New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think their story actually helps others going through infertility. It is rare that everything goes so well and seamlessly. Unless they’ve experienced loss and unexplained infertility, I don’t think they really get it. Feels attention grabbing and also braggy at the same time imo.
Mmmm I would disagree - having been through infertility even a lot of my friends may think our journey was “easy” because I do not share 99.9% of the details of getting there. Also I think it’s odd to think that unexplained infertility some how makes your journey more valid than others. And yes, I’ve experienced late term loss but I don’t think that means I get more infertility bragging rights than others lol.

Respect your opinion though!

Reactions: 28
Just adding this to the earlier chat. . Good god
Holy tit. That is not the attitude. I've never seen anyone eat as much as she does. She literally has 4, 5 or 6 big meals a day as well as a heap of snacks and that's just what she shows on the gram. And she can say she doesn't give a tit about being fat as much as she likes, it won't stop the health issues that come along with it 😞

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Holy tit. That is not the attitude. I've never seen anyone eat as much as she does. She literally has 4, 5 or 6 big meals a day as well as a heap of snacks and that's just what she shows on the gram. And she can say she doesn't give a tit about being fat as much as she likes, it won't stop the health issues that come along with it 😞
The denial and defiance really only affects her. The doctors aren’t going to be like “Wow, she showed us!” 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh shut up Marnie. Absolutely anyone with half a brain cell would question your commitment.
The lack of it started when you were drinking while pregnant because you know better. Or stopping the assessment because you didn't want to pay the money. Again, not because you can't but because you know better.
Get your head out of your ass, focus on the things that matter, stop blaming Mack for everything and help him

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t think their story actually helps others going through infertility. It is rare that everything goes so well and seamlessly. Unless they’ve experienced loss and unexplained infertility, I don’t think they really get it. Feels attention grabbing and also braggy at the same time imo.
So you’d prefer everyone who suffers from infertility to just sit in the quiet and pretend there’s nothing wrong? Like the last 5 years these people have been through was just a piece of cake?
also the comment about being through a loss and unexplained infertility is incredibly insensitive. Everyone’s infertility journey looks different and just because they knew what the cause was, I’m sure didn’t make it any easier. It’s brave of anyone to speak out, there may be a couple going through the exact same thing and feeling quite isolated while all their family and friends get pregnant at the drop of a hat 🙄

Reactions: 28
So you’d prefer everyone who suffers from infertility to just sit in the quiet and pretend there’s nothing wrong? Like the last 5 years these people have been through was just a piece of cake?
also the comment about being through a loss and unexplained infertility is incredibly insensitive. Everyone’s infertility journey looks different and just because they knew what the cause was, I’m sure didn’t make it any easier. It’s brave of anyone to speak out, there may be a couple going through the exact same thing and feeling quite isolated while all their family and friends get pregnant at the drop of a hat 🙄
Well said, we had unexplained infertility but it doesn't make our journey harder than anyone else. It's traumatic no matter the reason or outcome.

I have recently been diagnosed and one of the main criteria is that there were signs in childhood. Yes those signs might have been missed at the time but you still have to be able to prove they were there. Some Drs will want statements from e.g. parents or school reports. For example I did "well" academically at school, but everyone of my reports said I talk to much and distrupt others. I could pass exams in high school but could never submit assigments on time (or at all). My point is you will struggle to get a diagnosis of there were no signs in childhood because adhd does not just show up in adulthood, and no matter how much you mask there will have been signs.
I've also been diagnosed by a psychiatrist. What I was trying to say (badly) is that yes the symptoms need to be present in childhood but they're easy to miss or attribute to something else. It's only once the symptoms become more apparent as an adult that some people can look back and see that the signs were there all along. I don't know if that is the case for Elle, all my original comment was meant to say is that just because she was describing her symptoms after having the twins doesn't mean that there weren't signs all along that she was able to mask. Maybe I'll have to bring myself to watch her video *shudder*

Reactions: 4
It's like a medical forum on here at the moment.

Back to slagging off the losers - anyone dived into Finau's latest ramblings. I cant stop laughing at her discussing the values she wants to raise her children with. Finauwake the duck up....you do not raise your children....everyone else does that for you. She's also asking for naturopath recommendations...I just cant with that woman, she has absolutely no substance behind her. Everyday its going to do a different thing, be a different person and yet here we are - still the same old Finau, living an unhealthy life, buying into endless drama and posting all day about it. One year on, mark my words, she will be doing exactly the same thing. The literal definition of insanity!
---
Are they referring to Emily Writes? Do her and Marnie have beef?
I know who I would back and it ain't the one complaining about her ND kid every other day

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It's like a medical forum on here at the moment.

