New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does MFM constantly refer to Chloe as 'the pre teen' it's so weird.

Also looks like Fee from Shineon is back to telling off customers who questions their shady antics
She's a real piece of work. I went to school with her husband and he was a really sweet, quiet, low key guy.
I have no idea how he ended up with that psychotic pixie.
I haven't and will never buy anything from Shine On.

Reactions: 8
Cassie is full of her own lies. I didnā€™t get to read all of her stories before the rage delete but the one example of her just making up dates and timelines to make her look betterā€¦

10/08/22 they officially listed their house for Sale in order to make the big move to Australia. And in this post she mentions that they are officially trying for baby #6 as they donā€™t want to put it on hold for the house to sell first, or after theyā€™ve moved.

15/12/22 she says theyā€™ve actually been having unprotected sex for the past 5 months in hopes they get pregnant. This takes the timeline back to July for them first ā€œtryingā€ for a baby, a whole month at least before they decide to sell the house to move to Aus

Yesterday in one of her stories Cassie says that they actually didnā€™t decide to try for baby#6 until AFTER they made the steps to move to Aus.

Sounds a bit contradictory doesnā€™t it?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Also looks like Fee from Shineon is back to telling off customers who questions their shady antics
I was going to share this too, I really don't know how their business model works, this would put me off buying from them again (if I hadn't already made that decision)

Reactions: 7
Why does MFM constantly refer to Chloe as 'the pre teen' it's so weird.

I saw the comments sheā€™s talking about and thought this would be coming. People are fucked. Do people have a cry at briscoes cos you buy something and then it goes on sale? No. Either wait for the sale or suck it up. The people were unhinged in the comments.

Reactions: 6
She's a real piece of work. I went to school with her husband and he was a really sweet, quiet, low key guy.
I have no idea how he ended up with that psychotic pixie.
I haven't and will never buy anything from Shine On.
I know a number of people who have worked for Fee and Shineon and have left because of her. I also know she's not well liked in the industry and has fallen out with so many brands. The whole Shineon range she bought out is a literal copy of all the popular clothing in other brands she was selling. She ripped off junkfood jean designs and so much homelee stuff...surprise surprise she no longer stocks them.
I've also heard her husband is really nice

• Wow
I donā€™t know whatā€™s worse, the fact she keeps calling them preteens, her calling them buttholes or the absolute fuckery sheā€™s done with those noodles!? Why so much water? Maria, get your mother bleeping life together, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know a number of people who have worked for Fee and Shineon and have left because of her. I also know she's not well liked in the industry and has fallen out with so many brands. The whole Shineon range she bought out is a literal copy of all the popular clothing in other brands she was selling. She ripped off junkfood jean designs and so much homelee stuff...surprise surprise she no longer stocks them.
I've also heard her husband is really nice
Yep, one of my very close friends has a brand here (won't say what it is) and one of the SO buyers hounds her as she want to carry the brand. My friend said to me - she doesn't want her brand associated with SO as she doesn't like their Ezibuy tacky type marketing' AND she thinks they will rip her off.

Reactions: 6
I saw the comments sheā€™s talking about and thought this would be coming. People are fucked. Do people have a cry at briscoes cos you buy something and then it goes on sale? No. Either wait for the sale or suck it up. The people were unhinged in the comments.
Ah but Briscoes have a policy where if you buy something and it goes on sale for cheaper within 2 weeks they'll refund you the difference

Reactions: 13
Hey Cassie,

This meme is for you & SimonešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Couldnā€™t be more accuratešŸ¤ž
How is this relevant to Cassie? She has no friends?
---
What does it mean if there is no circle? Sheā€™s never had any friends.
Oh I replied before I saw your comment hahah
---
Ah but Briscoes have a policy where if you buy something and it goes on sale for cheaper within 2 weeks they'll refund you the difference
Sometimes they do, yes. But so many clothing stores do this so I donā€™t get the big deal? Like you look at something, see the price and go yup that looks good for that price, Iā€™ll buy it cos I want it. Or you go I like it but will wait for a sale? Not buy it then cry cos itā€™s now on saleā€¦.
---
I donā€™t know whatā€™s worse, the fact she keeps calling them preteens, her calling them buttholes or the absolute fuckery sheā€™s done with those noodles!? Why so much water? Maria, get your mother bleeping life together, please.
Oops, forgot the pic lolol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sometimes they do, yes. But so many clothing stores do this so I donā€™t get the big deal? Like you look at something, see the price and go yup that looks good for that price, Iā€™ll buy it cos I want it. Or you go I like it but will wait for a sale? Not buy it then cry cos itā€™s now on saleā€¦.
---
I just didn't think it was a good example to say people don't cry when they buy stuff from Briscoes and it later goes on sale because they have a mechanism in place to address when that happens so people don't need to get upset with them.

Absolutely agree that people should know that Shine On have regular sales so need to decide if they're happy to pay the price it's currently at or if they want to take the risk and wait for a sale. But I also don't think putting up a post getting snarky at your customers is good business practice.

If she cant talk about other brands, then why does she accept other "freebies" this has to be really deceitful. How can she be transparent with her reviews and opinions
This is what pisses me offfff how do we know if it is actually amazing and fantastic. I want to be told actually I'll use this over my Dyson etc.
Same goes for people who flog 700 types of skincare brands

Reactions: 5
My friend has sent me theses.
Proof they where financially struggling, all while they where trying for Baby #6. How bloody irresponsible.
Cassie you can lie all you like but we have the Recipts!
As you can see Scott wage was very little, with a massive top up of WFF more than some make a week alone. What would of happend if they could not sell their house, interest rates rise even more and have 5 kids and 1 on the way.
I cant even bring myself to imagine being in that position. Selfish, irresponsible!

With out WFF you would of been absolutely screwed, yet now your living in Aus and think the grass is greener and bad mouth the hand that feed your million kids, all whilst claiming/bragging your making 300k a year. Your such a joke!

Put all that money where your mouth is and chop chop on buying this dream Van and your Machen of a home, but first please buy yourself some new clothes and shoes for your family.
Probably not in order don't care but get the picture šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Proof they where financially struggling, all while they where trying for Baby #6. How bloody irresponsible.
As you can see Scott wage was very little, with a massive top up of WFF more than some make a week alone. What would of happend if they could not sell their house, interest rates rise even more and have 5 kids and 1 on the way.
I cant even bring myself to imagine being in that position. Selfish, irresponsible!

With out WFF you would of been absolutely screwed, yet now your living in Aus and think the grass is greener and bad mouth the hand that feed your million kids, all whilst claiming/bragging your making 300k a year. Your such a joke!

Put all that money where your mouth is and chop chop on buying this dream Van and your Machen of a home, but first please buy yourself some new clothes and shoes for your family.
Wow!!! They are brave! 90k for 7 mouths to house and feed! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Iā€™ve got one to add to the pile from my work colleague. Having to cut their food budget to $200 or under for a family of 7 doesnā€™t sound like they were financially stable, does it. Ironic that sheā€™s saying Iā€™m lying when I bring the receipts.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.