New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know what the pysch reports for Mack actually said. My money is on fasd and that being a too hard of a truth for Marnie to face so she keeps wanking on about nervous system disorders. At least she is finally using the term neurodivergent. That is a step forward. She has so much ableism to unpack and needs professional therapy instead of using her phone rants as therapy. Anyway, LYFD’s is in her comments. Another parent who gives his children no privacy or protection online.
---
Emily Writes bringing the goods again. I love how she shares about Ham’s quirks and special interests- respectful, funny, supportive, and delightful. The babysitters club powerpoint today made me laugh.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How do you know? Because of her social media? Sure Jan. She is one of the most toxic people out but she just does it in a much smarter way. I think she's scary the difference in her online persona vs how insanely vicious she can be. I've seen her shame and bully many, many women and falls out with anyone the second they stop sucking up to her, but her groupies have no idea. They just think she farts magical rose juice all day long. I'd have nightmares about her parenting my little people, especially girls.
---
Any ideas on who this could be? https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/high-...in-auckland-court-accused-of-family-violence/
as an aside, magical rose juice sounds pretty good

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I would love to know what the pysch reports for Mack actually said. My money is on fasd and that being a too hard of a truth for Marnie to face so she keeps wanking on about nervous system disorders. At least she is finally using the term neurodivergent. That is a step forward. She has so much ableism to unpack and needs professional therapy instead of using her phone rants as therapy. Anyway, LYFD’s is in her comments. Another parent who gives his children no privacy or protection online.
---
Emily Writes bringing the goods again. I love how she shares about Ham’s quirks and special interests- respectful, funny, supportive, and delightful. The babysitters club powerpoint today made me laugh.
Whoomp there it is !
Marnie you are cancelled.

Reactions: 9
Again, Dani. It’s often not your content, that the fact you come across as a condescending bleep.
I don’t even know how she has followers? He’s got an annoying voice and boring content?
---

Another classic and on brand response from you, very good 🙄
Can you share what she's been saying for those that don't follow? Is it about her obscene holiday she's trying to get people to go on?

Reactions: 6
Can you share what she's been saying for those that don't follow? Is it about her obscene holiday she's trying to get people to go on?
There was the holiday rubbish, then she asked for opinions on buying a house and whether you regret it (and had a story about looking at one) after banging on and on about how renting is the bees knees. then she decided to address how she hasn’t been very good at keeping up her ‘momentum’ on the Palestine advocacy that she was so forceful about even to people who said they just don’t have the capacity for it (this week admitting that she often loses momentum and capacity when she ‘goes hard’ at something from the beginning). Then she started her own website so people can hire her for content creation (because her paid work dried up last year) and is pimping herself out to businesses by offering free reels advice and then once it’s created she will review it for you? bleeping weird. Oh and also outright asked if anyone has any social media jobs going even though the only marketing experience she has is a Temptations cat treat reel and one about a Logitech keyboard. Then because all of that was a bit slow, she came over here and then posted another childfree reel but not before sharing her reply to a comment that said she was a bit harsh for saying kids would be a burden to her (but not her nieces and nephew of course), now she’s back ranting about people complaining about her childfree content - which isn’t actually what we disagree with, it’s her fake social media voice with that annoying twang and the finger spread hand gestures. Phew, think I need a nap after all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
????
….she’s not the only owner of the business…her bizz partner, her staff, back into the business… not sure what you’re asking here 😒
How do you know she hasn’t given her staff bonuses or put a chunk back into the business? This is such a weird thing to cast judgement on.

How do you know she hasn’t given her staff bonuses or put a chunk back into the business? This is such a weird thing to cast judgement on.
Agree - If her bills are paid, staff are being paid a fair wage for their work put in, business partner having their share of the profits and no money needing to be reinvested. Then spend that money however you like. That’s the beauty of being a successful business owner. You can do what the hell you like with your income and no one can say a thing. If you’re jealous then figure out your business, work hard and be successful too.

