New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about you be the mother and take the kids to school while the father goes to work like most families?? Not very professional to open late. What does he say to the customers? Sorry I am late to open today because my wife is too lazy to take the kids to school by herself

School holidays start on Friday too, how will she cope while Scott is at work with all the kids at home. Oh that’s right she’ll just take them to their business and run a family daycare centre
They literally smell each others arses all day! Cassie is so codependent! She needs to get a life and let Scott have some space! duck me!!!

Does Aussie have a work safe to call? Surely it’s not safe for the kids to be hanging alone a giant workshop?? Might be a bleep and ring in and make a complaint😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 6
They literally smell each others arses all day! Cassie is so codependent! She needs to get a life and let Scott have some space! duck me!!!

Does Aussie have a work safe to call? Surely it’s not safe for the kids to be hanging alone a giant workshop?? Might be a bleep and ring in and make a complaint😂😂😂😂
Yeah we do and it’s actually called WorkSafe, now she’ll say you’re being a stalker in real life like I am when I’m far from it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah we do and it’s actually called WorkSafe, now she’ll say you’re being a stalker in real life like I am when I’m far from it 😂😂
Stupid to post a picture when he's not even wearing a high vs while operating it. I wonder if he even has his correct license for one. I'm sure Cassie will fill us in no doubt. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stupid to post a picture when he's not even wearing a high vs while operating it. I wonder if he even has his correct license for one. I'm sure Cassie will fill us in no doubt. 😂
Scott doesn’t even have a forklift licence!! Better get one, buddy - big brother is watching😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone mentioned before about LFYD Lulu standing on the bench. Both these kids have always been on the bench since day dot. Even in nappies 🤢 and the way they let Frankie dip his fingers and hands into everything and then lick them and put them back in is so gross 🤢 and Christian will just laugh as Frankie tips a whole bag of ingredients into something and wastes all that food and expensive baking ingredients 🙄 but yet he always wanks on about not liking to waste food and resources. Sure babes, sure. Practise what you preach 🙃

Someone mentioned before about LFYD Lulu standing on the bench. Both these kids have always been on the bench since day dot. Even in nappies 🤢 and the way they let Frankie dip his fingers and hands into everything and then lick them and put them back in is so gross 🤢 and Christian will just laugh as Frankie tips a whole bag of ingredients into something and wastes all that food and expensive baking ingredients 🙄 but yet he always wanks on about not liking to waste food and resources. Sure babes, sure. Practise what you preach 🙃
and he wonders why he's losing followers and engagement. He exploited Nat for pregnancy to get poor Lulu, who he actively tries to drown, and poor Kelly to raise the kids including getting up to them at night. He posts random yassqueen bits of his life, never when they happen, and is on holiday more than he's "influencing"- The bits of his life involve more consumerist crap with ads as he lives it up his mansion. Hmm, wonder why people aren't there for that... when most families are drowning.

Reactions: 14
I think Elle was trying to show how hard toddlerhood with twins is, but instead she has shown how she’s made a rod for her own back.
These kids don’t know how to function outside of screens. Just look at the way they don’t get involved in anything except dancing for a lady on the screen.

Elle has also shown herself to be a control freak, the way she’s shoving the colouring in in front of them and insisting that they colour in and ONLY colour theirs.
They’re click together paper houses. Who cares if they randomly colour one of the other child’s pieces, let it go.

I’m sure she’s trying to create Christmas traditions but start with something more age appropriate such as a Christmas outfit, or a Christmas book, or helping you bake some gingerbread men. Toddlers love helping you tip the ingredients into the bowl, it just gets messy and they need a little help but again, let it go!
Or you could create a toddler friendly advent calendar with age appropriate little toys or chocolates.
Start the tradition of going to see Santa and getting a family photo if they’re not upset by him (crying kids in the Santa photo isn’t nearly as cute as you think it is 🤮 do better. Their trauma isn’t entertainment).
Make a Christmas decoration using salt dough and their hand print.
The options are endless 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14

imagine paying money to stay in this feral cesspit
Can someone explain why they make it so expensive??? $1000 a night??
---
The winner of Louisa's competition is her friend 🥴😑 no wonder she shared the email from the company who drew the winner but I feel like friends and family shouldn't be allowed to enter 😂
Nahhh that's so bullshit lol
Definitely should be "sorry, that's one of my friends and it will be a bad look if they win please can you redraw'

• Angry
I think Elle was trying to show how hard toddlerhood with twins is, but instead she has shown how she’s made a rod for her own back.
These kids don’t know how to function outside of screens. Just look at the way they don’t get involved in anything except dancing for a lady on the screen.

