New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I might be in some weird parallel universe. Finding myself really liking Skete’s latest few political posts. Normally I align with her politics but can’t stand the rhetoric she uses and virtue signalling that she uses to talk about genuine issues I agree with. So maybe I’ve gone soft?

Reactions: 3
I think I might be in some weird parallel universe. Finding myself really liking Skete’s latest few political posts. Normally I align with her politics but can’t stand the rhetoric she uses and virtue signalling that she uses to talk about genuine issues I agree with. So maybe I’ve gone soft?
C'mon mate, get a grip :ROFLMAO:
Nah she does have some good points occasionally

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Louisa Morley? She posts about her husband a lot - he’s military so you don’t always see him. If that’s who you mean I’ve never seen comments about her being a solo parent from anyone in this group? Maybe you’re confused? Or I am lol
I think when Tom is away for work or on a course she calls it solo parenting. Which is actually offensive to people who are actually solo parenting!!

Reactions: 10
Re; Chelsea Winter- he definitely moved to Taranaki with her, and they were together a few months ago! So unless it's super recent, I think he just is super low profile.
Her next book is looking to be veg/alternative still- i don't think she's veering too far away from that!

Reactions: 5
Wow. 🤯🤯🤯 I feel sorry for OE— what a below standard husband thing to do. I also feel sorry for OE’s boys, like imagine this role model— and ohhh when they get a partner/wife in the future? This is their standard. To them this is what good looks like— IT IS NOT. 🙄 Wow what a pick from the litter OE. Sorry about you.
Yea nah don't feel sorry for her. She tracks their "roots" on a calendar and then tells everyone. She also said this.... 🙄🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why would you feel the need to tell random strangers things like this is beyond me.
And yet she "wonders" why her kids peers say mean things about her behind her back.
I wouldn't talk to her at school - You can diss me, but I can't even handle the sound of her voice.

Reactions: 21
Jade Demelza, constantly live on tiktok. Today shes sitting in her car, using a floss stick to floss her teeth and the other end of it to clean under her finger nails, then puts it back in her mouth and picks the food off it 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone else see that amazing "DINK" tiktok that's been doing the rounds?

Basically a couple that's bragging about how great it is not having children. All of it basically comes down to how their rampant consumption and relaxation is unaffected by the addition of children that would actually force them to think about someone other than themselves and their own wants and needs.

This is my issue with constant content that is bragging about child-free. Being child-free is not a problem. It's making it a personality trait that comes across as inherently self-obsessed. Most child-free statements essentially come across as "having to look after other people is ew, I prefer to just do whatever I want whenever I want."

That's a fine attitude when you're a child yourself, but in general we tend to admire and look up to people who are willing to think beyond themselves and their own consumption/pleasure, and are willing to sacrifice on behalf of the good of others.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone else see that amazing "DINK" tiktok that's been doing the rounds?

Basically a couple that's bragging about how great it is not having children. All of it basically comes down to how their rampant consumption and relaxation is unaffected by the addition of children that would actually force them to think about someone other than themselves and their own wants and needs.

This is my issue with constant content that is bragging about child-free. Being child-free is not a problem. It's making it a personality trait that comes across as inherently self-obsessed. Most child-free statements essentially come across as "having to look after other people is ew, I prefer to just do whatever I want whenever I want."

That's a fine attitude when you're a child yourself, but in general we tend to admire and look up to people who are willing to think beyond themselves and their own consumption/pleasure, and are willing to sacrifice on behalf of the good of others.

Yeah this is a nah from me. I am childfree and proud of it. Self obsessed? Absolutely not. Do I find parents obsessively talk about their children? Absolutely. Would I put up a post about that? No. As that is their choice. What a huge generalisation.

Reactions: 13
Jade Demelza, constantly live on tiktok. Today shes sitting in her car, using a floss stick to floss her teeth and the other end of it to clean under her finger nails, then puts it back in her mouth and picks the food off it 🤮
I came across one of her lives the other day, she is grooooss

• Sick
Think iv seen more of Heidi Rawstorns ass then i ever thought id see in that swimsuit try on 😅 Girl pretty much bares it all 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The amount of tit Casarah Coopers kids are getting from brands before Christmas is just disgusting. No wonder they are spoilt, out of control brats (seen in the wild many times).
Emily Writes is bang on as usual about these bottom feeders
---
Think iv seen more of Heidi Rawstorns ass then i ever thought id see in that swimsuit try on 😅 Girl pretty much bares it all 🤮
Its a pretty good ass to be fair!
---

This is why Jamie Kay is so bloody rich, you've got these whackos JK mum's that spend $500 on a bunch of stuffed animals ffs
Jamie Kay and her husband both came from money to start off with as well.
---
Her and Tarryn could make a club. I wonder how many followers of Tarryn need to constantly message her about her sauna and she’s ignoring? We know you have one so why all the post but not sharing? I wonder if she managed to get if gifted? Also, Heidi I don’t do collabs but I also do them? Can’t say I liked that bikini on her.

Reactions: 1
Omg
This is why Jamie Kay is so bloody rich, you've got these whackos JK mum's that spend $500 on a bunch of stuffed animals ffs
Omg did anyone see the tea being spilt on the mums collective FB page about Jamie Kay lol was insane the amount of people having problems with their clothes! 🤯

Reactions: 9
Omg

Omg did anyone see the tea being spilt on the mums collective FB page about Jamie Kay lol was insane the amount of people having problems with their clothes! 🤯
Yes!! That was a fantastic serving of tea 😂
---
All that money and theyre just glorified Jellycats hahah

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.