Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tryharder

VIP Member
And I know I sound like a dick but I’d rather follow the rules than have this thread shut down 😔
I’ve got an idea. All the people here wanting to discuss this, set up your own tattle thread. See how long it lasts and whether it gets shut down. And keep it out of here. Thanks

Reactions: 17
Amen! So sick of the same people trying to chat about her on here. Go form a Facebook group and stop trying to make fetch happen, she’s not going to happen!
HARD AGREE.
So sick of this person being talked about by the same people who get told again and again to stop talking about her.
Go make a fresh thread where she can be discussed and leave her out of here.

• Haha

silencedogood

Does anyone know if Cherie provides lunch for her staff every day, or is it just during the sale this week? Either way, all the food she’s shown looks incredible. I wish more bosses would put this much effort into showing appreciation for their staff. Looking at you Simone and you 1/4 cut of pieces of bakery items you grabbed on the way to the photo shoot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Not Holly May getting people to donate for a particular cause and then changing who it's going to halfway through people donating 🤦‍♀️ Then once again having to backtrack and refund people as they didn't want their money going to the other cause. When will people learn? It's not the first time she has done this. She's the last person I'd be transferring money to anyway! She's likely to pocket it herself!
I absolutely wouldn’t trust her to donate it all! Just donate directly ffs!
Anyone who donates to her cause is just up her ass trying to get on her good side.

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Some of those questions that Cassie is getting in her anon question box are really nasty, one says - Does Miles have downs syndrome ? NO ONE here would be that mean I am sure.
Either she does have 'real' haters or she sends those nasty questions to herself and blames Tattle users.
Thoughts?
Completely agree. Tattlers have been very good at calling out any nastiness towards kids, absolutely no one has made those comments about her kids on here I am sure of it.

UndiesOnFirst

He's at it again! Why the sudden need to share content of him on to toilet?! You've got to be a fully blown narcissist to think people would want to see that?
Years ago he launched a podcast - when every man and his dog was doing a podcast - called Love From Your Lads - it’s still on Spotify if you want to torture yourself - and in it he said he’d been called a narcissist and he took it as a complement. I can’t remember his rationale but it was appropriately deranged.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Cassie, get off tattle. Your whole life revolves around us ‘haters’. You are harassing us. Go be with your 100 kids.

• Haha
I think this year we should do 2023 Influencer Awards

Feel free to add some categories! I’ll go first:

- best eyebrows
- worst eyebrows
- most disliked influencer
- most liked influencer
- most relatable influencer
- dumbest influencer moment
- best influencer moment
- grottiest influencer
- best dressed
- best house styling
- worst dressed
- funniest influencer moment
- cutest influencer pet
- biggest grifter
- cutest influencer couple
- best influencer ad

Place your nominations now and I’ll keep track.
Results will be shared 12th December.

• Haha
  • Heart

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
Ew who wants to do a paid partnership with McDonalds. You couldn't pay me enough to eat that shit let alone promote it.

LFYDs whinging about how people wanted him to do a paid partnership for some Israel thing and he was aghast. Babes, you'll do literally ANYTHING so it's not a stretch. If LFYads was even remotely interested in other people, maybe he'd give away some of the shit he's got, especially when his family has millions and the last thing Frankie needs is another bloody free toy.

Are you okay? I think being triggered and having those feelings are somewhat normal, likely mixed in with a bit of guilt and 'what can i do to help?' right? Absolutely understand those feelings, you arent alone.
Sorry for the sappy, just wanted to check in and see if you were okay.
Continue with the regular tattling 🤪
---

Hahaha! When i was a kid we had a lemon dipped in sugar, sometimes icing sugar if we felt fancy 😂 dang we were poor hahaha
Thanks for checking in, I’m ok! I get myself upset very easily and can get stuck on images/situations and find it hard to compartmentalise. It’s why I choose to steer clear of a lot of the raw imagery around the current Gaza situation, and listen to/read information instead. I got the same way when the media was over reporting info from the Lauren Dickerson case! I mean Morgan can post what she likes, I just wouldn’t have expected that from her and so was surprised to be confronted with it. Chronically online people forget that normal people aren’t sitting around watching videos of dead people in a warzone all day.

• Heart
If Cassie claims to not have bought them, I’m sure we’ll see her lose that amount of followers as she deletes them. But oddly that doesn’t seem to have happened. I absolutely will believe Cassie’s side of the story if she deletes them all over the next couple days (easy to do as she lives on her phone answering questions anyway).

If someone here DiD buy them though, that’s weird and creepy. One of Tattle’s rules is to keep it on Tattle, and breaking it is probably a sign that that person needs to get out and touch grass.
Yeah I thought it was cooked whoever rang the council on her for the water thing.
Buying bots and spending money to troll her is so fucked up I don’t even know what to say.
Yuck.

To all the Influencers that are using their babies as “advertising” and cash cows think about them and their safety.
---

He could actually grow a pair and tell her to fark off lol
---
Edna I think you just outed the sex of your baby before your gender reveal.
Is this one of those 'are the shoes pink or green' things again? Because those socks look white to me, am I half blind? (Probably)

• Haha