New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marnie is a terrible terrible person and should not be a parent. Narcissistic, self serving and abusive. Just yuck.
That post was just sickening. Admitting to abuse, then justifying it because it was Macks fault. What else has she done to him we don't hear about. Remember the post about blackmail on the wish board for 2024. Is Mack even safe in that house hold😢
What are the qualifications of the person she's receiving "guidance and training" from

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I feel ill. Marnie has put up a post outlining how she physically abuses Mack and then explains all the ways she justifies it to herself that it is his fault. But oh yayyyy she learnt a lesson from it. GET FUCKED. Stop assaulting your FIVE YEAR OLD.
What an absolutely abhorrent woman. I truly cannot believe the support she is getting in the comments. That poor poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
anyone know what’s going on here?
Oh wow, reading between the lines I wonder if they have split, she said the kids are away this weekend, and talks about being by herself the whole weekend. And friends are away camping and seemed quite sad about it.

Reactions: 5
anyone know what’s going on here?
Maybe her praying to god hasn't worked since she's previously stated he reaches out
---
That post was just sickening. Admitting to abuse, then justifying it because it was Macks fault. What else has she done to him we don't hear about. Remember the post about blackmail on the wish board for 2024. Is Mack even safe in that house hold😢
What are the qualifications of the person she's receiving "guidance and training" from
I'm standing up for the boy, we have enough children being abused at the hands of parents. I'll put a call through with screenshots of what was said. I don't want to watch the news of another tamariki being found dead.
Marnie, I hope you get help for what you are doing you sick human.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
My 6yo (undiagnosed adhd) pushed me over the edge today. Hitting me and screaming at me. My husband has been away for work for a week and it’s been a LONG week. I could’ve dug my nails into her arm. Instead I went outside and shut the door in her face so I could keep myself - and her - safe.
I’m the adult. It’s up to me to do the right thing. My kid is still learning the right thing and how to keep in control. Raising my hand and hurting her is NOT the right thing.
I can believe Marnie has openly admitted this for the whole world to see. I can’t believe she blamed Mack when he is 5 years old and in constant fight or flight

As for her claims that FAS isn’t something that happens when you have one drink with dinner… there is NO SAFE AMOUNT of alcohol during pregnancy. Scientific fact is fact even if you don’t agree with it Marnie.
Admitting you fucked up is one thing but blaming the kid is not it, like she's the adult and if anything should be reflecting on how better she could act if a similar situation presented itself again to avoid hurting him again

Reactions: 18
Lying here imagining the reality of taking this photo.

“Quick kids, put your iceblocks together so I can get a photo for the gram.”

“Muuum, it is melting!” “I don’t want to.”

“Hang on, not quite right, move closer, got it. We need to thank the subscribers who pay for your treats.”
I couldn’t tell the difference between Cashie’s fingers or Alvin’s fingers, they look the same 😂 #inbred

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Admitting you fucked up is one thing but blaming the kid is not it, like she's the adult and if anything should be reflecting on how better she could act if a similar situation presented itself again to avoid hurting him again
I think that is the difference. We have all lashed out or behaved in a way we wish we hadn't with our kids, however it's her constant belief that Mack is to blame, denying him professional support and belittling him on social media that is the problem. She is so completely up her own ass that she chooses not to believe scientific proof regarding drinking while pregnant, believes her google research over trained professionals and has a wet blanket for a husband that seems to go along with the same bullshit. I liken her attitude to the medical profession in the same way that parents deny their children blood transfusions for religious beliefs, they are so ingrained in their own bullshit that they cannot possibly see that they are harming their children.
Also correct me if I'm wrong but from her long rant the other day, didn't the professionals actually say they dont think Mack is ND but suffers with parental attachment and anxiety? So she's actually just diagnosed him as ND herself and is now using that to help back up her narrative that ND kids are sooooo hard work and you wouldn't understand unless you had one?

