Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lol oOoOOOoOokay Edna 🥴🥴 thanks for clarifying

View attachment 2582184
My friend did this once 😂 the business was selling some seriously hideous clothes (won’t name which one but you can guess) and when she was forwarding the pictures to us she didn’t realise the business was tagged on her list of people to send the story to.
Fortunately she only said something like “wow this one is a really interesting mix of style and colour combo” and the business took it as a compliment and replied to her message saying they appreciated the positive feedback 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ItsMe1983

Are we really body shaming?

Cos what else could you possibly be getting at?
Dont come at me about body shaming.

Its the fact she is filming herself pantless and putting it on social media.

The whole body shaming has been discussed before. Doesn't stop people passing comments on the likes of Finau does it? I've seen comments like "she is a fat slob", "she's a heart attack waiting to happen", "she sits on her fat arse all day and does fuck all". THATS body shaming.....ive said nothing like that in my original post.

Reactions: 22
Not sure the decrease in followers and lack of work is all because you have taken a political stance. Maybe a lot of people are seeing him for what he is as well.
All I read there is ME ME ME ME and more crap about his follower count, paid partnerships and engagement (the things he actually cares about the most and is most bothered by) and very little about the actual Palestine issue 🙃

Reactions: 21

UndiesOnFirst

All I read there is ME ME ME ME and more crap about his follower count, paid partnerships and engagement (the things he actually cares about the most and is most bothered by) and very little about the actual Palestine issue 🙃
Also, and don’t get me wrong - the situation in Palestine is horrific and the number of deaths is terrible - but he says “I’m so angry and frustrated people are being killed everyday” this isn’t new babes…. Atrocities have been happening around the world for much longer than since October 7th. Still can’t fathom his brother stood for the ACT party lol. His parents raised some really special specimens.

Hootyhoot

Wtf did I just read. Hubby and I own a construction business, I could never imagine in my widest dreams telling strangers on the internet how much we earn week by week. What is wrong with her? She seriously needs to do a lot of growing up by the sounds of it.
Yip experienced fanny but brain has yet to catch up

• Haha

silencedogood

Where are people discussing the 📸?
I’ve had my suspicions about her username here for a while and it’s been discussed many, many, many times that we cannot bring this account up. Even asking where we can talk about her, the answer is NOT TATTLE, Ali.

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
Doesn’t matter because we can’t talk about her… plus every time she’s mentioned it goes to her head and she shares it with her small following 🙄 no need to stroke the 1millionkiwikids #1 fans ego any more.
---

And I know I sound like a dick but I’d rather follow the rules than have this thread shut down 😔
You don’t sound like a dick. That person is not an influencer, as much as they desperately want to be. They have less followers than my dogs instagram…

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Emily Writes is becoming a bitter angry person who hates anyone who does well for themselves…..

Used to love her content, but it’s just hating on any “white” person who is educated, has money & owns a house or 2 . She’s another Skete but way more smarter than Skete😂😂
Why, because she’s laughing at the coalition? They deserve it, the negotiations are an embarrassment. What has she shared that’s hating white people?

• Haha
What a stupid comment Sam
I remember a few months back he posted a few photos of the kids, one slide had one of the twins sunbathing with jer legs open and you could see everything... nothing was blurred, you saw this babies whole private parts. Absolutely shocking!! He has a large following, who knows who saw that?! A few people mentioned this and the post was deleted. But it was up for hours, damage done imo☹
---
Surely Maria doesn't turn up to business meetings with this lap top🤷View attachment 2581721
To be fair, Maria doesnt turn up anywhere other than her couch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
There’s ample cause, though. My last landlord refused to put a (legally required) guardrail on the exterior stairs after I had a baby, even though we’d been living there for years and gave lots of notice about it. The one before that tried to charge an illegal letting fee to the people moving in after us and refused to mend a roof leak that had been there for three years. The previous one mended the oven with duct tape 🙄. I have only had one kind and helpful landlord out of six in my life. So if more landlords want to be decent people who take care of their properties, that would help. And don’t even get me started on the landlords trying to be tiktok influencers, that’s a trend that needs to die real fast 😂

It’s not even the concept of landlords I’m against - it’s looking like we’re going to be purchasing a second property and I’m going to become my sister’s landlady. Obviously some need to exist. It’s just, fuck, there’s some shockers out there who are inhumane. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because, like influencing, it’s not a profession that requires empathy, intelligence or talent. Just a bit of good timing, luck and some cash.
This sucks for you! I’m sorry you’ve had shit landlords. But to add another perspective we are landlords and we’ve only had one good tenant in the 8yrs we’ve owned our rental and that was my sister 😂 we have probably only got paid half the rent we were owed in the years and we’ve spent over 100k on fixing the house whenever some drop kick meth/weed smoker moves out. We have no rights to kick anyone out without a stupid amount of notice and we get a “mediation meeting” if we haven’t received rent in months which usually results in $5 per week or something stupid.
we finally have some good tenants that are in and guess what, when they pay rent we don’t actually mind putting in new fixtures and we’ve just added a carport because they have been really good at paying so we feel like we can invest in the property and still make a return.
It should 100% be a given that landlords give back if tenants are good. But boy do we get a shit deal when you have low life’s ruining your house!

I would say some landlords are probably just tired and not willing to add or upkeep the house because it’s exhausting when it’s not looked after. (That’s not to say what your landlord is doing, I definitely believe safety/health and basic rights are still a landlords responsibility)

• Sad
  • Wow

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
I saw a story she posted a day or two ago where she was warning everyone that the covid booster can cause Bells Palsy. I didn’t pay too much attention as I’m not interested in her (or anything that smells like quackery), and didn’t see the hospital stories, but am assuming she has developed Bells Palsy following a covid booster?
pretty sure this has always been a known increased risk with the vaccine but like all of the risks, they are extremely low and such reactions rare. It pisses me off when people make such sweeping statements without including actual stats for context.

Its like saying there’s an increased risk of being run over by a car if you cross the street without providing the actual percentage of people who get run over vs the total number of people who cross the street.

context is what helps stop the spread of gross misinformation
---
Side note: Bells Palsy is actually a known secondary complication of the covid virus so you’re fucked if you do, fucked if you don’t

Reactions: 20

ihateliars

VIP Member
WTAF is happening! Iyia Liu has her home available for photo shoots! It’s a bloody GJ Gardner Home that is not landscaped nor does it have concrete outside or a pool! However it does have a Springfree trampoline. It’s called DELMONT ESTATE. Seriously what is she inhaling 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20