New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uggghhh can we pleeeeeasE NOT turn this into a politics page?? There is enough of that tit everywhere else. Let's just stick to dissing the crappy influencer behaviour.

Said with love, peace and moonbeams ✌❤
I mean the thread was originally for nz influencers AND public figures and politicians need to be called out too sometimes . They r public figures.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I mean the thread was originally for nz influencers AND public figures and politicians need to be called out too sometimes . They r public figures.
The problem is that anyone that has a different political opinion gets absolutely slaughtered in here and it just turns into arguments, moderating other people’s comments or defending the politicians getting called out, which is not what the page is for. Then we go off track from the real problems like crappy mothers physically harming their kids, or parents exploiting their children to make a few bucks. I’d much prefer talking about Cassie’s kids ice cream flavours 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You should have stopped typing after your first paragraph hon, cos you just did what you told them not to lol. Leave the politics and lectures for another thread….
Saying David Seymour is a fuckwit isn’t a political opinion though, it’s a logical conclusion informed by personal experience. 😂
And calling Nick Mowbray a giant asshole is exactly what we’re here for.

I fully agree that political debates don’t belong here. But if someone has tea on a politician then I reckon sharing it here is fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can we not have politics here please. If I wanted that, I'd be reading the latest trash story on Stuff.

I'd prefer to talk about Cashie and what pizza and doughnut flavours her family had. 8 pizzas!! jeeeeeeeepers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For anyone who wants to talk politics✌

Reactions: 13
The problem is that anyone that has a different political opinion gets absolutely slaughtered in here and it just turns into arguments, moderating other people’s comments or defending the politicians getting called out, which is not what the page is for. Then we go off track from the real problems like crappy mothers physically harming their kids, or parents exploiting their children to make a few bucks. I’d much prefer talking about Cassie’s kids ice cream flavours 😏
People defending anyone getting called out here get slaughtered lol. Point is whether influencer, politician or all black etc, or just rich bleep with a big following- all public figures.

Reactions: 6
Girl Twin's breakfast tray is broken. How will she be able to watch tv and eat breakfast on the couch 🤷

The blue replacement will not do. How will Elle.cope, will they have to eat breakfast at the table, but then they can't see the tv; will Elle be able to convince her Blue is a as good as pink. Riveting. We await the outcome

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Girl Twin's breakfast tray is broken. How will she be able to watch tv and eat breakfast on the couch 🤷

The blue replacement will not do. How will Elle.cope, will they have to eat breakfast at the table, but then they can't see the tv; will Elle be able to convince her Blue is a as good as pink. Riveting. We await the outcome
Had it been my child, you use the table regardless of what colour it is! duck me, talk about letting your toddler rule the roost to try and stop a meltdown. Grow some balls Elle!

Reactions: 11
But a lot of them do this! Look at the silly soft toys some of these influencers have and buy more of incase they get lost. I don’t remember any of my kids having cuddly toys or blankets to help comfort them throughout the day. These parents make a rod for their own back when they start doing this.

Reactions: 6
Well it isn't now and honestly tattle is the perfect escape from the fuckery that is politics. Plus it's more boring than what you Cassie make your kids for lunch each day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
For anyone who wants to talk politics✌
Ugh... no way.
Start an NZ political thread. Don't Start on politics in there please!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People defending anyone getting called out here get slaughtered lol. Point is whether influencer, politician or all black etc, or just rich bleep with a big following- all public figures.
As Watermelon has said - if its tea on a politician then absolutely bring it....if its your own opinion on why they are cunts then tell a friend, not us.

Reactions: 16
How does Rebecca afford to live? They both have no jobs. Renovations, J off studying next year, possible new caravan. Is her parents paying the mortgage as trade off to live at their house?

Reactions: 15
All weekend all I’ve seen is influenzas tagging brands in a hopes for freebies why can’t you just buy something and it not have a motif 🙄 Ellie’s Belly seeking lyllaby club give me strength

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.