Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We start the thread #58 recap with Edna giving birth to baby Astyn and probably realising that - OOP! birth and recovery are a little bit harder than she realised.
We all want to see her getting a ✨reality check✨ but I also know we all wish her well and hope her and baby are happy and thriving.

I can’t bring myself to follow Danni Childfree Catless Duncan but did someone say she’s complaining about having to stick to childfree content?? Girl. That’s what us parents call ✨making a rod for your own back✨.

Jay-Jay the radio queen recently got paid to shared her story in the Women’s Day, telling the world about her wonderful marriage to Dom which sent his girlfriend into a tailspin.
Has she made an appearance back on socials yet??

Marnie proves to us all that she’s still a massive cunt, blaming every little thing on Mack.
Someone put this woman in the bin, she’s trash.

Ellie Bellie and husband Bretty Boo have released Iveagh to the world, giving their customers the opportunity to experience the scents sniff their products at a market.
Ellie continues to shop like her life depends on it while we all wonder wtf goes on in that house that they’ve lost their business and seemingly their minds too.

MFM recently read tattle got told about what we say in here, and lashed out at us for sharing our thoughts and opinions on her children … who she posts about publicly … which is where we get information that enables us to have those thoughts and opinions 🥴
I sincerely hope she isn’t on her way to another breakdown because nobody wants that. Do you know what we do want? Clothes that fit her kids, peeled carrots, and nutritious meals.
Where is the Thermomix, Maria 🕵️‍♂️

Hannah Courtney recently burst onto our screens with arguably the worst haircut AND the worst fashion sense.
I have nothing to say about her. She did a review on a fucking cheese scone for goodness sake. Boring. Next.

Elle Herself the keto queen is on yet another keto reset as she proves how unsustainable this diet is. She once again uses her pregnancy weight/immediately postpartum weight as the starting point to how much weight she lost after the ✨twinnies✨ which is misleading at best, and extremely unhealthy at worst.
Her and her gay husband continue to film the twins at vulnerable moments and it gives me the ick.

Speaking of ick. Love From Your ads Dads continue their inappropriate parenting and using their children as content.
I have no idea why anyone follows them, Christian is the worst. I can’t even think of any reasons for why, he just is.

Molly BadTanLee is MIA with absolutely no updates on her weekend, where she’s drinking, or what she has slathered on her face. Where are you Molly? Who are you going home with? How much makeup ended up on your pillow last night? Tell us!!!!

Rebecca Kiel has Jarred back in her hot little hands as he actually works in a constructive role doing youth social work. We love that.
Do you know what we don’t love? Rebecca’s unhinged rants, brownies made in dirty kitchens, weird political opinions about the government taking “her money”, and Jarred shagging anything that moves. Get that man a chastity belt and some therapy.
I’m waiting for an update on the renovations but it appears they have pulled their entire house apart with no funds to actually finish the job, and now they are living in a tiny home … but they have a pool and each other and that’s all that matters!

Renee Johansen is awfully quiet at the moment. Could a new business be blooming? Or has someone else wronged her and she’s seething in the background over a situation she probably caused.

And we end this with Chelsea Winter introducing us to the answer to all our prayers: frequency water.
Simply write down all your hopes and dreams, put the paper on top of your morning glass of water, and let the words vibrate into your h20 where you’ll then become ✨insane✨ as she is.
Taking unhinged and unhealthy to a new level, she continues to try convince us that she’s the happiest she has ever been. Not buying it. Or anything else she puts out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

prettylittleinfluencer

Lol if it weren't for "colonisation" rebecca would still be in England.
There’s a free Te Reo Māori course through the open polytechnic. I know cos I’m literally doing it. I’ve just started the first paper but wtf anyone can do it and I’m still working full time and raising my family and not fucking around on my husband. Go me!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Her babies “routine” is what most newborns do 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s just eat sleep nappy repeat for those first few weeks.
I have only just got myself up off the floor from laughing that Edna thinks her baby is in a routine. Fuck me that woman is in for a world of pain when he comes out of the newborn haze. I put my life savings and my 4 children's lives on the certainty she will have a sleep consultant before the year is out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Hi Maria - once again your narcissism is overwhelming. School swimming is a pretty big deal. You would have signed a permission slip and received numerous reminders from the school. Ain’t no way this should have been a surprise to you.
You treat your kids like toddlers, they aren’t allowed any freedom or responsibility so it’s completely on you that swimming was forgotten. Plus pull the fucking other one - firstly since you are a weather god, you are pretty thick - it’s autumn not fucking winter. Secondly there are about 10 shops within a 20 minute drive that sell swimwear. You may even find some is on sale being ‘autumn’. And lastly, only a shit parent who does nothing with their kids would get through a summer without their child having worn swimwear.

Reactions: 33
Someone warn Danni Childfree Duncan to avoid Country Road this week. I feel like the message on the window display would cause her to have a full tantrum right there on the mall tiles.

IMG_7347.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Edna- "in toyota's awake windows I always do a learning session with him"
You can't make this shit up. His entire wake window is a learning session babes. That's how babies work? Life is a learning session. Jesus christ she's an absolute twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
i cant believe this woman wrote a cover letter when putting down an offer to a house purchase. Honey this is not rental property, no one wants to read your charity case. Highest offer wins. Simple.
Entitled behaviour, imagine my surprise.

Hope the house was bought by a lovely family with some cool kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Drove into town and passed that My Great Adventure guy doing his walk with his pram. Don’t do meth people. Not even once.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

hfw29

i cant believe this woman wrote a cover letter when putting down an offer to a house purchase. Honey this is not rental property, no one wants to read your charity case. Highest offer wins. Simple.
We had a couple do this for our house. Real estate agent used it to figure out they were emotionally invested, lied that we were really swayed by their letter, but thay they needed to raise their offer to match a higher bidder (that didn't exist). Ruthless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
To be fair it is hard to buy togs out of season and the aquatic centre shops have high mark up and limited range. Usually savemart has a swim wear section year round but of course they close at 4pm.
Why the heck are you here, twice maybe three times today you have defended Maria please find something better to do this isn’t the place for you. I don’t know if you because you’ve been called out so many times your doing it on purpose but pleas stop

• Haha
Reactions: 29