Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
I know what you mean but we don’t know that she didn’t?
She could have that moment privately with her child, then do a story saying that every night (or often) her child says he misses dad, how she navigates it or whatever. She doesn’t need to video her child to show this.

Reactions: 18

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Guess that list isn't working out, heaven forbid you interact with your child
Oh man when I was a kid if I couldn’t find anything obvious to snack on I would sometimes just fill up a cup with chocolate chips and snack on them 😂 I wouldn’t throw a tantrum on the floor. Mum would get pissed though when there were none left for baking.

• Haha

Bluntastitganache

VIP Member
I had the same thought re MFM making fun of Phil 😢
Remember that time ages ago someone here was really dark on MFM and wrote that big paragraph about how much she dislikes her and how she wishes Phil would meet someone at work and leave her etc, etc - and we were like "Um that's super harsh"
TBH that person wasn't wrong. MFM is just hopeless.

• Heart

Bluntastitganache

VIP Member
Some of those questions that Cassie is getting in her anon question box are really nasty, one says - Does Miles have downs syndrome ? NO ONE here would be that mean I am sure.
Either she does have 'real' haters or she sends those nasty questions to herself and blames Tattle users.
Thoughts?

• Wow

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
That wouldn’t be waste free as well being McDonalds. What does he really stand for? It seems he voices his opinion when it suits and the. other times not.

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Well well well would you look at that, someone’s been buying followers. Pity they don’t pay for your patreon SpongeBob or interact with your stupid Q&A’s. You are a big joke.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

hashtagmytruth

Finau crying about not being with her kids like someone forced her to leave them behind so she could lie in bed all day. Why can’t she lie in bed in Aussie near her kids? Not like she goes anywhere much. I guess at least she’s not drinking as much on lives as she used to lol. But honestly if you’re so sad not to be with your kids fix it. Fix yourself and grow up.

Reactions: 17
She could replace the perished velcro straps for like $12. I know because we have the same tramp and same thing happened. No biggie. However, filming your child breaking the tramp is rank. Agree it is poor taste and poor advertising. Nor in line with her eco values.
Shes waiting for the brand to see it and send her more free shit. Then she will post "wow team, im so greatful we have such an amazing community here! This brand is amazing, they really feel like whanau. Use code SHITTYINFLUENCER10 for 10% off!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17