New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right? So bad! They’ve tried to make it more refined, but the text and colours they’re using on their website and ads are so basic. Now they’re rolling out ‘BUNDLE & SAVE’ deals… doesn’t scream luxury. Hard to imagine wanting to buy anything full price when they’ve just sold all their stock at 35% off and they have these bundle deals.

They’re also rolling out more ads with Brent doing bloopers, which was funny the one time but old now and not on keeping with this luxury brand thing they’re going for. It’s all over the place!
What do you mean, Chanel and Louis Vuitton post blooper videos all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really likes to milk the publicity. First woman's day mag and now NZ Herald. When she was going through her eating disorders and weight loss journey and excess skin removal surgery she was constantly in the Woman's Day as well 🙄

Little Lulu is very cute 🥰
She really loves to reuse the same video of her dancing from when she was bigger. It’s so annoying. Find something else to post. She so badly wanted to be insta famous but she’s like a wish version

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, is it ABSOLUTELY necessary when she’s showing us the things she’s baked for Xmas gifts for people, for her to touch and pick up EVERY SINGLE PIECE?! Yuck those nails 🤮🤢🐛🧫
I was thinking that same! Why the fuckery does she pick up so many pieces that looks the exact same lol. Gross gross grosss! And she rates herself and her baking so much it's hilarious! She thinks she's gods gift in looks and baking!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She really likes to milk the publicity. First woman's day mag and now NZ Herald. When she was going through her eating disorders and weight loss journey and excess skin removal surgery she was constantly in the Woman's Day as well 🙄

Little Lulu is very cute 🥰
"Social media star" never even heard of her lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am getting candle ads everywhere now, even here ! hahaha

Reactions: 5
Not Cassie reading Tattle again and then going and having a wee Tanty and deleting all her Anon Q stories because someone on here said they sent her a bunch of fake nice ones see if she would reposnd but she spent more time on the "haters" ones. Just proves why she really does Anon Q to respond to What we talk about on here.
God that women needs a hobby I don't know how she possibly has the time with 6 kids.... oh yes I do Alivn does it all why she sits on her lazy arse!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not Cassie reading Tattle again and then going and having a wee Tanty and deleting all her Anon Q stories because someone on here said they sent her a bunch of fake nice ones see if she would reposnd but she spent more time on the "haters" ones. Just proves why she really does Anon Q to respond to What we talk about on here.
God that women needs a hobby I don't know how she possibly has the time with 6 kids.... oh yes I do Alivn does it all why she sits on her lazy arse!
I just looked at her page and she doesn’t have any posts prior to October 10, did she delete everything? So weird. She’s got thousands of followers who clearly like her stuff, why is she so focused on us? Why doesn’t she just not read or react here? It was her huge overreactions to a couple of early mentions here that caused most of us to pay her any attention. If she hadn’t bothered reacting initially I doubt we’d even be talking about her at all.

Honestly, Scott should be putting limits on her phone time, it’s not like she’s spending it creating paid content anyway. According to her maths they don’t need the money, so why bother? Surely he’s sick of her being glued to her phone trying to find sausagefingertrent in a Where’s Wally picture of her followers. He must get frustrated as he tries to do his job while supervising 5 kids in a workshop full of safety hazards.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Must be a real tanty, she’s gone private again too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And her whole " I deleted all the previous posts on Patreon because why should people pay to see it all when only paying a month" is like buying a book and the shop ripping all the front pages out and only reading the ending. 🥴
Such a cop out for just hiding all the truth because she's become so obsessed with this new life that she could possibly not have any struggles prior. She really does portray a "perfect" life nothing could ever go wrong in her perfect world.

• Haha
Just proves again that influencers are full of tit. Contractually I’ll post about this fantastic vacuum cleaner but wink wink I actually use the competition.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Meanwhile in Mangere, how many vacuum cleaners does MFM’s house needs? She has a Robovac, Dyson, and then this. 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣
If she cant talk about other brands, then why does she accept other "freebies" this has to be really deceitful. How can she be transparent with her reviews and opinions

Have Finau and Chicken Salt got another dog or have they just got back the one they left behind?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.