New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One Marnie ass kisser actually said "it's not like she's constantly assaulting him"....well for starters how do you know? And secondly you agree it's assault but it's ok because you think Marnie is the best mother? Honestly the people who support her are fucked in the head. How can you look at photos of that poor darling and read and listen to the constant hateful tit she posts and says and be ok with what she has just admitted to?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
One Marnie ass kisser actually said "it's not like she's constantly assaulting him"....well for starters how do you know? And secondly you agree it's assault but it's ok because you think Marnie is the best mother? Honestly the people who support her are fucked in the head. How can you look at photos of that poor darling and read and listen to the constant hateful tit she posts and says and be ok with what she has just admitted to?!
Exactly, you don’t get a free pass to assault your kids just once. It’s all typical language of abusers. “It was just a once off!” “It was his fault!”

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Exactly, you don’t get a free pass to assault your kids just once. It’s all typical language of abusers. “It was just a once off!” “It was his fault!”
She made a conscious choice to dig her nails in! It wasn’t even an impulsive slap back or something (which also isn’t okay, but can be explained). He was annoying. She dug her nails in. She is destroying him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It's so ironic that people like Marnie and MFM who claim they are so self aware etc are actually the absolute worst at taking true look at themselves. Ignoring all their personal red flags that are waving like bleeping banners infront of their face. To use the words of the youth, they are truly delulu.

Reactions: 21
She made a conscious choice to dig her nails in! It wasn’t even an impulsive slap back or something (which also isn’t okay, but can be explained). He was annoying. She dug her nails in. She is destroying him.
And she said it was his fault, the more I think about her the more I want to dig my nails into her and see how she feels, I hardly use the word but my god she is a fucken bleep 🤬

Reactions: 17
Is Daisy Dagg ever NOT asking for recommendations?!
…babes say it with me G O O G L E! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just love these two. Jamie is such a beautiful and hard working person. Clearly dying to be a mum and has overcome enormous grief with losing a much wanted baby a while ago. She always looks stylish and classy unlike someone else I could name who is also pregnant but does not share the same values, putting “brand”, herself first before baby. A true Entrepreneur unlike a few Ali Express versions
Well I went to school with her and she literally used to talk about dating ugly as f guys for money 🤣🤣 she was in the popular group and was a meanie. But hey she’s rich as f now so living the life

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I went to school with her and she literally used to talk about dating ugly as f guys for money 🤣🤣 she was in the popular group and was a meanie. But hey she’s rich as f now so living the life
Oh god it’s all smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 5
It's not until you actually read, then re-read what she has written, that the full horrific impact of what she wrote hits home

She purposely dug her finger nails into him;, so she had to think and plan, even in a split second how to inflict punishment on him.

My brain knew it was wrong but the adrenaline....She enjoyed it, she enjoyed having power over a small vulnerable child

She rationalized it by knowing it wasn't her fault she's the adult, but reverting to child like and abusive behaviors to control a small child, who she said should have known better.

What she metered out is abuse, but abuse doesnt have to always be physical. What about the emotional abuse she is metering out. Comments like the children wanting her to stop the blackmail, points to other coercive behaviors that are happening within the family unit.

Mack needs help, she needs help, the father needs to step up and protect his children, otherwise he's nothing more than an enabler.

View attachment 2732139
"It was him, not me, that should have known better"

This is the worst thing I've read in such a long time. How are people defending this?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Life by Lottie commented on Marnie's post!
---
"It was him, not me, that should have known better"

This is the worst thing I've read in such a long time. How are people defending this?
Do you guys think that if she had said "I dug my fingernails into him and realised what I did was not okay and I need help/am seeking help" people would be reacting differently?

Also I saw Sigourney Louise liked Marnie's post lol 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.