New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her massive weight loss has really aged her face. She looked a mess the other day when she was talking. Why does she do this god awful pose every time!
Had she not always been a massive gym buff? I’ve never heard of her except from on here, did not realise that she’s lost a lot of weight

Ellie's back she's not pregnant so is feeling a bit down in the dumps. Poor thing it must be hard, however still doesn't excuse the disaster of a re launch.
IMO she was trying to be different from all the other candle brands, but at the end of the day I think we all like the white, classy looking websites.
What do you guys think?

Reactions: 14
We all know what the kids will be doing tomorrow for the first day of school holidays!!!
This is interesting because do they normally do their own washing?, if so cool BUT if just because it's the holidays that they have to do it they should be like WTF ??
Maria you are an emotional VAMPIRE you drain everyone's energy.
( I say this because I have a semi friend that is very similar as MFM and I avoid her as much as I can)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maria hates folding laundry and is lazy so gets the kids to do it while she tells them how to do it whilst watching a movie as she lays on the couch 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ellie's back she's not pregnant so is feeling a bit down in the dumps. Poor thing it must be hard, however still doesn't excuse the disaster of a re launch.
IMO she was trying to be different from all the other candle brands, but at the end of the day I think we all like the white, classy looking websites.
What do you guys think?
She does nothing to help herself always negative Nancy that one unfortunately.

When we had pregnancy issues I threw myself into positive things like exercising and finding other interests that kept my mind occupied so I stopped the pressure of constantly needing to check if I was pregnant 😒 She should be trying anything that may possibly help like exercise - eating healthy - doing things to improve the mind because it really is a mindfuck

Reactions: 10
Maria hates folding laundry and is lazy so gets the kids to do it while she tells them how to do it whilst watching a movie as she lays on the couch 🙄
Don't forget, she let's them listen to to 'their' music while they do it but complains about it
---
And if she hates it so much, why not get the kids to do it on the regular, they're old enough to help out around the house

She does nothing to help herself always negative Nancy that one unfortunately.

When we had pregnancy issues I threw myself into positive things like exercising and finding other interests that kept my mind occupied so I stopped the pressure of constantly needing to check if I was pregnant 😒 She should be trying anything that may possibly help like exercise - eating healthy - doing things to improve the mind because it really is a mindfuck
I know everyone's journey is so different, I stopped drinking both times we were ttc, I saw she said she was going to get "lit" lol 😒

• Sick
Sorry, did I not call Ellie's rise from her absence 🤣 I really don't know why influenzas feel the need to come back with a sob story about why they were away.... Nobody really cares 🤷 It seems to me like she struggles with her mental health due to social media and the pressures that brings, but yet comes back and doesn't do anything to help herself.
I don't know, it really irks me.
Sorry, rant over. Back to usual sunday night programming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know everyone's journey is so different, I stopped drinking both times we were ttc, I saw she said she was going to get "lit" lol 😒
TTC for the last 2 years over here 🙋 I have given up alcohol, sugar, gluten and dairy over the past 2 years but still no result. As you said, every person is different etc but I feel if you want something badly enough, you will do anything! It's our first appointment with our IVF doctor on Wednesday and we are putting everything and more into it. I truly feel for her, I do. It just kills me to see her not putting herself first and changing for the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is interesting because do they normally do their own washing?, if so cool BUT if just because it's the holidays that they have to do it they should be like WTF ??
Maria you are an emotional VAMPIRE you drain everyone's energy.
( I say this because I have a semi friend that is very similar as MFM and I avoid her as much as I can)
She seems to just make them fold washing on first day of holidays. And they roll around the floor doing it.

Reactions: 4
Had she not always been a massive gym buff? I’ve never heard of her except from on here, did not realise that she’s lost a lot of weight
She’s always worked out but wasn’t putting muscle on. She had to to be doing a calorie deficit to develop her muscle. She was a healthy (I’d say 70-75kg) before and mentioned she wanted to shift some more weight. When I mentioned weight loss it’s because she did it quite fast. Which is why she lost her boobs but it also has drawn out her face. A lot like what Simone is doing.

Reactions: 1
Anyone got the tea on this?
Pori.mahmah saying she talked about Ellie on her stories and had people in her inbox about it.
I remember this! She called her out for being a mid size girl claiming to be going in to bat for fat girls. Being body positive and supporting brands that only go up to a size 14-16ish and calling them “inclusive”

Reactions: 12
Cassie 100% just does Anon boxes for tattle responses. She can't not have her say or opinion so she uses the Anon to respond back 😂

She can't help herself. Since they making millions I wonder why they havnt brought their dream van yet? 😂 or draws only one that has them seems to be Scarlett, she also has a second lounge that is empty too. Been there 6 months now Cassie what's the hold up 😂😂

Why she so protective about how much they brought the business for? Seems strange considering she shares how much they make etc.
Also is it just me or does she buy absolutely junk and obossive junk, unessary junk.
I think they have a spending issue the peer of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
TTC for the last 2 years over here 🙋 I have given up alcohol, sugar, gluten and dairy over the past 2 years but still no result. As you said, every person is different etc but I feel if you want something badly enough, you will do anything! It's our first appointment with our IVF doctor on Wednesday and we are putting everything and more into it. I truly feel for her, I do. It just kills me to see her not putting herself first and changing for the better.
Yes exactly right!
I hope your appointment goes well! Sending so much baby dust! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.