New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems @marnies_world has been deactivated, is she trying to stop the "unfollowing" bus?

Reactions: 15
There’s a post on here somewhere I shared of their house back a year or so when they wanted to rent it out for 2 grand a weekend
What's the website you can go and look up how many followers someone has lost etc? Would live to see how many have left Marnie
shared
---
So agree. I don’t like Morgan Edward’s. she’s too flakey

Reactions: 6
Marnie - would it be ok if Steve dug his nails in to you?
Would that be ok?
NO!!! IT WOULD NOT BE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I imagine Marnie’s nervous system is in fight or flight this morning. Maybe she can pull some tarot cards or whatever the duck else she does (apart from abusing her ND child) to stabilise that bleeping nervous system. Also marnie, I don’t think it’s your nervous system that’s the problem - it’s your narcissistic personality disorder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I imagine Marnie’s nervous system is in fight or flight this morning. Maybe she can pull some tarot cards or whatever the duck else she does (apart from abusing her ND child) to stabilise that bleeping nervous system. Also marnie, I don’t think it’s your nervous system that’s the problem - it’s your narcissistic personality disorder.
She will be panicking. Her little confession session didn't quite go as planned. With commenters mentioning previous posts also talking about abuse she will be shitting herself. Put it all together and it doesn't show a very pretty picture. OT might be quite interested

Reactions: 21
She will be panicking. Her little confession session didn't quite go as planned. With commenters mentioning previous posts also talking about abuse she will be shitting herself. Put it all together and it doesn't show a very pretty picture. OT might be quite interested
For sure, and I definitely think there will some tension in that house this weekend.
I wonder if there will be a lot of side eye at Playcentre and school tomorrow.

Reactions: 16
Looks like he joined last year after attending one meeting (the minutes are available on the school website). Marnie did a knowledge it in a post a few days ago.
As much as I dislike Marnie and what’s happened. I don’t think it’s fair to breach the privacy of those poor children who already have a piece of tit mother doing that for them. Maybe block out primary school name?

Reactions: 6
As much as I dislike Marnie and what’s happened. I don’t think it’s fair to breach the privacy of those poor children who already have a piece of tit mother doing that for them. Maybe block out primary school name?
You're right, looks like it'd been deleted anyway when I went to remove those pictures.

I don’t think she will be shitting herself. That would imply she cares. She’s just in damage control.

Reactions: 9
Marnie is prolly drinking a cup of cacao by the beach holding a card and trying to convince Steve that another baby will fix everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.