Elle has also shown herself to be a control freak, the way she’s shoving the colouring in in front of them and insisting that they colour in and ONLY colour theirs.
They’re click together paper houses. Who cares if they randomly colour one of the other child’s pieces, let it go.

I’m sure she’s trying to create Christmas traditions but start with something more age appropriate such as a Christmas outfit, or a Christmas book, or helping you bake some gingerbread men. Toddlers love helping you tip the ingredients into the bowl, it just gets messy and they need a little help but again, let it go!
Or you could create a toddler friendly advent calendar with age appropriate little toys or chocolates.
Start the tradition of going to see Santa and getting a family photo if they’re not upset by him (crying kids in the Santa photo isn’t nearly as cute as you think it is 🤮 do better. Their trauma isn’t entertainment).
Make a Christmas decoration using salt dough and their hand print.
The options are endless 🤷🏼‍♀️
Who cares… they’re all still having fun. My boy the same age loves colouring so I would’ve done the house thing too. Nothing wrong with it at that age…
I think there are better things to criticise, Elle is a great mum and doing the best she can.
Have you seen other mothers who neglect their kids?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So I follow a toy company and today three smaller influencers won prizes in their Christmas giveaway...one of these same influencers have done ad work with them and they won a giveaway back in June.
Would you message said company?
It seems sus to me that thee people with larger followings than average won prizes when they've worked with them before.
Or am I being petty hahah..I think there's no accountable for smaller influencers snd that if there are giveaways being run then companies or people need to show how they are selecting a winner!

Reactions: 17
So I follow a toy company and today three smaller influencers won prizes in their Christmas giveaway...one of these same influencers have done ad work with them and they won a giveaway back in June.
Would you message said company?
It seems sus to me that thee people with larger followings than average won prizes when they've worked with them before.
Or am I being petty hahah..I think there's no accountable for smaller influencers snd that if there are giveaways being run then companies or people need to show how they are selecting a winner!
If the wording was ‘winner chosen at random’ then 100%. If it just says winner chosen on x date, then they probably already had their winners picked before even launching the competition. It’s all a scam and I feel sorry for people who enter these competitions who think they have a genuine chance of winning.

• Sad
These desperate attempts at drumming up sales are cringe AF. Obvs last minute and zero budget. Also her podcast "life, mess and success" or something along those lines is a podcast sex fest about her obsessive quest to get laid using ALL the dating apps. She does not hold back goes into details about the sex like gets her toes sucked by some man who wants to worship her feet. All taking place in Bali. She’s a hard case. Get Good Face/ Emma from Emco.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
and he wonders why he's losing followers and engagement. He exploited Nat for pregnancy to get poor Lulu, who he actively tries to drown, and poor Kelly to raise the kids including getting up to them at night. He posts random yassqueen bits of his life, never when they happen, and is on holiday more than he's "influencing"- The bits of his life involve more consumerist crap with ads as he lives it up his mansion. Hmm, wonder why people aren't there for that... when most families are drowning.
This is what I have said before. When it suits him. Tikanga Māori would not have a child on a bench where food is prepared or eaten. He’s always loud to blow a trumpet about something yet when it suits changes his mind.

Reactions: 11
Who cares… they’re all still having fun. My boy the same age loves colouring so I would’ve done the house thing too. Nothing wrong with it at that age…
I think there are better things to criticise, Elle is a great mum and doing the best she can.
Have you seen other mothers who neglect their kids?
She didn’t have sunhats on the kids for their entire Disney visit in the summer, yet she and her partner wore them, I think that’s quite neglectful. I don’t think she’s a bad mum, but if she’s going to pretend to be a parenting expert on YouTube then she should probably stop getting Ms Rachel to babysit.

Reactions: 22
$500 a night for a Bach is rough!
The fact that I have seen Steve on that toilet is enough to put me off renting that shack.
Quick question: If they rent that house themselves then isnt it a bit dodgy sub renting it out on AirBNB ?
Also, the double bed with no headboard really annoys me for some reason.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that I have seen Steve on that toilet is enough to put me off renting that shack.
Quick question: If they rent that house themselves then isnt it a bit dodgy sub renting it out on AirBNB ?
Also, the double bed with no headboard really annoys me for some reason.
They know the landlord and are able to do what they like with the place according to marnie.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If the wording was ‘winner chosen at random’ then 100%. If it just says winner chosen on x date, then they probably already had their winners picked before even launching the competition. It’s all a scam and I feel sorry for people who enter these competitions who think they have a genuine chance of winning.
Yep winner announced on x date.
It just looks soooo suss when yeah three of them are people have done ad work,(even if it was like 2 years ago) or have won giveaways before.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.