Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
To be fair it is hard to buy togs out of season and the aquatic centre shops have high mark up and limited range. Usually savemart has a swim wear section year round but of course they close at 4pm.
At this point I’m honestly impressed at your ability to continue defending influencers. Not the point of this site at all, but bravo I guess?

Also a quick google shows shops like Rebel have heaps of swimwear still and lots of it on sale as well. I guess that’s too far for Maria to travel though 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23

#Simon

VIP Member
There s some weird need for the Twinkies to sleep in the dark. Those duvets are part of the new sleeping mats they got to fit in the black sleeping pods for when they are away. They've been practicing using them to improve their sleeping. Very handy those mats, they pack down to next to nothing for travel🤷
She makes raising children look so incredibly hard! She’s got more gagets than any baby store. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Elle herself Dingwell is back selling grubby, used, x twinkie clothing. But that's ok, she's describing it as preschool condition. Why couldn't she have given it a decent wash🤢
Screenshot_20240429_153156.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Allthebestnamesweretaken

I will never understand Maria. I think most parents want the best for their kids. We want them to have friends and be happy. I understand not every child enjoys sport, but why doesn't she put them in an activity they do enjoy, like art etc? I feel so sorry for her kids. She does nothing to benefit them in any way. You can tell she hates being a mum, if we can sense it, I bet her kids do too. She literally does the bare minimum to get by and it's so hard to watch. YOU chose to have children Maria. They didn't ask to be born. Seriously step up. The meals you cook are crap. Your lunchboxes are boring. You do nothing for your kids unless your sister is in NZ. They are incredibly sheltered.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
Rebecca, colonisation didn't force you to overextend your mortgage, give up all your businesses and jobs and try and live the sweet life on no salary with a new pool. I bet Jared needed some space as she's... a lot.

Can I also just say that Rebecca's parents might be the best but JFC Rebecca expecting her parents to basically nighttime parent Aggie and live in their ruined house while Rebecca lives in their small house because they didn't manage their renos? No way would I be ok with my parents doing that when I'd made poor choices. Rebecca basically wants it all without doing any work. Seriously- that's an expensive pool, brand new personal training business. Why can't Jared do his youth work and see PT clients in the evening? Many of us have multiple jobs just to stay afloat at the moment but Rebecca seems to think she's entitled to live the high life. She possibly should just take her damn ADHD medication too as that's clearly not helping.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
“The materials were so expensive so we couldn’t survive”
Ellie using the packaging materials lol the fuck girl that’s where all the profits going!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Bro, your kids need more food. Literally asking for more food because funnily enough a mandarin and a white bread sandwich isn’t enough. But noodles!? Ffs Maria your kids are malnourished
GIVE THE KID SOME DAMN PROTEIN. Didn't she say the other day that women need more protein or some shit?! Your daughter will be going through puberty on a diet of empty carbs mate. She needs protein to support her hormones. Painful.

• Sad
Jesus Christ Skete has gone for Edna big time!
I’m no fan of flaps but her routine bullshit is nothing more than new parent naivety.
I laughed as much as the next person but this feels a little nasty.
I saw this first post about Edna and had a wee chuckle and agreed with her sentiments but then it kept going and Skete really went to town. I don’t like Edna either or her newborn sleep routine bullshit but I thought Skete got a bit aggressive and carried away… as I say totally on board with the point she’s making but she kind of makes it too many times to the point I started to feel bad for Edna a little. I’m guessing though the reason she went to town so much was more so because she’s here in tattle seeing what the latest topic of discussion is that she can use herself for engagement

fillers

MFM saying she knows more sign language than general public because she knows how to sign the alphabet. Christ on a bike

• Haha
  • Sad

shh77

VIP Member
GiRLiE sWiRLiE got the helmet blowwaved for a wedding this weekend
Who wore it better? 😂😬

IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0787.jpeg
IMG_0786.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
So is most of this forum these days tbh. Been ages since it had some real spice.
You ain’t had no spice lately because you only share a bed with your creepy husband when you want another cashie.

Also if you ain’t Cashie you sure are giving Martha from baby reindeer vibes.

Last edited:
  • Haha