New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was the Principal dealer of the big continental cars dealership in Wairau. I’m not buying the “resignation”

Lol why would you give that up to work at home with your lazy wife in her pyramid scheme crap that surley he knows won't last 🤣 so didn't resign no one in there right mind would. He would have been on good money there and won't get anything like that with what he's doing now

Reactions: 5
Rebecca is delusional. Selling a used tent for only 1k less than current retail of the latest model. Also, guarantee these go on sale with significant discount which is probably when she bought hers. So she’s probably trying to sell for more than she paid. Is she not aware of this thing called depreciation?
Especially as its several years old! Like yeah you've used your tent "less than 10 times" but you've also stayed in it for weeks and weeks over multiple years, that's more than 1k worth of wear and tear.

Reactions: 7
Nah, Zempire don’t really do sales and there’s a pretty decent market for secondhand models although I couldn’t speak for the price that Rebecca has on hers.
I think it's too high. We have a zempire tent and a spent a few months looking on trademe first, people want soooo close to the new price even though buying second hand you lose all your warranties and consumers guarantee act etc.

We ended up just buying a new zempire tent, so many of the ones I enquired about relisted and relisted for months before finally dropping the price 🤡

Reactions: 9
I think it's too high. We have a zempire tent and a spent a few months looking on trademe first, people want soooo close to the new price even though buying second hand you lose all your warranties and consumers guarantee act etc.

We ended up just buying a new zempire tent, so many of the ones I enquired about relisted and relisted for months before finally dropping the price 🤡
Yup second hand is second hand. Like a new car. As soon as it’s driven, price plummets. Less than $1k off new is insane. If I was spending that much, I’d just add the extra and get new. With no filth and wear and tear.

Reactions: 12
Rebecca is delusional. Selling a used tent for only 1k less than current retail of the latest model. Also, guarantee these go on sale with significant discount which is probably when she bought hers. So she’s probably trying to sell for more than she paid. Is she not aware of this thing called depreciation?
And didn’t they have people living in it last summer? It was up for weeks.
Also bleeping gross she posted Ruby taking her top off and nipples showing 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Of course love from your Dads puts up a reel talking about how he shouts and swears at his kids and all the comments are like "aww so beautiful and real this makes me want to cry"

Okay I'm the first to admit I've shouted in front of my kids before, but I also have lasting psychological damage from being shouted at as a child.. I think it's very important not to shout at them.

Does he think because Marnie posted about physically hurting her child, that it's engaging and profitable content to talk about psychologically abusing them?

Adding that Frankie apologised at the end made me roll my eyes. That doesn't justify your abhorrent behaviour, Christian. Go take a parenting course.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And didn’t they have people living in it last summer? It was up for weeks.
Also bleeping gross she posted Ruby taking her top off and nipples showing 🤬
She has zero clue on how to parent kids safely and keep them offline. Disgusting behaviour by an adult.

Of course love from your Dads puts up a reel talking about how he shouts and swears at his kids and all the comments are like "aww so beautiful and real this makes me want to cry"

Okay I'm the first to admit I've shouted in front of my kids before, but I also have lasting psychological damage from being shouted at as a child.. I think it's very important not to shout at them.

Does he think because Marnie posted about physically hurting her child, that it's engaging and profitable content to talk about psychologically abusing them?

Adding that Frankie apologised at the end made me roll my eyes. That doesn't justify your abhorrent behaviour, Christian. Go take a parenting course.
I wondered if it was an attempt to support his mate Marnz. I wish influencers would stop normalising treating children badly. Like yes admit you messed up but don’t blame your children for your behaviour and talk about doing better.

Reactions: 19
Ok so I’m with Hone here. But I’m perplexed at LFYDS also applauding this korero to the Act party when his brother was a bloody Act candidate. Like, I know you can have differing political views to your family. But his mums public Instagram has posts praising the Act candidate brother etc. and it’s just odd to me that he posts about his kids toileting and other such “taboo” topics but can’t address this.
---
I wondered if it was an attempt to support his mate Marnz. I wish influencers would stop normalising treating children badly. Like yes admit you messed up but don’t blame your children for your behaviour and talk about doing better.
I think he thinks he’s written some kind of arty poem. Makes me want to stab my eardrums with a pencil.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Yup second hand is second hand. Like a new car. As soon as it’s driven, price plummets. Less than $1k off new is insane. If I was spending that much, I’d just add the extra and get new. With no filth and wear and tear.
I wonder if it's like Thermo Mix machines. I was looking at some second hand but they were only like $200-300 off brand new and some were a year old!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thought Christian had said he wasn’t posting political things on his page but other. Felt it was the reason he wasn’t getting work. Yet he still does and from what has been said here may also buy bots? Yet Danni who posts as much the same political issues is increasing in followers. Maybe it’s you Christian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.