Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
Now this is what shits me about what RK is doing. This morning she was carrying on about wanting to catch the kitten before she goes on tour because it won't be as much of a kitten in 3 weeks time when she gets back and won't be as cute. This is exactly why there is such a cat problem everywhere!! People dumping cats who got too old or for what ever their pathetic reason is for! It's not just something you keep until they're no longer cute and little it's for their entire life! I have a beautiful 15 year old cat so does she want the cat for 15 years? My mum's cat lived till 21! She said so herself she doesn't even like cats so will she commit to it or will it be like the 500 ridiculous businesses she starts willy nilly? She doesn't even have a proper home for her own kids. Will she desex the poor thing? That costs money. Will you vaccinate it and keep up with the schedule?

I just get the feeling this is yet another one of her stupid ideas. She even said Jared doesn't want or like cats so why the fuck are you doing this and then pissing off for 3 weeks leaving it up to him?! The whole thing has made me irrationally angry. I've followed cat rescues since they were a thing and when I see people like her it just makes me angry.

Sorry for the huge rant but I'm a massive cat person I have 3 older cats that I've had since they were little and they're my babies. She acts like she's saving the world but she's contributing to the problem.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Lol if it weren't for "colonisation" rebecca would still be in England.
Rebecca comes across like the type of person who will blame anyone but herself for her circumstances.
How embarrassing for her to be posting this.
Maybe that renovation money would have been better spent on some therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

UndiesOnFirst

Can someone shed some light on this for me? Maria has no symptoms from eating gluten but now has to be much stricter to ensure she has zero gluten cos there was coeliac antibodies in her blood….. so now they can only to go certain places etc. I know coeliac disease serious, but if you have no symptoms from eating gluten what’s the problem? Or is it just Maria wanting to be the centre of attention of the family?
---
the issue is, the gluten will still be doing the damage to her insides, but she won’t have any warning signs or symptoms so she’ll think she’s fine, even though she’s not fine, her body is still destroying itself. The symptoms aren’t the worst part of being coeliac - although it can feel that way - it’s the damage gluten does to your body.

redka

Im sorry. I just now realised that Wen & Yen is in Rosedale. What the FUCK is Maria doing driving 1.5hrs return for a pie every week? What the actual fuck.

• Wow
  • Haha

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Oh so now it's colonisations fault they can't hold down jobs, manage their finances, keep it in his pants and can't speak their native language. Fuck me Rebecca

• Haha

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
I think it’s extremely tasteless that DD thinks for a second that her childless tribe include people who have lost children. For those people they would never be childless in the same way and would always feel like a parent. It goes to show she really has absolutely no clue. She’s insufferable

• Heart

SoDevine

So how has Edna got baby Astyn into a sleeping routine already. Guess she will be back at work next week
Had a good laugh at that comment. Babies literally change their routine every couple of weeks as newborns. Next week she will be back to square 1 working out how her day will be going. I remember those first couple weeks thinking my baby was pretty good and consistent. Got to 4 weeks and had a serial cat napper on my hands for months.

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Nah that’s not cool man. We can go after the way they act and their self entitlement but going after something like that is not it 👎

and no I’m not trying to control or monitor others I just think that’s a step too far
---

I genuinely don’t get why people do this!! It’s so annoying. I can’t tell if the outfit looks good or if it’s the filter 😂
Oh piss off everyone does it every day with bigger things than a mole with a hair on it!!! it's a mole!! You've just done the same on jess page and been called out for telling people off for something you had done snd said also! get off this website if you want to keep monitoring people. Looking through your past things you defend influencers alot-clearly is not the site for you!

• Haha
  • Heart

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Fucking hate Edna. She makes it so unrealistic for first time mum. When i had my first, i have no idea what im doing . Let alone knowing they need to have sleep routine. Like ffs they wake up all night whay sleep routine edna? Hes only a week old. God this woman is so full of sht!
They don't need a sleep routine. Grown-ups need a sleep routine. I hate seeing influencers peddle adultified sleep for babies. THEY'RE BABIES. Let them be babies 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Pentothal

VIP Member
I think she means the fabric on the shoe looks like towelling.
Thank you, of course. I'll wear my TC crown 👑 with pride.😊

Really disappointed in Edna. She was so happy to show her growing belly, but now PP it's hidden.She is showing such an unrealistic view of the 4 th trimester. And the baby is already sleep trained. Such damaging messages she's sending to other new mum's😔

• Heart
  • Haha
Ruby and rain or Friday flamingo if you (anyone can answer) were forced to choose between the two
I would still choose Ruby & Rain, simply because Sera Lily is a massive cunt but also her clothes kind of look like they’re out of a bad 80’s movie, where someone turns up in a hideous, puffy, floofy prom dress.

Edit: let’s never forget that Sara used to send herself hate mail on her website anonymously and post it on her page with a big sob story to get sympathy. And she never stops crying. I keep saying it but fuck these people need therapy not an audience.

• Haha
  • Wow

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Had to chuckle at Christian's post about only want Lulu to have an hour nap at daycare. As a daycare teacher I can tell you now, the kids we are asked to wake up after a certain amount of time are the kids we let sleep for hours 😂

• Haha
  • Heart