New Zealand Influencers #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LFYDs Hairline a waste of time and money.
CASSIE Major bragging has been established as major lies, she has foiled herself with earlier Patreon entries.
MARINE Late to the game as usual only jumping on the Gaza situation now.
REBECCA Is knackered as solo parenting (we think).
ELLIE Trucked up the candle relaunch with lego coloured boxes that look like they are from Kmart.
MFM No change still the first equal lazest influencer.
FINAU No change still the first equal lazest influencer along side MFM (and doesn't even have any kids to look after)
ELLE No change still the crappest Mum in NZ.
TARYN We discovered she has her house on AIRBNB hahaha.
HOLLY Still a tit.
MAKAIA Has the tits with someone (don't envy being that person).
EMCULT Very quiet on the EMCULT scene at the moment .
BERNADEBT Still has no oven and seems to be handling okay - which is interesting ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was going to make a new thread with the winners of the 2023 Tattle Influencer Awards but the very efficient @Bluntastitganache has beat me to it!

The winners were found by those who voted. If you didn’t vote you don’t get to complain about who won (a bit like the election really 👀).

The categories with a * had no clear winner so I put their names in a hat and drew them out.

Best Eyebrows*
Mandy Duncan

Worst Eyebrows
MFM
by a landslide

Most Disliked Influencer
Simone Anderson & LFYD Tied for first

Followed closely by Marnie

Most Liked Influencer*
Jana McPhearson

Most Relatable Influencer*
Gemma McCaw

Dumbest Influencer Moment*
Simone Anderson getting engraved jewellery with the wrong birth date of her kid 🤦🏼‍♀️

Biggest Grub
Finau & Rebecca tied

Best Dressed*
Sera Lynne

Worst Dressed
Cassie 👟

Funniest Influencer Moment
Simone caught in the wild

Biggest Grifter
LFYD the multimillionaire who still scabs a freebie at every opportunity

Cutest Influencer Couple
IAmSoph by a landslide!

Special mention: Flappiest Flaps
Edna 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
LFYDs Hairline a waste of time and money.
CASSIE Major bragging has been established as major lies, she has foiled herself with earlier Patreon entries.
MARINE Late to the game as usual only jumping on the Gaza situation now.
REBECCA Is knackered as solo parenting (we think).
ELLIE Trucked up the candle relaunch with lego coloured boxes that look like they are from Kmart.
MFM No change still the first equal lazest influencer.
FINAU No change still the first equal lazest influencer along side MFM (and doesn't even have any kids to look after)
ELLE No change still the crappest Mum in NZ.
TARYN We discovered she has her house on AIRBNB hahaha.
HOLLY Still a tit.
MAKAIA Has the tits with someone (don't envy being that person).
EMCULT Very quiet on the EMCULT scene at the moment .
BERNADEBT Still has no oven and seems to be handling okay - which is interesting ...
Credit to Kmart; some of their candles aren’t too bad for the price lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve figured out what’s with MFM calling her daughter a preteen every single opportunity. It only started since we called her out on the fact she’s mentally still a new mother. May be it is her constant reminder to herself that she isn’t a parent of two toddlers and that her children have in fact grown up in the past 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To follow on from the Cassie posts in the previous thread, also it may seem greener on the other side to Cassie because NZ is more expensive than Aus but for majority of the Aussies living here, we are all struggling especially more so at this time of the year!!!

We had I think 8 interest rate hikes in the last 12 months. House prices have tripled! I can’t see the bank EVER letting them get a loan for a house as the more children you have, your loan amount decreases so talk the talk all you like Cassie!

I can’t wait for her to get a reality check when their lease ends in May! Also most businesses are quiet over January so I think she’s in for a shock!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
To follow on from the Cassie posts in the previous thread, also it may seem greener on the other side to Cassie because NZ is more expensive than Aus but for majority of the Aussies living here, we are all struggling especially more so at this time of the year!!!

We had I think 8 interest rate hikes in the last 12 months. House prices have tripled! I can’t see the bank EVER letting them get a loan for a house as the more children you have, your loan amount decreases so talk the talk all you like Cassie!

I can’t wait for her to get a reality check when their lease ends in May! Also most businesses are quiet over January so I think she’s in for a shock!
All I can say for her is I can see why she feels rich now if her husband only earned $60k over here. That is ROUGH. Almost anything would be an improvement!
To actually have that many kids on that salary is so borderline, wonder what she would have done if a hardline govt got in and axed WFF or something?!

Reactions: 17
All I can say for her is I can see why she feels rich now if her husband only earned $60k over here. That is ROUGH. Almost anything would be an improvement!
To actually have that many kids on that salary is so borderline, wonder what she would have done if a hardline govt got in and axed WFF or something?!
Yep. So brag on those Domino’s babes— I honestly cannot fathom 90k for 7 people— moreso the courage to add another mouth to feed with the uncertainty of income. Wowza!!! It’s like living on the edge hahaha. You can certainly say Cassie is a risk-taker. Goodluck!

