New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmCult speaking Maori is annoying me especially as I remember her saying a few years ago that white people shouldn't take Te Reo classes because the classes should only be for Maori to learn 🙄 but yet here we are 🤷‍♀️ with her suddenly jumping on the Maori activist bandwagon 🙄
She is Māori, a little bit. But also married to a Māori and raising two Māori boys. Also normalizing te reo is good.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
EmCult speaking Maori is annoying me especially as I remember her saying a few years ago that white people shouldn't take Te Reo classes because the classes should only be for Maori to learn 🙄 but yet here we are 🤷‍♀️ with her suddenly jumping on the Maori activist bandwagon 🙄
Sounds like another racist bleep who hates white people. My only advise for her is to have a bleeping wash🙏
---
To be fair it's better than selling them Scamoan style.
Like with all these influencers though, just do it and don't tell everyone. You look like a dick.

Speaking of which, welcome back Marnie, glad to see you've joined your other loser mates on the Gaza bandwagon. Clearly very late to the party but we didn't expect anything less from the disorganised mess that is you.
Just want to say - we know what's going on and we don't need the 1,245,358,346 videos of a poor wee child, clearly suffering or worse yet, dead, for us to 'get it'. Stop making yourself feel better by posting this tit - you sell ugly knitted clothing and go on shamanic journeys - just stay the duck in your lane.
---
Also while on my high horse, imagine if all these idiots posted the photo of the piece of fabric found around poor little Ruthness neck that has recently been shared by police.
This is an absolute disgrace and stain on New Zealand's name. Let's get people talking about that and bringing the low life's to justice
Disgusting that not even our most passionate Maori woman influencers want to bring light to poor baby Ruthless who died an horrific death but they continue to share day in day out about Gaza which is great but how about spread the news of what’s happening in our own country, oh that’s right, they’re all jumping on the protest bandwagon. Go protest about kids getting murdered in NZ✌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel like she'd also be one of those people who would berate you for saying a word wrong.

Reactions: 14
Yes she did berate that little boy on the beach for spelling a Maori word wrong 😞 a kid who was trying ffs!!
Just leaving this here. No sense of regret or remorse for doing this to someone either. This sort of interaction could have potentially put the person off their passion. Imagine if we all went around, in person, belittling someone for an honest mistake. OE had always been her way is the only correct way.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just leaving this here. No sense of regret or remorse for doing this to someone either. This sort of interaction could have potentially put the person off their passion. Imagine if we all went around, in person, belittling someone for an honest mistake. OE had always been her way is the only correct way.
"Wow you are a great artist, I especially love what you did here. Can you tell me more about the wording? Keep up the great work!"

Its not hard Em. But even when her own kids do something awesome she chops them down. Sad

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why can’t they afford to get their own hair done??

Scabby as duck!

Anyone else over her bullshit? She used to be funny but now it’s just a bit too “try hard”🫣
I agree. This holiday season highlights the scabby work of “influencers”: they will “promote” and say “it’s the best” only if it lines their pockets. I’m not giving my hard earned money to these businesses giving away stuff to these kind of people tbh.

I hope the “influencer” era is coming to an end— soon.
---
"Wow you are a great artist, I especially love what you did here. Can you tell me more about the wording? Keep up the great work!"

Its not hard Em. But even when her own kids do something awesome she chops them down. Sad
Can see the decency of being a person there and also the wisdom of giving feedback. Did OE go to uni? Because the framework for feedback starts there. Or it just shows how high and mighty she is without the credentials? 👀🤣👌🏼

Reactions: 9

Scabby as duck!

Anyone else over her bullshit? She used to be funny but now it’s just a bit too “try hard”🫣
I feel like Lisa is the new "in" influencer for all these brands to send stuff to, cause yep she is funny and draws in people. I'm over it too, so much gifted stuff now!

Reactions: 12
Anyone else suspect it was OE who pointed out the obvious to Marnie that this country is riddled with oppression? Marnie doesn’t listen to feedback from her followers so likely came from someone close to her. Also, how bleeping ignorant is Marnie to even make that statement in the first place?! That needed calling out.

IMG_0844.png
IMG_0843.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Scabby as duck!

How did this chick even become and "influenza" anyway? She started showing up on my feed a while ago and I still have no idea who she is! Nor do I really care!

Reactions: 5
How did this chick even become and "influenza" anyway? She started showing up on my feed a while ago and I still have no idea who she is! Nor do I really care!
I think she was way bigger on tik tok? That's were I first saw her!
---
Oh yeah I'd like to add Angel Heron to most relatable influencer, she's great!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone else suspect it was OE who pointed out the obvious to Marnie that this country is riddled with oppression? Marnie doesn’t listen to feedback from her followers so likely came from someone close to her. Also, how bleeping ignorant is Marnie to even make that statement in the first place?! That needed calling out.

View attachment 2610600View attachment 2610601
There's no way Marnz came up with that on her own 🙄 And she's benefitted from the labour of wāhine Māori in the past when she ripped off Robyn Kahukiwa's art for her tshirt (that she still wears) and barely even apologised so she's all tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Meta are monitoring and deleting posts, so shadow banning is a potential outcome for those talking about it. Same with the words Gaza and Genocide
I'm glad Meta is shadowbanning them, they shouldn't be posting horrific photos of dead children. How would they feel if their children were victims of a horrific crime and influencers posted their dead bodies on social media. They're sick in the head.
---
Anyone feel like some influencers have gone too hard on the botox and filler....... Looking at YOU Sera Lynne 😳 Plastic looking
It's shocking how bad it looks in real life too! I was in Syndey recently and you see a lot more women with filler over there. It looks good in photos but really looks strange in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.