Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jesus Christ Skete has gone for Edna big time!
I’m no fan of flaps but her routine bullshit is nothing more than new parent naivety.
I laughed as much as the next person but this feels a little nasty.
Pretty much everything she's written has been plucked straight from tattle, down to the 'ear plugs and shut the door' and excessive talk of her Flaps. We know you're in here, Skete. Get some of your own material for once ✌

Reactions: 29
I was in Queenstown a while back at Ferg Burger, there was a massive line around the block as usual and in struts Brit Cunningham, waking past the big line, taking selfies in front of everyone and talking to her phone. It's the first time i've seen an influencer in the wild doin that and she looked like a massive twat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ellie sharing that her signature scent is baccarat rouge- mate that's an EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLAR bottle of perfume?! She is truly the most privileged twat on the internet

• Wow
  • Haha
RK admitted in comments on TikTok that J isn’t doing the Te Ao Māori course this year as they can’t afford it
---
View attachment 2895965
It’s not surprising though, is it.

- They probably have a MASSIVE mortgage.
- She doesn’t work despite having 2 kids in school and 1 old enough to be in kindy (influencing isn’t work - especially when you’re as shit at it as she is).
- They’ve just ripped apart their house to do massive renovations which appear to have stalled, possibly cos they can’t afford to pay the tradesmen.
- They spent $$$$$$ on his home gym that isn’t being utilised.
- They spent $$$$$$ on a pool despite having an unfinished house.
- He was going to the most expensive city in the country for a year to “immerse himself in his culture”, supposedly without also working part time.
- Meanwhile she stayed at home trying to make ends meet with side hustles.

How did they think this was going to play out? 🤦🏼‍♀️

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Jesus Christ Skete has gone for Edna big time!
I’m no fan of flaps but her routine bullshit is nothing more than new parent naivety.
I laughed as much as the next person but this feels a little nasty.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
Yes we'll I suppose that phrase went a bit far. Gave her too much grace. But moving on...
---

I thought it was evening when they realised they needed them... photo looked dark anyway.
---

Oh yea fuck! Forgot about that! Lol.
---

Took me ages but yall always take the bait.
Fuck you’re annoying

• Haha

hazelnot

Chatty Member
To be fair it is hard to buy togs out of season and the aquatic centre shops have high mark up and limited range. Usually savemart has a swim wear section year round but of course they close at 4pm.
Omg stoppp 😂 This isn't even accurate defensiveness; MFM is in Auckland, there are LOADS of places to buy swimwear for kids. Farmers, The Warehouse, North Beach; virtually everywhere still has a good range of stock and if anything it's cheaper at the mo being end of season.

Your constant rushing in to defend the precious influencer community is a lol at the best of times but this one is so far off mark you're just embarrassing yourself. No one in Tāmaki needs to visit an aquatic centre to buy togs, at any time of year 😂

• Haha

influenzavax2.0

It’s not surprising though, is it.

- They probably have a MASSIVE mortgage.
- She doesn’t work despite having 2 kids in school and 1 old enough to be in kindy (influencing isn’t work - especially when you’re as shit at it as she is).
- They’ve just ripped apart their house to do massive renovations which appear to have stalled, possibly cos they can’t afford to pay the tradesmen.
- They spent $$$$$$ on his home gym that isn’t being utilised.
- They spent $$$$$$ on a pool despite having an unfinished house.
- He was going to the most expensive city in the country for a year to “immerse himself in his culture”, supposedly without also working part time.
- Meanwhile she stayed at home trying to make ends meet with side hustles.

How did they think this was going to play out? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know right. I haven’t really been following her so I may have missed any chat about him going to Auckland. but I just don’t get it? Te Wānanga o Raukawa & Aotearoa both do online courses for beginners for free, as well as noho learning where you study from home (like, while working..) and then go and stay on campus on certain weekends. It’s really impossible to do full immersion every weekday AND provide for your family unless there’s a lot of planning, saving etc involved (coming from someone who’s husband & self both want to do full immersion and just can’t because kids, mortgage, life). They do shit on massive impulses those two. If Jared wants to connect with his culture he should do some online courses, go to his marae, take small steps because bleeping off to Auckland to be unemployed and fully immersed is not going to work when you have 3 kids and all these expenses + a wife that doesn’t work… how was that not obvious?

This what I'm struggling to digest with her and the whole childfree thing..why does she lump herself in there with people who have lost children etc...? Like seriously, anyone care to explain lol
Because Danni lacks emotional intelligence and empathy, so she can’t understand that losing a child or being unable to have a child is heartbreak you can’t even put into words.
Therefore she thinks that being “attacked” for choosing child free life is in the same realm of discomfort and therefore can be lumped into the same category.

I’m yet to see any real proof that she has ever had a hard time from literally anyone for choosing not to have children.

At this point I’m glad she won’t be passing her genes on to the next generation.

• Heart
Reactions: 26