New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marnies post made me sob. We have a child who has a similar neurodiversity. He is older now and the best child. WE are the adults and WE are the ones who know better. We learned how to give him more love, to parent him patiently and lovingly. We did a parenting class, got help ourselves and learned an lot. Abusing children will make things worse for their brains: how does a five year old “know better”? What is wrong with Marnie? Someone needs to report her to OT so Mack and the family gets the help they need.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I believe its the other way round, but I dont have any tea sorry
Cherie said in a podcast ages ago that heart eyes and one of her best friends don't get along, she didn't name names but since heart eyes has come on the scene we saw less and less of Cherie and noodle hair together and now they seem to be non existent in each other's lives, except for recently when Cherie tortured us all by reshowing that awful drawing noodle hair did of pepper and kit! Poor kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marnie is trying to equate physically hurting her young son, to getting a child’s ears pierced. Both are inflicting pain on a child. The difference is INTENT. You bleeping spoon. All these enablers in her comments are making me rage. SHE IS THE ADULT HERE. Yes parenting is hard. Yes parenting ND kids comes with additional challenges. But you still don’t get to physically inflict pain and harm on your children.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Marnie is trying to equate physically hurting her young son, to getting a child’s ears pierced. Both are inflicting pain on a child. The difference is INTENT. You bleeping spoon. All these enablers in her comments are making me rage. SHE IS THE ADULT HERE. Yes parenting is hard. Yes parenting ND kids comes with additional challenges. But you still don’t get to physically inflict pain and harm on your children.
Me too. This one in particular needs a punch in the face
---
I'm sorry but this is so bad... is she for real
Jesus Christ she's a thick one

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
---

If you click on the persons profile it says “owns an early childhood centre”. Wonder if she and her staff are assaulting the ND kids there and thinking it’s ok? Imagine an ECE owner defending this behaviour.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
---

Teachers go through what Marnie is going through everyday and manage and cope. You don’t seem them lashing out at student/s (plural) as some classes have more than one child like this.
The reason Mack does so well at school is structure and routine. Yes, I am also aware some children are great at school and hold it all in until the they get home and explode. However, she needs to realise this and work around it.
I still remember as a young child being slapped across the face by an adult- Mack will remember.

Reactions: 24
Marnie has been very vocal about the atrocities inflicted on children in Palestine. How is it suddenly bad when people are vocal about the abuse she seems proud to have inflicted on her own child? She speaks up when she thinks something is wrong. This is all people are doing here. But as she made herself the victim with Mack, she’s now the victim with people calling her out for child abuse. The narcissist is always the victim.

Reactions: 24
It's not until you actually read, then re-read what she has written, that the full horrific impact of what she wrote hits home

She purposely dug her finger nails into him;, so she had to think and plan, even in a split second how to inflict punishment on him.

My brain knew it was wrong but the adrenaline....She enjoyed it, she enjoyed having power over a small vulnerable child

She rationalized it by knowing it wasn't her fault she's the adult, but reverting to child like and abusive behaviors to control a small child, who she said should have known better.

What she metered out is abuse, but abuse doesnt have to always be physical. What about the emotional abuse she is metering out. Comments like the children wanting her to stop the blackmail, points to other coercive behaviors that are happening within the family unit.

Mack needs help, she needs help, the father needs to step up and protect his children, otherwise he's nothing more than an enabler.

Screenshot_20240203-111458_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
It's not until you actually read, then re-read what she has written, that the full horrific impact of what she wrote hits home

She purposely dug her finger nails into him;, so she had to think and plan, even in a split second how to inflict punishment on him.

My brain knew it was wrong but the adrenaline....She enjoyed it, she enjoyed having power over a small vulnerable child

She rationalized it by knowing it wasn't her fault she's the adult, but reverting to child like and abusive behaviors to control a small child, who she said should have known better.

What she metered out is abuse, but abuse doesnt have to always be physical. What about the emotional abuse she is metering out. Comments like the children wanting her to stop the blackmail, points to other coercive behaviors that are happening within the family unit.

Mack needs help, she needs help, the father needs to step up and protect his children, otherwise he's nothing more than an enabler.

View attachment 2732139
The biggest joke is the people who sympathize with her and are calling her the best Mama. Or the one that said Mack will grow up and be so grateful he had a mother like Marnie.....I'm willing to bet my life savings that this absolutely will not be the case

I also notice that there havent been any knitting business posts lately, sounds like life is turning to tit for the child abusing Marnie and I'm here for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Just gonna leave all of these here. She thinks she could drink becuase the alcohol doesn’t go straight to the fetus….! YOU ARE bleeping MORON. Honestly, lock her up.
This is so stupid. Does she know how alcohol affects a fetus? It goes round and round and round in their system, it's much stronger concentration for them then it is a full grown adult.

Reactions: 11
Marnie posted this in 2020. Tell me what’s changed.
The whole list is a red flag but here are the bits that in totality show she wasn’t coping 4 years ago but added two more kids and a new business (and the rest) into the mix:
  • Her inner control freak takes over 95% of the time
  • She wondered if they just should have been dog people and not had kids
  • At two kids deep she was tit scared she didn’t have the mental/emotional capacity to handle more kids
  • Newborn days are her favourite (addicted to babies but not the rest)
  • When she’s away from her kids she doesn’t really miss them
  • Since becoming a mum she’s felt rage like she never knew was possible
  • Sometimes she grabs her kids harder than she should
  • Sometimes she doesn’t want to act like a grown up, she wants to throw a tantrum right back at river and mack and see how they like being yelled at and whined at for 45 mins straight

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just love these two. Jamie is such a beautiful and hard working person. Clearly dying to be a mum and has overcome enormous grief with losing a much wanted baby a while ago. She always looks stylish and classy unlike someone else I could name who is also pregnant but does not share the same values, putting “brand”, herself first before baby. A true Entrepreneur unlike a few Ali Express versions

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly probably one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever read on IG, her admission of intentionally physically hurting her son and the support she’s getting, physically I feel like throwing up. That poor wee boy, the trauma he must be living in daily. I know two ND kids similar age with varying emotional needs and the thought of anyone let alone their mothers harming them is beyond comprehension 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.