Reactions: 15
Cassie 5kiwikidsandtheforgottenMandurahkid got over $600 per week from the NZ government for having kids?!

What. The. duck.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Yes that is true especially when they had a mortgage too! Seems odd to have so many children though when they couldn’t even afford to have one!

Reactions: 8
I think MFM lives a really lonely life. Wondering if she likes it that way tho.
She shares everything she does so there is no chance she has seen friends and not shared that on her stories. Always in that tiny house with her children, I feel depressed when I see how they live there life and I’m not even trying to be cruel when I say that. I think MFM only has her family and I know I couldn’t live without my friendships to. I picture Christmas break will be no different. It’s quite sad really.

Reactions: 18
Judging by how she responds to people its no wonder she has been ditched by all her friends. She literally said bahaha to someone who called her out on being so gross as to refer to her children as buttholes. Who would want to spend time with a lump who lies on the couch all day reading books about dragons and witches while moaning about the struggles (cough) of raising two intermediate aged children. She is one of grossest people on instagram and should be cancelled, she makes such a mockery of mental health 🤮

She shares everything she does so there is no chance she has seen friends and not shared that on her stories. Always in that tiny house with her children, I feel depressed when I see how they live there life and I’m not even trying to be cruel when I say that. I think MFM only has her family and I know I couldn’t live without my friendships to. I picture Christmas break will be no different. It’s quite sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cassie 5kiwikidsandtheforgottenMandurahkid got over $600 per week from the NZ government for having kids?!

What. The. duck.
I’ve read all the posts and appreciate the receipts that have been brought to the table. Cassie is being caught out on her LIES and I’m here for it.

$600 a week from the government guts me. That’s more than I earn each week part time and I’m on a pretty good wage for my industry. We are entitled to NOTHING from the government. Not a cent. No working for families, no tax credits, no accommodation supplement. We even got denied for childcare subsidy. We have very little leftover every week after essential bills and food.

Times are super tough and seeing some people with their hand out, popping out child after child after child, and getting handed everything on a silver platter, actually makes me bleeping angry.
We stopped at 2 kids cos that’s what we could comfortably afford before the cost of living crisis hit so bleeping hard. If we had more kids we would probably be entitled to some sort of help but that’s not fair to the tax payers and definitely not fair to the children should anything change with entitlements.

I don’t care what Cassie says, she is irresponsible and a benefit bludger.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't think money is the issue since the tshirts were $119, it's laziness from Maria
That beggars belief. Maria is more than happy to spend $ on herself - pies, muffins, books, yet moans about her children. Maria has typical narcissistic traits, to the point where it seems she resents her children. They cost her $ which she can't spend on herself, and by infantilising them she maintains control over them. If they don't "need" her, who else does.

Chloe is a pre teen she needs good guidance and role models to navigate the next crazy years. How are you going to cope Maria, when she needs her first bra, how to use tampons, and boys. She's a young woman for whom I can only hope there is a wise, approachable female in her life who doesn't live on a couch watching fantasy films, who can guide her. Step up Maria, you don't get a second chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That beggars belief. Maria is more than happy to spend $ on herself - pies, muffins, books, yet moans about her children. Maria has typical narcissistic traits, to the point where it seems she resents her children. They cost her $ which she can't spend on herself, and by infantilising them she maintains control over them. If they don't "need" her, who else does.

Chloe is a pre teen she needs good guidance and role models to navigate the next crazy years. How are you going to cope Maria, when she needs her first bra, how to use tampons, and boys. She's a young woman for whom I can only hope there is a wise, approachable female in her life who doesn't live on a couch watching fantasy films, who can guide her. Step up Maria, you don't get a second chance.
What, Chloe is a pre teen????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes and she can insist as much as she likes that the children don't mind the name calling...there is no teenager on this planet that wants everyone to know her mother calls her a butthole. She's so immature for a mid 40's has been!

Reactions: 13
She has her three vacuum cleaners, 2 thermomixers, her fancy fridge (#spon #ad) and her brand spanking new EV car that’s garaged for 8months now to accompany her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve read all the posts and appreciate the receipts that have been brought to the table. Cassie is being caught out on her LIES and I’m here for it.

$600 a week from the government guts me. That’s more than I earn each week part time and I’m on a pretty good wage for my industry. We are entitled to NOTHING from the government. Not a cent. No working for families, no tax credits, no accommodation supplement. We even got denied for childcare subsidy. We have very little leftover every week after essential bills and food.

Times are super tough and seeing some people with their hand out, popping out child after child after child, and getting handed everything on a silver platter, actually makes me bleeping angry.
We stopped at 2 kids cos that’s what we could comfortably afford before the cost of living crisis hit so bleeping hard. If we had more kids we would probably be entitled to some sort of help but that’s not fair to the tax payers and definitely not fair to the children should anything change with entitlements.

I don’t care what Cassie says, she is irresponsible and a benefit bludger.
THIS is everything !
Cassie I am super glad you receive nothing in Australia - WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.
---
The heat is on .....
I want to set the record straight 😹
I'm human :rolleyes:
I can't waste my time defending ;)

IMG_4243.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.