New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Katie Hawkey has donated anything to humanitarian responses in Gaza or if the sum total of her contribution is sharing horrific images.

I bet you her privileged daughter will still get $$$$$ of gifts. I suspect Katie has a lot more time now that she's stopped working and is homesteading in whatever mansion she's bought with new furniture and god knows what else. It's like LYADs- the worst kind of influencer. Does nothing to help, has excess privilege, thinks sharing images is doing something.

Reactions: 15
Speaking of Abeille. Elle has been very quiet this week, have I missed something?

Reactions: 6
So according to Iyia this is strawberry picking attire 🥴
She knows strawberries are on the ground right 🙃 so she’ll be bending over in that tshirt dress??
I hope she knows the boiling water trick for when she inevitably gets strawberry juice on that cream outfit 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of Abeille. Elle has been very quiet this week, have I missed something?
My guess is that she has #unplugged for the week and will come back either today (sunday) or tomorrow and say how much she *needed this break* and that she's thankful for all the messages she has got, seeing if she's ok.
But don't quote me on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right? So bad! They’ve tried to make it more refined, but the text and colours they’re using on their website and ads are so basic. Now they’re rolling out ‘BUNDLE & SAVE’ deals… doesn’t scream luxury. Hard to imagine wanting to buy anything full price when they’ve just sold all their stock at 35% off and they have these bundle deals.

They’re also rolling out more ads with Brent doing bloopers, which was funny the one time but old now and not on keeping with this luxury brand thing they’re going for. It’s all over the place!
It’s giving desperate vibes!!

Reactions: 2
Marnie is a bleep.
The school holiday have literally just started and she's already letting the world know that Mack will make their lives hell and how hard it will be.
This is a 'you problem' Marnie. You haven't helped him or taken onboard advice from professionals. He needs a lot of support and attention but you went and had yet another child, you didn't pay for the help to diagnose and therefore support him and quite clearly would never consider medication or anything else medical that may just help the poor guy. Poor Mack

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What in the Dulux colour wheel have they done here
Did Ellie make this herself? Why does the brown one only have one shade of brown so it doesn’t even go with what they did for the others?

I see after taking her son to A&E after he fell jumping from the couch, Sera Lynne is still letting him jump on the couch and continuing to film it. Maybe put the phone down at least so you can supervise.

• Angry
As a wee test, I clicked into Cassie’s question box over the day and asked multiple nice questions. She answered 1.
She has answered multiple snarky ones (did anyone in here send them by the way? Or did she send them herself?).
I know she has a LOT of kids to look after so it will take her time to get to the question box but yeah if find it interesting which ones take priority over what would seemingly come from genuine followers 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a wee test, I clicked into Cassie’s question box over the day and asked multiple nice questions. She answered 1.
She has answered multiple snarky ones (did anyone in here send them by the way? Or did she send them herself?).
I know she has a LOT of kids to look after so it will take her time to get to the question box but yeah if find it interesting which ones take priority over what would seemingly come from genuine followers 🙃
What a absolute looser. She's got 6 beautiful kids that need her attention and she's more hell bent on the "bullies"
What a joke.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
How many times did Cassie say 'privilege' in those answers?
Wank wank wank...god she really thinks she's living a life others aspire too doesn't she.

Laughing so hard at her mingin feet in her last post. Surely her mega millions can pay for a pedicure or maybe more than one pair of shoes.

Reactions: 11
Everything they have done is bad! Absolutely not tempted at all
Seriously it makes no sense. The in your face colours, the cheap looking text and the childish reels and advertising absolutely does not match with the exorbitant price tag! Why did they make them look like something that should be sold at Kmart for $20? Please explain Ellie!

Seriously it makes no sense. The in your face colours, the cheap looking text and the childish reels and advertising absolutely does not match with the exorbitant price tag! Why did they make them look like something that should be sold at Kmart for $20? Please explain Ellie!
NZs favourite candles 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 quote of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.