New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Marnies going to invite Life by Lottie over to stay for a week to experience her life, like she did with that other commenter šŸ˜‰ I'm absolutely sure it was a 100% authentic offer and all šŸ™„
Imagine offering your house and kids up to a random on the internet who has expressed distaste at your parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just read she's joining the school PTA aswell. I don't think they'll want you now Marnie
Iā€™ve just emailed them via the website. Hopefully I got the right school, I donā€™t follow Marnie but it was mentioned a couple pages ago. Shes got no business being around other kids, let alone her own.

Reactions: 22
Iā€™ve just emailed them via the website. Hopefully I got the right school, I donā€™t follow Marnie but it was mentioned a couple pages ago. Shes got no business being around other kids, let alone her own.
Steve is on the board of trustees I think. The school should be looking into whether the family needs support / an intervention.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
What we are seeing is some sort of screwed up dystopian reality of ā€œwhite women Instagramā€ where these influencers are a huge problem but so are their audiences who don't hold them to account and who cheer them on for abusing their children and celebrate them for their "honesty". Black Mirror anyone?
---
What planet is she on???
I think it's probably Marnie herself. Or anyone of her Waipu/Mangawhai/Ruakaka rich-cosplaying-pretend-hippies-homeschool crew that are all into selling master resell rights or human design to each other while their husbands earn big bucks.

Reactions: 28
I've unfollowed all of her pages. I'm a bit of a chronic 'keep hate following' just to see what they are doing and never really cared about what my follow meant to them. But this has pushed me too far.
Anyone in emcult group to see what her bestie em mentions about it?

Reactions: 13
Her house is feral, I'd sooner sleep in my car than stay in her house. Such a stupid suggestion. She needs to take ownership of failing Mack.
Sleep in the house truck thing. It has availability on AirBnB and quite good reviews.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
What planet is she on???
She's probably a bot, or alter ego of Marnie., Doing a Simone, she wrote this to herself.
If Mack looks back on that post, we can only hope it's from a place of safety. Where he has been nurtured and loved, away from those who, from the day he was conceived, caused harm to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What's the website you can go and look up how many followers someone has lost etc? Would live to see how many have left Marnie

Reactions: 10
Morgan Edwards has deleted her comment on Marnieā€™s reel/life update video and unfollowed.

There are a lot more people commenting negatively on her violence post.
Of course she has, that woman couldn't take a stand on anything if her follower numbers depended on it.
She only deleted because of the backlash, not because she changed her mind.
---
Steve is on the board of trustees I think. The school should be looking into whether the family needs support / an intervention.
On the board? Was only up until recently, when they couldn't stand to be around their kids all day, that they were preaching how bad school was. And now he wants to be part of running one? Unreal!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Of course she has, that woman couldn't take a stand on anything if her follower numbers depended on it.
She only deleted because of the backlash, not because she changed her mind.
Itā€™s no secret that Iā€™m not a huge Morgan fan, however I think unfollowing is taking a stand. I agree it is probably largely self serving. Huge respect for Emily and Lottie speaking up though.

Reactions: 16
Imagine offering your house and kids up to a random on the internet who has expressed distaste at your parenting.
This is classic narcissistic abuse behaviour - ā€œlook at me being so open and honest by offering open arms because Iā€™m so open and proactiveā€ becuase she knows no one is going to take her up on this offer. Itā€™s easy to offer the world when thereā€™s no one there to take it. I wonder how my partner would react if I was just offering up home visits to strangers on the internet. Seems she has forgotten that having others come and stay didnā€™t work for Mack when they tried their weird commune experiment - another dream of hers that he ā€œruinedā€ - yet for her own head pats sheā€™s back to offering a deregulated space for him again

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.