New Zealand Influencers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another few weeks of the Influenzas Influencers continuing to be boring assholes. However, us TC’s are good at turning tit into something and finding the little nuggets of gold. We’ve all established how to correctly pronounce Kumara...or have we :LOL: , that Mike King is a C$%t and that we cant post about influencers with less than 10k followers…or can we:LOL:

And now for the other updates:

It’s certainly been a busy month for everyone’s least favourite Dads. Christian has given up trying to drown Lulu and has now decided falling from a great height on an age-inappropriate toy is a far more instragrammable way to die. I see a co-lab with the ambulance service in their future. How simply adorable would that be and anything for content babes….oh and by the way #freepalestine

Our favourite Aussie’s have also been very busy, and Cassie made the startling revelation to her closest friends that both Miles and Scott have tounge tie. Poor Cassie, she may be the Elon Musk of Mandurah, but it’s an empty win when she can’t get no brotherly 🐱 :p

So while in the R18 part of the update, Bernadebt the disgusting witch shared some sloppy sex sounds and ‘absolutely not’ sex bruises with a side of tit. You know what they say about the ones talking the most about it Bernie….

Sticking with the sex theme, Flashy Flaps herself, made an announcement larger than her escaping left labia. Yes, she’s having a BABY. Congratulations Edna and Reid on your new cash cow baby. You sure are in the right place to get tips on selling your kids childhood for cash parenting.

Rumor has it, Tarryn may be heading for divorce and is doing an Edna at the gym. Showing your flaps is so last month Tarryn.

The smut reading, cupcake munching mumfluencer is still ensuring her counsellor is never out of a job by still doing absolutely nothing to change her current state. Oh sorry forgive me, she did a walk with her brother lover…. once. Ronan and Chloe got to see how normal kids live at camp for a few days but have returned to their narcissist mother and the same boring lunchboxes every day.

Poor Nepo-Baby Millie finally stood her ground and told Bambam that no one puts her in the back seat, well that sounds better than admitting she was likely dumped for the hired help. Off she stomped with step daddies money to find herself again and patronise her followers again.

Erin has the world’s tallest 17-month-old…oh wait…erm no she doesn’t. She is just once again confirming her stupidity. Turns out he’s just on average, no big story here, so find a new hobby Erin.

Finau continues trying to convince everyone and herself that giving up her kids was the best thing for her and Chicken Seasoning them. She’s sick, again. Depressed, again. Overweight, again. Jobless, again. Taking handouts, again. Lazy, again.

Ellie is still selling reduced to clear candles and still not pregnant, despite no her best effort, Renee is still raging at the world, Elle managed to take the TWINS for a walk without the iPads, Katie Hawkey has moved from delivering alive babies to sharing photos of dead babies and Marnie is turning overpriced beanies into overpriced tea cosy's that absolutely no one will use.

And last but certainly not least, the biggest tit award this month goes to our very own Mother Teresa. Yes thats right, take a bow Holly May. You just don’t give a duck if you lose followers, you just need everyone to post random tit they have found online, that may or may not be factual, about Gaza. Such selfless behaviour really makes our hearts warm. By the way, what exactly did Simone’s lawyers say to you?

Take care TC’s and remember to protect your space over these next few weeks as our favourite influencers start shilling more tit than usual in the lead up to Christmas. You’ve got this!🐱:p:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Another few weeks of the Influenzas Influencers continuing to be boring assholes. However, us TC’s are good at turning tit into something and finding the little nuggets of gold. We’ve all established how to correctly pronounce Kumara...or have we :LOL: , that Mike King is a C$%t and that we cant post about influencers with less than 10k followers…or can we:LOL:

It’s certainly been a busy month for everyone’s least favourite Dads. Christian has given up trying to drown Lulu and has now decided falling from a great height on an age-inappropriate toy is a far more instragrammable way to die. I see a co-lab with the ambulance service in their future. How simply adorable would that be and anything for content babes….oh and by the way #freepalestine

Our favourite Aussie’s have also been very busy, and Cassie made the startling revelation to her closest friends that both Miles and Scott have tounge tie. Poor Cassie, she may be the Elon Musk of Mandurah, but it’s an empty win when she can’t get no brotherly 🐱 :p

So while in the R18 part of the update, Bernadebt the disgusting witch shared some sloppy sex sounds and ‘absolutely not’ sex bruises with a side of tit. You know what they say about the ones talking the most about it Bernie….

Sticking with the sex theme, Flashy Flaps herself, made an announcement larger than her escaping left labia. Yes, she’s having a BABY. Congratulations Edna and Reid on your new cash cow baby. You sure are in the right place to get tips on selling your kids childhood for cash parenting.

