New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaand Marnie has deleted her posts.
Im appalled at all the bleeping woman that were defending her. So messed up!!
Of course she did šŸ™„ and then she'll post some bullshit about how she's the victim and everyone was being mean to her because they don't I derstand how hard it is parenting a NeUrOdIvErSe child

Reactions: 24
Maybe you've been blocked? She blocked me after I liked some comments that were calling her out.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hold the convo guys let me go set up my phone so it looks like someone is watching us... and no edna just because I'm talking about you here does not mean I am a sad person or a heartless person that you call people talking about you.. I just think your a Muppet for needing to set up your phone and show your convo... like who cares who you are talking to on the boat? What kind of person does tht make you needing to show people who your having a conversation with setting up your on pap look?
Ugh and sheā€™s on the Williams Corp boat as well that is part owned by one of this countries douchiest property developers.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Maybe you've been blocked? She blocked me after I liked some comments that were calling her out.
Haha she has always prided herself on rarely blocking and being here for the dEeP cOnvERsAtIon even when commenters donā€™t agree. Blocking people who merely like comments aint that.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Aaaaand Marnie has deleted her posts.
Im appalled at all the bleeping woman that were defending her. So messed up!!
I can still see them. If you reported them they will disappear for you but not everyone.

Thought this response summed it up. Why are the other commenters praising her for ā€œgetting helpā€ when she refuses to even confront the real issue?
IMG_3381.jpeg

Reactions: 32
I'm feeling so werid - all those dicks that are supporting Marnie.
WTF is going on in those homes here in NZ !!

Reactions: 18
Did emma from get good face? She used to be mates with Cherie and bets. Have they all fallen out?
Just got back to Bali and been a bitt busy getting a massage and eyelash extensions and buying a coffee machine! ā€¦probs sent her a text šŸ˜‚
ā€¦.sheā€™ll be pleased if her and Bernadebt have fallen out, sheā€™s hates her!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just cos itā€™s not online doesnā€™t mean they didnā€™t acknowledge it. Bets might have even messaged?
Might have but previous years sheā€™s been to her parties and acknowledged online. What self centred influencer doesnā€™t share their birthday tributes online šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Steve had some balls then he would drive here now and drop her off
Adult Acute Mental Health Unit- Te Whetu Tawera
Auckland.
šŸ‘‹

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm feeling so werid - all those dicks that are supporting Marnie.
WTF is going on in those homes here in NZ !!
This is why influencers who are toxic, boring and self involved are still relevant! Individuals look up to them thinking they are amazing! Also, those who donā€™t are blocked so you end up only getting the comments from those who support them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.