Her followers are just as insane as she is and it blows my mind that people cant see how toxic she is to Mack.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t understand why marnie constantly expects her five year old ND child to behave nicely for her and control his behaviour- yet she as a 30 something adult cannot control herself, to the point she is physically abusing the child. She carries higher expectations for her very young child than her very “mature” self.

i am sure all parents reach breaking point at times. And I imagine parenting a child with Mack’s needs would be extremely difficult at times (was the daily wine during pregnancy worth it marnie?). However, if marnie has been parenting this long to this many children and this is something that is an option for her during challenging times, it’s hugely concerning. Then exacerbated by her rant about how beneficial it’s been for HER. Not one word about how it must have felt for Mack for his mum not only wanting him to go away, but also physically hurting him in order to get him to do that. Marnie confirmed this week that Mack had Been diagnosed with an attachment disorder caused by parental abuse and neglect. Which she has rejected as a possibility and diagnoses. She then shares this story. Speechless.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
duck off Marnie with your avoidance of the issue. You abused your child! You are dancing around the fact that you hurt your child and now throwing around all this other bullshit to avoid the reality that you are not a safe person for your boy. Do you think anyone who calls out abuse is "shaming"? Is it shaming to advocate for a child being physically hurt by a parent? If so then I'll do it until the cows come home. duck you!

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I’ve worked in a place where we’ve reported a parent for far less than what Marnie just admitted online to THOUSANDS 🤦🏻‍♀️ that parent lost her children because of it. I hope she gets a visit from OT and gets a wake up call. It’s people like her that the anti smacking law was introduced. She doesn’t deserve those children. The fact that she has people agreeing with her is what is wrong with this world. That poor kid is going to be so messed up later on in life because he’s been led to believe he’s ruined his mother’s life. I just can’t even fathom why she kept having more kids. I feel guilt for getting stressed to the point where I yell. Then I recheck myself, ask myself why I got to that point and rectify it, along with apologising to my kid for being a dick 😂 your child will learn from your reactions and this is why the next generation will still be filled with dickheads, because of parents like Marnie.
---
I wonder what the likes of Kate your mate etc think of posts like that from Marnie 🤔 she’s like the polar opposite when it comes to parenting so it shocks me that she follows Marnie

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I’ve worked in a place where we’ve reported a parent for far less than what Marnie just admitted online to THOUSANDS 🤦🏻‍♀️ that parent lost her children because of it. I hope she gets a visit from OT and gets a wake up call. It’s people like her that the anti smacking law was introduced. She doesn’t deserve those children. The fact that she has people agreeing with her is what is wrong with this world. That poor kid is going to be so messed up later on in life because he’s been led to believe he’s ruined his mother’s life. I just can’t even fathom why she kept having more kids. I feel guilt for getting stressed to the point where I yell. Then I recheck myself, ask myself why I got to that point and rectify it, along with apologising to my kid for being a dick 😂 your child will learn from your reactions and this is why the next generation will still be filled with dickheads, because of parents like Marnie.
---
I wonder what the likes of Kate your mate etc think of posts like that from Marnie 🤔 she’s like the polar opposite when it comes to parenting so it shocks me that she follows Marnie
If somebody does report Marnie, I suspect nothing will happen. As has been said earlier, would be different if it was somebody who wasn’t so privileged as Marnie. This will be a Bets2.0 with OT.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
LoVe OuRsElVeS iNtO eVoLuTiOn. Wank the other chain, seriously. Someone else here said it and you're so right - if this was a brown person 'bravely' sharing their story of snapping it would be received totally differently. I'm actually gobsmacked at the amount of people fawning all over her in support, endorsing her self-importance around leading 'honest conversations for people on the same journey'.

Girl, you're not even on the journey you claim to be. Mack got a totally different diagnosis! Not as marketable though huh? Not as palatable?

Actually disgusts me. We're meant to be the safe spaces for our kids. We all have bad days or moments where they really test you, and those moments are where our most powerful role modelling comes into play.

Kids know energy. They understand energy. There's no way that little boy doesn't feel burdensome or unwanted. The way she talks about him is gross all the time; this grandstanding 'confession' takes the cake (and is probably the tip of the iceberg).

I actually HATE people who are mean to kids. There's no excuse for it. Work through your own tit or don't have them, period.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I see millie is back in NZ. Didn't NZ suck so much she wasn't coming back. Totally expected to see her dog at her mums. Do we actually know where the dog is? I use to love following her. But now you can't ask her anything without offended
---
No noodle hair to be seen! You deserve the best bottle of bubbles heart eyes!!
Probably slow to the party. But does noodle hair not like heart eyes? What's the T can someone fill me in please

Reactions: 9
I see millie is back in NZ. Didn't NZ suck so much she wasn't coming back. Totally expected to see her dog at her mums. Do we actually know where the dog is? I use to love following her. But now you can't ask her anything without offended
---

Probably slow to the party. But does noodle hair not like heart eyes? What's the T can someone fill me in please
I believe its the other way round, but I dont have any tea sorry

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.