Rumor has it, Tarryn may be heading for divorce and is doing an Edna at the gym. Showing your flaps is so last month Tarryn.

The smut reading, cupcake munching mumfluencer is still ensuring her counsellor is never out of a job by still doing absolutely nothing to change her current state. Oh sorry forgive me, she did a walk with her brother lover…. once. Ronan and Chloe got to see how normal kids live at camp for a few days but have returned to their narcissist mother and the same boring lunchboxes every day.

Poor Nepo-Baby Millie finally stood her ground and told Bambam that no one puts her in the back seat, well that sounds better than admitting she was likely dumped for the hired help. Off she stomped with step daddies money to find herself again and patronise her followers again.

Erin has the world’s tallest 17-month-old…oh wait…erm no she doesn’t. She is just once again confirming her stupidity. Turns out he’s just on average, no big story here, so find a new hobby Erin.

Finau continues trying to convince everyone and herself that giving up her kids was the best thing for her and Chicken Seasoning them. She’s sick, again. Depressed, again. Overweight, again. Jobless, again. Taking handouts, again. Lazy, again.

Ellie is still selling reduced to clear candles and still not pregnant, despite no her best effort, Renee is still raging at the world, Elle managed to take the TWINS for a walk without the iPads, Katie Hawkey has moved from delivering alive babies to sharing photos of dead babies and Marnie is turning overpriced beanies into overpriced tea cosy's that absolutely no one will use.

And last but certainly not least, the biggest tit award this month goes to our very own Mother Teresa. Yes thats right, take a bow Holly May. You just don’t give a duck if you lose followers, you just need everyone to post random tit they have found online, that may or may not be factual, about Gaza. Such selfless behaviour really makes our hearts warm. By the way, what exactly did Simone’s lawyers say to you?

Take care TC’s and remember to protect your space over these next few weeks as our favourite influencers start shilling more tit than usual in the lead up to Christmas. You’ve got this!🐱:p:LOL:

And the Oscar for Narration of a docu-series goes to:
✉
You! 🥳🏆👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I see HM has had to back pedal with one of the people she has been getting everyone to follow. They got a tonne of new followers through HM and then starting pushing their small business pages down everyone's throats. HM just needs to shut the duck up. That's about the 3rd time in a week she has made herself look like a tool!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Holy shitballs what the actual 🤮🤮 and here I was thinking Scuntmoan had the worst hooves, these are definitely up there, as for this red talons 🤮😂
---

Those not this ffs
Lol what the duck are these!? They look like like loaves of bread smashed into a sandal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So regarding our mate Cassie, I very vividly recall her saying forever ago that her and Scott only have “adult fun time” when they want to have a baby or very rarely on special occasions. She said this a couple years ago now so things may have changed but while Simone is the queen of vague so you fill in the pieces and make up your own story, Cassie is quickly becoming the queen of slightly rewording the story so people don’t come at her. Thing is, some of us actually remember what is being said and raise an eyebrow when it’s suddenly different.

Also, calling Tattle out for spreading misinformation about her son when she in fact shared a patreon story about him potentially having a tounge tie is low bullshit. We saw the post.

Reactions: 16
So regarding our mate Cassie, I very vividly recall her saying forever ago that her and Scott only have “adult fun time” when they want to have a baby or very rarely on special occasions. She said this a couple years ago now so things may have changed but while Simone is the queen of vague so you fill in the pieces and make up your own story, Cassie is quickly becoming the queen of slightly rewording the story so people don’t come at her. Thing is, some of us actually remember what is being said and raise an eyebrow when it’s suddenly different.

Also, calling Tattle out for spreading misinformation about her son when she in fact shared a patreon story about him potentially having a tounge tie is low bullshit. We saw the post.
She's already commented on the new thread? Wow she's quick off the mark, I'll give her that. I think she quite enjoys tattle as I can't imagine she likes many influencers herself. Just not when it's about her.

Reactions: 11

Amazing summary xxx thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As if you don’t get enough free tit already casarah! Why don’t you leave entering the giveaways to normal people who don’t get sent tit on the daily like you do!
This grinds my gears soooo much, because they also follow a zillion people so then can tag all their buddies 🙄 l and exactly this, she already gets a bunhc sent to her too! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
She's already commented on the new thread? Wow she's quick off the mark, I'll give her that. I think she quite enjoys tattle as I can't imagine she likes many influencers herself. Just not when it's about her.
She definitely enjoys tattle or why else would she be here more than any of us 😂 I wouldn’t be reading here if tit about me was shared and it affected my mental health the way it affects hers 🙃
“Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.