New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting off the thread with potentially a deep convo. Have you spoke with your kids about the conflict in Israel and Palestine? The next door neighbour was over, a year younger than my youngest, and he was telling them about it - bombings, killings, who started it etc. it made me wonder if I should have spoken to them about it. Kids are 6-9.

Starting off the thread with potentially a deep convo. Have you spoke with your kids about the conflict in Israel and Palestine? The next door neighbour was over, a year younger than my youngest, and he was telling them about it - bombings, killings, who started it etc. it made me wonder if I should have spoken to them about it. Kids are 6-9.
My eldest is 4 so thankfully I don’t need to have these conversations yet! But it’s always hard to know what to say and not say

I haven't spoken to mine about it, they're older and have tiktok etc so I'm sure they have seen it. If they come to me we'll discuss it.

Thankfully my children are far too young yet to have that conversation. Had they been older though … I don’t know that I would have.
I know kids will hear about it anyway but let them be innocent as long as you can. They have their whole lives to know about the atrocities happening in the world, I personally don’t think it needs to start in childhood if you can help it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok I cave and purchased Lash Friday in their sale! Not because of of the terrible influencers promoting it but because of the mums in the playground.

Reactions: 3
I've used lash Friday, it's really good.
Going to buy some today after my husband get paid haha.

Reactions: 1
Oh good to know about lash Friday, I really want to try it but was worried it was just all influencer hype

I've used lash Friday, it's really good.
Going to buy some today after my husband get paid haha.
I love it! Works so well for me! I’ve tried so many lash serums and have had bad reactions to all of them except Lash Fridays

I just brought the lash Fridays.. good Black Friday deal with a free brow one. I’ve used flash and revitalash and didn’t notice much difference with those ones.

I just brought the lash Fridays.. good Black Friday deal with a free brow one. I’ve used flash and revitalash and didn’t notice much difference with those ones.
Me too!
Yea I had really bad irritation with Flash and Revitalash and didn’t find they worked at all!

I bought Lash Fridays yesterday before work. It was on my doorstep when I got out of the shower today.

So fast!

• Heart
Lash Friday. Didn’t need an influencer to convince me. I asked real people.
Paper and Me have had some great deals each day. Love you can wait until the end and they only charge you one delivery fee!

I bought Lash Fridays yesterday before work. It was on my doorstep when I got out of the shower today.

So fast!
Mine was crazy fast too - brought yesterday got it today, very impressive. Blows my mind how that happens and yet you wait a week for other things haha.

Black Friday sales - I finished my Xmas shopping:
Lash Fridays
Crocs from hyper ride
Hush puppy sandals half price from Hannah’s
Jbl clip 4 speaker for travel on sale from Noel L
Huski cooler for my secret Santa
Bonds underwear and no wire bras from farmers - god I love everything at farmers! I feel like that makes me old lol but so much good stuff.
---
Oh also recommendations on good lunch boxes? My son starts school in the new year and would like a decent lunchbox with compartments. Weighing up between the bbox or gogreen.. ideally something that will also fit a whole apple!

Mine was crazy fast too - brought yesterday got it today, very impressive. Blows my mind how that happens and yet you wait a week for other things haha.

Black Friday sales - I finished my Xmas shopping:
Lash Fridays
Crocs from hyper ride
Hush puppy sandals half price from Hannah’s
Jbl clip 4 speaker for travel on sale from Noel L
Huski cooler for my secret Santa
Bonds underwear and no wire bras from farmers - god I love everything at farmers! I feel like that makes me old lol but so much good stuff.
---
Oh also recommendations on good lunch boxes? My son starts school in the new year and would like a decent lunchbox with compartments. Weighing up between the bbox or gogreen.. ideally something that will also fit a whole apple!
Both my girls have bbox and we love them
---
Ok guys, what are the best Black Friday deals you’ve seen?
I finished Christmas shopping to!
For pajamas from PA for my kids
A coffee machine that was half price
Stuff from bear and moo
I got $30 flights each way from Jetstar
Lots of Jamie kay orders 😂

• Heart
So off topic (irony) but has anyone else invested themselves into finding information on the baby Ru case? It sadly seems like another tight-lipped don't speak no evidence get out of jail free card. Infuriating!

• Sad
So off topic (irony) but has anyone else invested themselves into finding information on the baby Ru case? It sadly seems like another tight-lipped don't speak no evidence get out of jail free card. Infuriating!
They should all be thrown in jail. I’m sick of families doing this after children are murdered.

Reactions: 7
Yes, I went down the rabbit hole yesterday of looking at the family's facebook accounts and reading what has been said. I do like that her siblings (particularly her sister) have been calling her out and wanting justice.

Reactions: 5
I looked into it when it first happened and it made me so angry I haven’t looked since.
If nobody talks then everyone present should be sent to prison until one of them DOES talk.
So tired of these people hurting and murdering babies and getting away with it.

Reactions: 8