Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What did the original poster say about flaps, it's gone 🤷
original post was doxxing so got removed. Glad it got removed. Yuck behaviour doxxing fellow tattlers. We’ve seen the lengths Simone went to to doxx a tattler before and she did her best to hunt down Hobsonville Housewife. Let’s not repeat and have a users safety put at risk because some psychotic influencer didn’t like their comments on here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

shh77

VIP Member
Her hair, I cant
Also yes who else is over seeing 20000 mother's day pr packages. Ughhhh
It actually makes me sick! They’re so insanely greedy!
Imo the “Mothers Day” gifts you receive should come from your KIDS! (Craaaaazy I know! 🥴)…not a hundred brands giving you free shit

• Heart

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
The fuck is wrong with this chick, really with the emojis? Jesus Christ.
Unpacking my dead babies clothes for my new baby 😳😳 ! I can never understand this type of grief but I’m sorry I’d be getting new clothes ! The sadness would just be to much

• Sad
  • Wow

Pentothal

VIP Member
She’s only in her early 40’s right? Didn’t she recently turn 40?
You can’t tell me she wasn’t wearing cocktail dresses and business casual out with her mates 20 years ago like the rest of us 😂
Acting like she doesn’t know what a cocktail dress is 🙄 come on.
Hmmm, never have i ever worn a cocktail dress with a cardie🤷
Screenshot_20240507_141804.jpg
Now I’m having doubts about Phil it makes me feel like they whinge about the kids together about having to pay attention to them
Maria seriously resents her children, they'll pick up on it, if they haven't already😔

• Haha
  • Sick

Pentothal

VIP Member
🤢🤢🤢 Elleherself. Why does she sell grubby clothes to others. Why should the buyers have to clean the filthy jacket. And what is prettily🤔. This really deserves being put in the bin, wth are those stains

Screenshot_20240501-152703_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Can one TC please tell me reading between the lines if the wedding was a “Simmy Fest” or not? #sponsored#gifted
"Collaborated with..." is doing ALL of the work here.

This is now what influencers are doing (read, Simone and any of the rest of the ones with no integrity). They are getting massive discounts off normal pricing from vendors in return for the free advertising exposure on the influencer's account, but it means they can say "oh yes we purchased this ourselves" because technically they did get an invoice and pay for it. It's just that they didn't have to pay anywhere near what a normie would have to fork out to get the same product/service. NOTE this isn't actually legit, the ASA guidelines for influencers states clearly that even gifted goods and services or contra deals must be labelled clearly with "ad".

It's absolute bullshit behaviour, and they think they're being cute, but they're actually just being deceitful wannabes.

• Angry
  • Wow
JFC is anyone still buying Ruby and Rain? When they were entirely designed and made by hand in NZ I kinda get they had to be pricy, but now it's all made in a Vietnamese sweat shop you'd think it would be cheaper! Sadly I feel like they are just taking advantage of plus size people now. Who's paying $135 for a tshirt or $179 for a hoodie!!

• Wow
Wow. No wonder she is not taken seriously 🤯🤯🤯. It’s an AD!!! 🙄
I also do NOT understand all this identity thing that relies on what someone’s uterus is up to. Pori Mahmah doesn’t have a kid but doesn’t identify as such because she is busy with her PhD (I still don’t agree with her food portion habits but yep). Maybe Danni can be busy with a career and she’ll realise it’s not the uterus job to give you an identity.

• Heart

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Couples who feel the need to flaunt their affections to anyone and everyone online have definitely got issues under the surface.
A happy relationship is no sign of it online.
It's funny you say that.
I often wonder if people think my husband and I have separated due to there being no mention of him for years on my FB or Insta.

• Haha
Never, Literally never. Her.story was condesscending about "what we want you to know about. sign lanugage is..." while admitting she'd like to learn some.

So who sponsors her to do this gig, because I'm going to email. There are people doing great things for the Deaf community and she isn't one of them. It just makes a mockery out of the event.
Louder please!!! Totally agree! The Deaf community deserves more than MFM’s “IDGAF” piss poor effort. 😞