New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this happened 🤣
She is so desperate to push her child free ideal life that it’s almost depressing at this point 🙃
If your child free life is so great, why do you need to fabricate stories 😂
---
Someone else has jumped on the fake giveaway train 🙄
Is he looking at the camera or someone walking into the room?
The way these influencers pose with all this gross consumerism is yuck.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Do we think Enda is having a boy? She's very quite considering she was all noise about having a girl. Gender dissapointment? And her wee comment " we are very happy with the results" was a odd comment.
--
Not that I care either way what gender the sprog is, let's just hope she can keep her flaps in, in the third trimester. 😂😂
She put up a scan photo a few weeks ago and I thought boy based on the nub theory.

Reactions: 6
I take it back. Louisa is now resharing a story that someone posted thanking her for a bunch of flowers

Reactions: 2
Simply curious. Chelsea winter, anyone else think she may of split from her man? Bibe seems.to have altered abit.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHAHAH Love the generalisation babes! We don’t do Elf here even if I have a kid and Christmas is still magic! Also, uhm— no one cares Danni. 🙈🤣
Yeap couldn’t think anything worse than Elf in the Shelf. Things like this show me how easy it is for parents to become so addicted to fads. They think they have to do it to make their kids happy which is so sad.

Reactions: 14
I take it back. Louisa is now resharing a story that someone posted thanking her for a bunch of flowers
I don't even know who Louisa is but for some reason in this thread got the impression she was some solo parent life type influencer. Finally looked her up and she is so very much coupled up married. Why do people in this group post about her being a solo parent? Please explain. Lol.

I mean maybe I misread or mixed her up with another influencer being discussed at the same time. Idk. TC here lol. Like I said don't follow her and confused how she got her following.

Reactions: 1
Simply curious. Chelsea winter, anyone else think she may of split from her man? Bibe seems.to have altered abit.
I was thinking that too! …appears to have gone off the plant based lifestyle.. and then I saw her post this - which is veeery different to how she’s portrayed herself in recent years and much more like how she was pre husband!
IMG_9619.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She put up a scan photo a few weeks ago and I thought boy based on the nub theory.
I can’t see good ole Edna being a natural mum tbh. I’m sure she will have the birthing horror story complete with Women’s Day Magazine. If she does have a son I’m picking she will stop there. Can’t dress boys in bikinis and do a mum/ son photo shoot

Reactions: 14
Yeap couldn’t think anything worse than Elf in the Shelf. Things like this show me how easy it is for parents to become so addicted to fads. They think they have to do it to make their kids happy which is so sad.
Yep we don’t do it either. My kid has never brought it up so I wonder if it’s not common where I live? It was pretty obvious to me immediately that it wasn’t something I was willing to commit to- so didn’t start. No one is crying over it or saying they’ve never been more stressed 🙄 just maybe cursing themselves for ever starting but like…they’re fine lol

Reactions: 6
I can’t see good ole Edna being a natural mum tbh. I’m sure she will have the birthing horror story complete with Women’s Day Magazine. If she does have a son I’m picking she will stop there. Can’t dress boys in bikinis and do a mum/ son photo shoot
I agree with you, I am interested to see how she will be as a mum but she seems so selfish and self absorbed

Reactions: 5
Crying over Elf on the Shelf.
Sure Jan (or "Dan")

Maybe an eye roll, or pretend to cry with this face 😫

Get a grip, no one cried.
What a bleeping cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree with you, I am interested to see how she will be as a mum but she seems so selfish and self absorbed
Edna will for sure have a nanny of some sort, she is just too “boss-babe-busy” to be a ever present mom in the kids life. And when she is, she will milk every cent she can from promoting the child. Also reckon she will start some new business line around “milfs” or vitamins/skincare for babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wondered that too! She seems more relaxed and more like she used to be, I always got the vibe that he wouldn’t like that, that it was his vegan gluten free organic way or the highway. Maybe I’m misjudging and he’s chill, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she got out.

Reactions: 7
I heard a couple of months ago Chelsea had split.

Danni is an idiot and clearly lying. I don't think anyone needs to do Elf on the Shelf. I don't do it and couldn't think of anything worse, but a few friends seem to enjoy it.

Emily Writes is having a go at gross influencers (LFYADs)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.