New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca is delusional. Selling a used tent for only 1k less than current retail of the latest model. Also, guarantee these go on sale with significant discount which is probably when she bought hers. So she’s probably trying to sell for more than she paid. Is she not aware of this thing called depreciation?
Nah, Zempire don’t really do sales and there’s a pretty decent market for secondhand models although I couldn’t speak for the price that Rebecca has on hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rebecca is delusional. Selling a used tent for only 1k less than current retail of the latest model. Also, guarantee these go on sale with significant discount which is probably when she bought hers. So she’s probably trying to sell for more than she paid. Is she not aware of this thing called depreciation?
Omg why is she selling? Didn’t they only get it last year? She went on and on about it for months

edit to add: just looked at her stories and she’s selling to buy a caravan cos her parents got one and now she wants one 🙄 where does their money come from???

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Rebecca wants a caravan like her parents - hummmm Rebecca mid 30's? vs parents 60's?
Parent's worked all their life prolly paid cash for their caravan.
Girl, you can't just HAVE what your parents have just because you want it.
Also, good luck selling that tent 🤡

Rebecca you need to face reality and get a real job and learn the value of money, we all know you are gonna be a single mum soon.
So start acting like one now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can get a brand new version of what she's got for way cheaper- why would anyone buy that?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Edna asking for essentially peoples free images to promote her product and offering a lousy Ed&i voucher for $100 and a face mask for 3 hours work AND your images to be freely used 💀 but wears lots of designer. Make it make sense 🤔
It also doesn't say where the shoot is. Not once has she put a location so how do people applying know if they can actually be where they need to be on the day? Just a small detail to leave out you numpty!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That was obvious it would happen, how could geoff of handed in his notice last week and be finished there now that he is starting with her on Wednesday?... thought he was high up in his job

Let's see how long this lasts.. the crystals and nails she did at home never lasted
He was the Principal dealer of the big continental cars dealership in Wairau. I’m not buying the “resignation”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It also doesn't say where the shoot is. Not once has she put a location so how do people applying know if they can actually be where they need to be on the day? Just a small detail to leave out you numpty!
Because there is only X amount of spaces so not everyone is selected I imagine she’d let the ones she’s chosen know privately

Reactions: 2
Also with the way they treat their living accom imagine the state of this tent
Hint Rebecca join a camping site and sell it that way. Way easier as people will be honest about the price and if it’s a good deal will buy it straight away. This brand does have a good resale price and people seem to love them.

She should hang on to it they might need it with how long the renos r going lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rebecca and a bloody caravan omg tent gate went on for months and months and was the most boring content while she tried to make a decision 🙄
The cost of a caravan is so high in comparison to a tent, even a fancy one like they have. Unless you’re old, or rich or go camping all the time why would you fork out $25k+ for something you’ll use 4 weeks a year. I didn’t think the Keils were any of those things but maybe I’m wrong since they are renovating the house and installed a pool…

Rebecca and a bloody caravan omg tent gate went on for months and months and was the most boring content while she tried to make a decision 🙄
The cost of a caravan is so high in comparison to a tent, even a fancy one like they have. Unless you’re old, or rich or go camping all the time why would you fork out $25k+ for something you’ll use 4 weeks a year. I didn’t think the Keils were any of those things but maybe I’m wrong since they are renovating the house and installed a pool…
It’s giving lotto win. What are the big spends / decisions? J rod quits job, they fit out full home gym, complete house demo / reno, pool install. Anything else?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.