Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Thank god Kimberly Crossman is getting married today! I’ve had enough of her wedding
✨⭐cOnTeNt!⭐✨ 🥴🥴
No doubt there will be a huge paid Woman’s Day feature to come though!
Had to be unfollow, so much begging for free stuff, bloody revolting when you can afford to fly all around the world on holiday, pay for your own bloody wedding

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Sadie123

Why is that a seemingly small thing to do for your kid becomes like a huge chore for a stay-at-home mum like Maria? Ffs the therapy isn’t therapy-ing 🙄🙄🙄.
This seems like one of the easiest parts of being a parent. Replacing clothing that is broken. So the kid can go swimming at school? Poor kid.

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
But she wasn't just straight up and said she couldn't afford it. She went on to blame it on colonization. Her favourite thing to rant on. Have a look back in her feed, but only if you want to find out just how vulgar she is. Her uneducated opinions about many subjects is just one ugly side to her. She's a lazy ass bitch who will just sponge off anyone and don't get me started on her parenting! Her foul mouth talking about her "bitch" daughter, and yet she's delusional to think her kids don't use bad language her. Umm have a listen to you kids in the playground, your shit talking traits has been passed on to them.
---

Is she obsessed with Jared? Or obsessed with not losing him? Don't know what he ever saw in her. I'd rather be deaf than listen to her hideous voice every day!
---
Pmahmah - Really didn't need to her your long arse pubes stuck to the shower wall this morning!
To be fair tho, colonisation is the reason a lot of Māori don’t know their language. I’m white fyi - and if white people don’t come here and beat them for speaking it then they wouldn’t have to learn it. Buuut that’s another chat for another day and I get what you’re saying. I just didn’t take her post how you did, she did outright say they can’t afford it.

Attachments

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Re LFYADs, we got served by Mark today at the baby expo. He was so nice and he looked really happy. A stark contrast to how he often looks when Christian posts pictures of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

shh77

VIP Member
Flaps has an article in The Herald and comments are open on Facebook. It’s not going in Edna’s favour 😂
“Filming in her third trimester, Swart says taking on the role was daunting, requiring her to memorise many lines.”
…being required to remember lines for a tv acting role? YOU’RE KIDDING?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
What did she think? She’d have a teleprompter? 🫠

• Haha
NO ONE PERSON NEEDS ALL OF THIS FOOD AT ONCE. SHITTING YOURSELF SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES!
Thank God she sprung for trim milk. Imagine the calories if she’d had full fat milk!
---
wtf a newborn has a three hour “window”. What’s with the picture card? Seriously 😂😂. Pretty sure she wasn’t go to show his face …but shows his face
A “LEARNING LESSON”?!?! What in the first time parent nonsense is this.

I’ll personally apologise to each of my four children when I see them next for stunting their academic growth because I failed to conduct learning sessions in the first weeks of life. Probably should have employed a tutor.

• Haha
Re LFYADs, we got served by Mark today at the baby expo. He was so nice and he looked really happy. A stark contrast to how he often looks when Christian posts pictures of him.
He came up in my feed as their business donates stuff for babies in need, nurturing families, it was a whole lot of capsules for families in need

he looks like a lovely person in the pic with the donations

and the business donated regularly

his husband does him dirty for how he shares him online

• Heart

Influencer5019

Jesus Christ Skete has gone for Edna big time!
I’m no fan of flaps but her routine bullshit is nothing more than new parent naivety.
I laughed as much as the next person but this feels a little nasty.
It's real nasty. She's also trying to write in Emily Write's style, but without the wit (and writing skills) of Emily lol so it comes off particularly mean.

Also I'm pretty sure the first baby photo is of Edna's baby. Even if she put an emoji over his face it's pretty fucked to do that.
---
Ya girl’s eyebrows are angry 👀🤣🤣🤣 Edit: R Keil 😭
Good lord what is with these makeup headbands that these women walk around in, doesn't matter if you're 6 or 35 you all look equally stupid in them.

ihateliars

VIP Member
It's real nasty. She's also trying to write in Emily Write's style, but without the wit (and writing skills) of Emily lol so it comes off particularly mean.

Also I'm pretty sure the first baby photo is of Edna's baby. Even if she put an emoji over his face it's pretty fucked to do that.
Edna stated that she would not be showing her baby on the gram thou. Unless money talks
---
Just your typical wedding photo on the bedroom wall …

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Good lord what is with these makeup headbands that these women walk around in, doesn't matter if you're 6 or 35 you all look equally stupid in them.
[/QUOTE]
So stupid, I’m stunned at how many dickheads use them, looks like they’re wearing anal beads on their heads

• Haha

canigetfreestufftoo

She had one for her, partner and her current two kids
One for their family
One for their friends
And one for her employees
A bit ott but I also kinda get segregating it all especially the intimate one with her and her boys. But the friends and family one prob could have been combined
Good lord, talk about I am the centre of the world vibes. Apart from immediate family does anyone else really honestly care THAT deeply about the reproductive organs of the fetus you’re carrying????

shh77

VIP Member
Boo! I’m so tired of this “I’m a mum, I don’t know what to wear or how to dress”. No, you’ve just never made it a priority to learn what you like and what looks or feels good to wear.

You can be a mum to young kids and still have a life outside of motherhood.

Maria is using that as a shield and it’s boring now. She has more time than the rest of us to try on clothes and add outfits she likes to Pinterest, and yet here she is still pretending like motherhood is all consuming 🙄
I literally know nothing about this woman, but I get the feeling she “didn’t know what to wear or how to dress” BEFORE she had children either! 😂

• Haha