New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That old post of marnie’s is gold. Because she’s made posts like that before and gotten away with it, it’s enabled her to think that her abuse is normal behaviour and that she’s somehow helping others/sharing her journey/being woke/changing the conversation

when I’m reality she’s just outing herself as an unapologetic, braindead, abusive c*nt

attachment reactive disorder is very serious and I am surprised OT doesn’t get involved immediately as it’s really difficult to resolve if the child remains in the home if the parents CAUSED IT … ffs

also Ellie you’re dumb as tit please don’t breed. Motherhood isn’t a right

In saying that Ellie would be a better mum to Mack than marnie is. At least Ellie is harmless

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I know she means Palestine, but it got me thinking about the Marnie Saga.
This is the first time she’s put actual use online. Imagine the times she hasn’t said a word.
A 5yo non ND child sometimes doesn’t know right or wrong so I’m not sure how she expects a ND kiddo to.
He’s obviously learning behaviour from her. If it’s ok for her to grab too hard, dig nails in and god knows what else…. Why is it not ok for him to do it? He won’t understand. Poor kid. :(
---
Oh man, the removed my car jam pic lol
Please tell me you uploaded him slithering all over the bonnet? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Eww Millie in a story reel: "because we're going to bleeping Waitangi" she's just ick. Hinemoa seems to be such a wholesome lovely lady who raised a privileged wanna be gangster wife hood witch. Seriously Millie start with a bit of respect for a start and tell us where your dogs are. Oh and why aren't you Mayes with Pebbles? Did she dump you because you're a fluenza?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Eww Millie in a story reel: "because we're going to bleeping Waitangi" she's just ick. Hinemoa seems to be such a wholesome lovely lady who raised a privileged wanna be gangster wife hood witch. Seriously Millie start with a bit of respect for a start and tell us where your dogs are. Oh and why aren't you Mayes with Pebbles? Did she dump you because you're a fluenza?
Turning Waitangi Day into a fucken meeting in greet with a dick head. I’m shaking my head.

Reactions: 5
Meadow the grey Frenchie got rehomed when she left for Oz. Maui has been abandoned in Aussie never to be mentioned again. Bear was her old dog from Connor days that lived with her mum (was alive last I knew but old).
Bear died last year

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she does mean Marnie? If she does I'm a little disappointed, I want her to go full take down mode on that witch. One Maria styled meme ain't cutting it for me, she's much better than that!
Nah, Emily has posted something more obvious now

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just gonna leave all of these here. She thinks she could drink becuase the alcohol doesn’t go straight to the fetus….! YOU ARE bleeping MORON. Honestly, lock her up.
This is literally why our tamariki are being murdered in NZ because people bleeping justify abusing their kids. And others sit by and don’t intervene. I’m wild! Poor Mack!
---
Didn't get noodle hair to make her cake either!!
Is it bad how much I’m enjoying the exclusion of bets hahahah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have empathy for any parent that is struggling because it’s a tough gig at the best of times but the way Marnie sounds proud of herself and is wearing the fact that she hurt her child like some sort of badge of honour is what gets me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Aaaaand Marnie has deleted her posts.
Im appalled at all the bleeping woman that were defending her. So messed up!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Hold the convo guys let me go set up my phone so it looks like someone is watching us... and no edna just because I'm talking about you here does not mean I am a sad person or a heartless person that you call people talking about you.. I just think your a Muppet for needing to set up your phone and show your convo... like who cares who you are talking to on the boat? What kind of person does tht make you needing to show people who your having a conversation with setting up your on pap look?
Someone who is clearly so self absorbed and full of herself. That’s who. We are talking about the same person who didn’t like the first engagement ring Reid bought her because it wasn’t big enough. Full of kaka she is. Let’s hope her baby is going to be ok given the rough ride he had with all her bubbles because she didn’t know she was pregnant 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.