittaker has a long distance bestie cup from Ness, dont think Erana has one
Recently saw them both (T&R) at a kids sporting thing, they were standing about as far apart as you could fathom. Like, other ends of the pitch.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It wasn’t that long ago DD was all renting is better because you can live in good locations like near the beach and don’t have to deal with house repairs, renting gives us a better lifestyle etc etc. She was sanctimonious about it. She has done a complete 360 and is now focused on ownership. Wonder if her parenting journey will be similar. She would become one of those annoying older Mums who only talks about her child and entire world revolves around them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
This pic from the Christmas holiday lol.
I wish she'd leave him, we'd all support that.
Imagining being with a guy so handsy with everyone else. And he can't put his arm around her for a pic. Obviously they're done eith each other and only together for convenience.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Set your phone up and film yourself staring off into the distance…. I find this so cringe and can’t fathom why you would feel the need to do this. You just look like a dick
This if meaning Tarryn. She know what she’s doing everytime she sets the phone up. I noticed she mentioned in podcasts about PMDD maybe sue us this? I also think she is struggling to keep an ideal body imagine and it’s actually making her sick. She maybe going through pero menopause and it will be screwing with her head.

Reactions: 1
Plus that big soup and a brownie. I wonder if you get a mindset after that surgery of ‘yay I can eat anything now’, so you do. I’m so invested in seeing where this goes lol.
I can understand putting on a bit of weight once your body adjusts after WLS but Molly eats like crazy big portions and meals with huge amount of calories. Not to mention the alcohol she drinks. I thought way back when I first started following her when she was teeny tiny that I didn’t think she’d last that weight for long the way she eats. I have a few friends who have had the surgery and a couple reached that super low weight and didn’t like the way they looked so started going to the gym to get strong. They still eat small meals and avoid alcohol.

Reactions: 3
Omg...
Maria mentioning that she's more than just a mum, she's Maria!!

Only taken 13 years, and thousands of dollars of Phil's money therapy tonl figure that out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.