Back to slagging off the losers - anyone dived into Finau's latest ramblings. I cant stop laughing at her discussing the values she wants to raise her children with. Finauwake the duck up....you do not raise your children....everyone else does that for you. She's also asking for naturopath recommendations...I just cant with that woman, she has absolutely no substance behind her. Everyday its going to do a different thing, be a different person and yet here we are - still the same old Finau, living an unhealthy life, buying into endless drama and posting all day about it. One year on, mark my words, she will be doing exactly the same thing. The literal definition of insanity!
---
Are they referring to Emily Writes? Do her and Marnie have beef?
I know who I would back and it ain't the one complaining about her ND kid every other day
Yep she's referring to Emily Writes

Reactions: 9
That's such a bad attitude to take. The chances of good, sustained, cpr on an obese patient in arrest is so much harder. She should give herself all the opportunities she can, to live

Reactions: 10
Emily has called out Marnie’s bullshit multiple times without actually naming Marnie. Mostly in the space of ableism and children’s right to not have their medical history and challenges shared with the world. They see being parents of a neurodivergent child in very different ways. Funnily enough one child has their needs met well and one child is seen as a burden on their family.

Reactions: 26
Oh shut up Marnie. Absolutely anyone with half a brain cell would question your commitment.
The lack of it started when you were drinking while pregnant because you know better. Or stopping the assessment because you didn't want to pay the money. Again, not because you can't but because you know better.
Get your head out of your ass, focus on the things that matter, stop blaming Mack for everything and help him
I think her commitment was questioned, simply because she constantly showed her resentment of, and would blame her small child for everything.
If ever a child needed evidence of what his parent thought, he'd only have to go back and read those posts. Heart breaking.
She needs to step up, be a parent, help him, get him help, and quit the shaming and blaming😡

Reactions: 14
I think her commitment was questioned, simply because she constantly showed her resentment of, and would blame her small child for everything.
If ever a child needed evidence of what his parent thought, he'd only have to go back and read those posts. Heart breaking.
She needs to step up, be a parent, help him, get him help, and quit the shaming and blaming😡
Add to that, they had to borrow money to get him assessed, even though they have money for trips to Fiji and ugly wool, and then didn’t even follow through with the whole process of the assessment.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Hi Danni 👋🏼

I’d just like to let you know that you’re a burden. Everytime something comes up about you I roll my eyes and it feels quite burdensome. But then I remember that in 5 minutes you’ll move onto something else and maybe it will get better? Maybe you’ll sustain a job and contribute more to society?

But then again, maybe not.

(refer to her stories for context!)

• Haha
Ok I can kinda see where the dr is coming from with her weight but duck me I get sick of medical professionals putting every single medical thing down to weight. Sounds like they were disgusting to her. Also why didn't she get offered the diy smear test? I thought it was routine now to do it yourself. My last one a month ago I did myself and it was sooooo much better......

Then after talking about weight she shows a great big giant cookie that she was sent 😬😳 not her fault it was sent to her but eeekkkk that's a lot of cookie!! 😳
She probably wouldn’t be able to do it herself? That’s just a guess.

I have recently been diagnosed and one of the main criteria is that there were signs in childhood. Yes those signs might have been missed at the time but you still have to be able to prove they were there. Some Drs will want statements from e.g. parents or school reports. For example I did "well" academically at school, but everyone of my reports said I talk to much and distrupt others. I could pass exams in high school but could never submit assigments on time (or at all). My point is you will struggle to get a diagnosis of there were no signs in childhood because adhd does not just show up in adulthood, and no matter how much you mask there will have been signs.
completely agree with everyone’s knowledge on ADHD…I personally just think we’ve had no indication of her having it? On that note, I actually do think there’s a reason we see so many influencers with it. A) impulsive and excessive oversharing B) chaotic disorganisation (“relatable”) C) creativity D) many struggle to hold down regular, normal people work (hence the influencing) E) often very emotive and struggle with emotional regulation …..they really do make lot of sense in that regard. Elle however- high achiever, managed to study and practice LAW???? Manages to run a business? Has sustained long term weight loss and not falling into binge eating cycle? Seems rather regulated with emotion (we don’t see her really high or really low), very considered with what she posts, doesn’t seem to struggle with keeping on top of tasks more than you’d expect of someone with young children…...listen I’m not an expert and if she has it, great, make sure you milk it for CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT, Elle. I need to examine my own emotions around this, but I think that it’s mostly that I feel like we kind of know her character of “what Elle wants, Elle will ACHIEVE”, and this just feels a biiiiiiiit like that. On an aside, I believe myself to have ADHD- I’ve suspected it for about 3 1/2 years now. Why am I not diagnosed? Can’t organise the doctors appointment to get on the path to diagnosis, can I? Lol

Reactions: 10
Everything Marnie is complaining about SHE brought on to herself.
She continues to pop out 'band aid' babies and then ignores and blames them once they grow up
She's literally a C U Next Tuesday.

Reactions: 22
Anyone else get the ick from Sarah Harris and especially Josh Williams. So fake.
Yes! Everything is for the gram. You never see Sarah without a filter - she looks like a bratz doll.

Josh cracks me up. He is constantly begging for engagement and trying to go viral with “inspirational” reels looking pretty much like zoolander.

They certainly know how to burn through the cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.