Reactions: 21
She does reference the cost of things a lot for her business

And not in the most positive of light - the machine they brought, the new warehouse, the cost of doing the calendars

She claims they have small profit margins, so which is it? Its tight? Or she’s making massive profits?

Edit - aimed at the original queries about it, not the quoted post, sorry yours was recent and I just replied. 🤣

Reactions: 7
The most astounding thing from marnies self indulgent rant today was that a bunch of qualified professionals diagnosed Mack with an attachment disorder which is caused (in this case) by the parents. Marnie didn’t like that diagnosis. ADHD etc would be much more palatable for her as she could then blame that condition and the child and continue to take no responsibility. Classic marnie. I’ve attached a link of what it sounds like Mack was diagnosed with even though she referred to it by a slightly different name.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It's like a medical forum on here at the moment.

Back to slagging off the losers - anyone dived into Finau's latest ramblings. I cant stop laughing at her discussing the values she wants to raise her children with. Finauwake the duck up....you do not raise your children....everyone else does that for you. She's also asking for naturopath recommendations...I just cant with that woman, she has absolutely no substance behind her. Everyday its going to do a different thing, be a different person and yet here we are - still the same old Finau, living an unhealthy life, buying into endless drama and posting all day about it. One year on, mark my words, she will be doing exactly the same thing. The literal definition of insanity!
---
Are they referring to Emily Writes? Do her and Marnie have beef?
I know who I would back and it ain't the one complaining about her ND kid every other day
"Back to slagging off the losers" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The most astounding thing from marnies self indulgent rant today was that a bunch of qualified professionals diagnosed Mack with an attachment disorder which is caused (in this case) by the parents. Marnie didn’t like that diagnosis. ADHD etc would be much more palatable for her as she could then blame that condition and the child and continue to take no responsibility. Classic marnie. I’ve attached a link of what it sounds like Mack was diagnosed with even though she referred to it by a slightly different name.
It’s interesting how Marnie’s previously talked about her Mum being like this to her and caused so much trauma, then she’s done the same to Mack but seems unaware even with a diagnosis. She also seems manic at times, genes and all that 😅

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s interesting how Marnie’s previously talked about her Mum being like this to her and caused so much trauma, then she’s done the same to Mack but seems unaware even with a diagnosis. She also seems manic at times, genes and all that 😅
Such a good point. Also, just remembered she confirmed that Mack still despises moby. Yet, she chose to go on and introduce a fourth child! Who also happens to be the spitting image of Mack. It seems evident marnie dislikes this baby almost as much as mack.

• Wow
  • Sad
Agree - If her bills are paid, staff are being paid a fair wage for their work put in, business partner having their share of the profits and no money needing to be reinvested. Then spend that money however you like. That’s the beauty of being a successful business owner. You can do what the hell you like with your income and no one can say a thing. If you’re jealous then figure out your business, work hard and be successful too.
Omg guys what’s with jumping down my throat!? Chill. Out.
I didn’t say insinuate any of the things you’re saying!
Cherie’s a great employer, imo.
My initial comment re the advent calendars was merely meaning they were expensive…of course she can do whatever she likes with her $$ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
….everyone needs to calm down and remember we’re here to “snark” on the iNfLuEnZaS and not “turn” on each other jeeeez 😬😬😬🤐🤐✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
It would be close to if not more than $150k.
Good on her for putting her profits into something like this that everyone can enjoy.
I agree. For some reason Australian pool owner groups keep coming up in my FB and like they say min 100k realistically for a pool and that’s a more basic one so really just out of interest lol

NOT AT ALL JEALOUS 🤣🤣😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree. For some reason Australian pool owner groups keep coming up in my FB and like they say min 100k realistically for a pool and that’s a more basic one so really just out of interest lol

NOT AT ALL JEALOUS 🤣🤣😉😉😉
We have a similar size pool and I think we spent around $50k. However the biggest costs can be the landscaping, fencing and decking around the pool. We spent another $30k for that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.