New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else suspect it was OE who pointed out the obvious to Marnie that this country is riddled with oppression? Marnie doesn’t listen to feedback from her followers so likely came from someone close to her. Also, how bleeping ignorant is Marnie to even make that statement in the first place?! That needed calling out.

View attachment 2610600View attachment 2610601
People like Marnie make me laugh, they have no position on anything, yet just repeat what they have heard to appease anyone and everyone.

Reactions: 9
I'm glad Meta is shadowbanning them, they shouldn't be posting horrific photos of dead children. How would they feel if their children were victims of a horrific crime and influencers posted their dead bodies on social media. They're sick in the head.
---

It's shocking how bad it looks in real life too! I was in Syndey recently and you see a lot more women with filler over there. It looks good in photos but really looks strange in real life.
I don’t even think it looks good in photos tbh. I much prefer a more natural look, smile lines etc are beautiful.

In saying that huge on doing whatever makes anyone feel better with themselves.

Reactions: 6
There's no way Marnz came up with that on her own 🙄 And she's benefitted from the labour of wāhine Māori in the past when she ripped off Robyn Kahukiwa's art for her tshirt (that she still wears) and barely even apologised so she's all tit.
She said a follower messaged her. But definitely likely it was Em as that would be the only follower she would listen to.

Reactions: 4
Marnie and got to be the biggest fuckwit. Honestly, just crawl back into that hole and stfu. When she opens her mouth - 100% chance she will put both feet in and come across as the problematic moron she is.

Reactions: 11
Why can’t they afford to get their own hair done??

Scabby as duck!

Anyone else over her bullshit? She used to be funny but now it’s just a bit too “try hard”🫣
Never thought she was funny! If I ever come across her TikTok’s or whatever, I’m straight out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If she sold them would you have a problem as well? Can’t win either way sometimes
Honestly, it’s the rampant consumerism that influencers display when there are so many families out there with so little, and the fact that so much clothing waste goes to landfill unnecessarily. Like most influencers, Louisa must have cupboards full of hardly worn clothes, as must her children.

Reactions: 4
SpongeBob has been rather quiet since it was pointed out that she would have had to hand over her account details for that random bot follow to buy more followers…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You really have to laugh at HollieMae and her band of mates. All regurgitating the most horrific stories they can find day in day out.
I've so far fact checked 6 of her recent stories or headlines and they are either incorrect or completely fabricated.
If she wants to be some shining beacon of a warrior she should at least make sure her sources check out
---
Also little giggle when I saw this 🤣

Good old Augustine not responding to the questions about where their clothes are sourced and produced

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You really have to laugh at HollieMae and her band of mates. All regurgitating the most horrific stories they can find day in day out.
I've so far fact checked 6 of her recent stories or headlines and they are either incorrect or completely fabricated.
If she wants to be some shining beacon of a warrior she should at least make sure her sources check out
---

Good old Augustine not responding to the questions about where their clothes are sourced and produced
OMG I have been asking this question for years !!
That's why I call her polyester Queen.
If Country Road and Kmart can use "recycled polyester" why can't Augustine ??
Country Road uses cotton from Australia to make their jeans.
Won't bore everyone with what I know but Augustine have their own factory in China so they can make whatever they like.

Reactions: 10
---

Shames people for not sharing or liking her posts yet can’t even get up early enough to go to a protest in her own city for her own people…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I being dumb or does anyone else find it weird that super christian/wont vaccinate Dellar took her kids to watch a very not age appropriate movie…

WTF!
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks that! Didn’t know she hadn’t vaccinated the kids interesting!

Reactions: 1
Won't bore everyone with what I know but Augustine have their own factory in China so they can make whatever they like.
Oh please spill the tea ☕

Reactions: 3
Even kmart uses linen and cotton for a lot of things now.

Reactions: 3
Oh please spill the tea ☕
It’s not a secret. They used to show it on fabric sourcing trips etc ages ago.
I must admit I get the ICK from the shoes. They were just advertising their latest “drop” and it had tie up stilettos 🤮 and the foot models foot and leg were ummmm probably not optimal for the style and they looked like sausage oozing from its casing. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
---

"YoU gEt WhAt YoU pAy FoR"
Me wearing the same kmart clothes for the last 8 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s not a secret. They used to show it on fabric sourcing trips etc ages ago.
I must admit I get the ICK from the shoes. They were just advertising their latest “drop” and it had tie up stilettos 🤮 and the foot models foot and leg were ummmm probably not optimal for the style and they looked like sausage oozing from its casing. 🤮
For sure, but they never mention their factory now.
Even Glassons has moved ahead with the times and has an 'improved' sustainability rating and so has Farmers (they were the lowest of the low)
Augustine - *crickets*

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.