Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
I had my first IRL influencer spot today, in fact 4 of them. After living nearby for years I finally caught a glimpse of the Dingwall family, Twinkie’s in tow. Surprisingly they didn’t have their iPads in the pram but there was another couple with them and a couple other kids

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
I wouldn't buy from Spring Free because clearly they have too much profit to be giving away tramps to people who can buy them themselves.

There are families in Aotearoa who can't even afford sunscreen, let alone a tramp. Why not buy one yourselves and gift one? Eeek.

I am quite politically opposed to Emily Writes but I love her content. She's intelligent and interesting. I love how she parents. I love her stories about raising a ND child and how she celebrates her son. 5 stars.

Babes on the toilet. 0 stars. who wants to see that? Why is filming his daughter with her clothes up in the bathroom? Ewwww. Get some boundaries and sanitize that phone.

silencedogood

OE and her story about her son pulling on the “broken” trampoline. Saying that it’s finally broken after a combination of wind + sun is two things, one a really bad publicity post for the brand and two, just highlights how much influencers don’t give a shit about anything they’re given. That trampoline was a gifted product and how long has it lasted them? It’s been absolutely trashed by their kids and they don’t give because it was free. Really disgusting behaviour, Em!

• Angry
  • Wow

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Just in general…..

Never said it had anything to do with the coalition😂😂😂
I was just asking because that’s her most recent post on Substack and I’ll be honest, it had me cry laughing 😂

I never get why people complain about Emily being political, it’s like her whole jam. As a white person who owns property, I am possibly not her target audience, but I’d rather hear her reckons than those of a bunch of fucknuckles shilling seven kinds of candles and hand cream 😆

• Heart

hashtagtea

I can’t work out which version is giving me a bigger ick. The fact that she bought followers so she can create a shitstorm here, or someone here buying them to call her out. Either way, wild.

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Landlords here too! It ain't for the faint hearted and definitely not an easy way to make a living!
Thankfully we have good tenants now. We recently popped $300 grocery vouchers in their letterboxes with a thank you note for being awesome. 3 tenants in 3 different homes, not one thanks! We've also not put up the rent in 3 years despite the property manager suggesting we should
I will say capital gain on secondary properties should absolutely be taxed.

Anyway I'm not here nor justify myself to Emily, just to shut down shit influencers of which Emily ain't one.

• Heart
Assuming Frankie’s friend that’s over is in the same year level at school, meaning he’s 5. I’d be pretty upset if I sent my child over for a pool play date and she was essentially allowed to swim unsupervised. I know he’s there but he’s clearly not watching and it’s one thing to treat your own child as if they’re ready for the Olympics, but not others. Most 5 year olds really need someone either in the pool with them or at least by the waters edge WATCHING. It’s not as if their pool is chest height for the kids or anything

• Angry
  • Wow

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Wonder if any influences will follow this challenge from Emily Writes? 🙄

I absolutely love this from Emily. She is, of course, 100% right, and it's what many of us have been saying for some time. The levels of consumerism by some of these Influencers is so grotesque, especially as most of them are financially well off already, which is often why they have the luxury of being an InFLuEnCEr rather than getting a real job in the first place.
I wonder if any decent research has been done into whether paying a fairly average NZ influencer really pays off for brands? I think so many people see through the crap now and it potentially just puts people off?
I mean how can you believe that something is Erin or Simones favorite nappy or skincare product when it continually changes depending on who is lining their wallets? Do they think we are that stupid?

Also do they not realize what absolute tools they look when one story is 'oh the poor people of gaza' and the next is a life changing eye serum or a ridiculously indulgent staff christmas party with every drunk and dancing around like idiots (heres looking at you Christian).

PS: shoebox christmas is an amazing charity - get onboard if you can!

• Heart

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
pretty sure this has always been a known increased risk with the vaccine but like all of the risks, they are extremely low and such reactions rare. It pisses me off when people make such sweeping statements without including actual stats for context.

Its like saying there’s an increased risk of being run over by a car if you cross the street without providing the actual percentage of people who get run over vs the total number of people who leave their house.

context is what helps stop the spread of gross misinformation
You can also get Bell’s palsy after catching covid, it’s not just from the vaccine, but people never mention that!

Reactions: 18

hashtagadintinywhitefont

I’m rolling my eyes at the influencers on the Disney cruise. From memory they sold out very quickly so not sure they needed the publicity? And the lack of Ad from Sharde but Vaughn has it as an ad.

I’m very jealous they are on it as it’s certainly not something we can afford but I kinda wish Disney had done better with the freecruises aka starship families / make a wish etc etc (not to say they haven’t but it’s certainly the influencers we see on social media)

• Heart

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Don’t ask me how because I have no idea how or why this showed up on my feed thingy but 😂😂😂😂😂😂 MILF Christ on a quad bike, had a nosey Erin makes the page as does that horrid baboon looking Nicolelycefit or whatever her handle is, best laugh I’ve had in ages
Erin has shared it and put Ad. So I don’t think she has a clue when something is an ad or not 😂

Attachments

• Haha

ItsMe1983

There are a bunch of radio announcers and their families on this cruise. All gifted which is unnecessary because I’m sure Disney can sell their cruises without them!
Hopefully the bed bugs that are starting to crop up on cruise ships are waiting for a munch on all the influencers on the Disney cruise! Would be karma!

Elle Herself filming what she eats on a busy day......🙄 Her busy day was sitting and getting her hair done and then her nails....Really busy Elle, you fucken knob!

• Haha

Somethink less

As if you don’t get enough free shit already casarah! Why don’t you leave entering the giveaways to normal people who don’t get sent shit on the daily like you do!
I actually find it so scabby when influencers enter draws. Like you said.. They get enough free shit!

tenfor

Worst house decor : Iya, Flakey dog owner: Milly, grossest: Holly May, worst choice in men: Talz, Rebecca and Summer, worst mother: Marnie and MFM, Child exploiter: Monie and LFYD, Same daily boring content: Tarryn, laziest: MFM and Finau, Beigest: Kate your mate, Exhibionist : Flaps, Worst diet: Ellie, Self conceited : Mandy Duncan, Secret gastric bypass : Meg on air, cooks with cream and serves unhealthy rich food: Kate Hawkeye. Fakest : Simone

• Haha
  • Heart