New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoy those three years you get to choose....unless you are Asher and Ryder Forsyth...:you will neeeeeeever choose boys šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Or Tarryn Donaldsonā€™s kids- they donā€™t even get a choice how their rooms will be either! Who wants a green cat piss wall!
I feel Katieā€™s child is going to become quite spoilt! Terrible thing to say but they way she portrays her comments about her own child are just going down that rabbit hole.

Reactions: 10
Shame on you Sabbeyjey pretending to have cerebral palsy while shopping at #gifted kings plant barn. You give off woke vibes but this says different. Disgusting. And don't @me that she is pretending to need the toilet. It's not cool.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Nicolealyce is copying Christian and getting a vitamin infusion. . Bad advertisement for the company and the "nurse" not wearing glovesšŸ¤¢

She should have watched the tv programme which basically said, waste of money, doesnt workšŸ¤·

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry Iā€™m a bit delayed on my bedtime reading (lol), so just catching up on the thread now. Canā€™t believe Elle has tablets ON HER PRAM, those kids have no chance at learning how to be people that function effectively in the real world if they are never given the opportunity to just watch people, and find their own entertainment.

Also, does anyone else think that Zaziā€™s kids are really badly behaved? For someone that spouts parenting tips non stop she seems to spend a significant amount of time retaking ā€œdysregulatedā€ kids and finding drawings on the walls

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus wept, the (Iā€™m not allowed to say fake diamonds so I wonā€™t) class of this sorry excuse for a woman is unbelievable. Seeing what you had for breakfast aka your white granny undies is šŸ¤®
Everything about this woman is šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 11
question: did she call her kid Pepper after she started this company or did she name the company after the kid? Or is it cos she sells spices and stuff? I'd never heard of her before this thread haha
Her original / very first products were lactation aids so aimed at bfā€™ing parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Nicolealyce is copying Christian and getting a vitamin infusion. . Bad advertisement for the company and the "nurse" not wearing glovesšŸ¤¢

She should have watched the tv programme which basically said, waste of money, doesnt workšŸ¤·
On behalf if all nurses!!! Gloves aren't hygienic. They are porous and give people a false sense of security. Unless they are single use sterile packaged gloves (super blimmen expensive and unaffordable, even for hospitals) they are not hygienic. They are in a box collecting germs all the time.
Hand hygiene is more important that gloves. Regular washing of hands and hand sanitizer gel is way more effective.

Thanks for reading my Ted talk!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry Iā€™m a bit delayed on my bedtime reading (lol), so just catching up on the thread now. Canā€™t believe Elle has tablets ON HER PRAM, those kids have no chance at learning how to be people that function effectively in the real world if they are never given the opportunity to just watch people, and find their own entertainment.

Also, does anyone else think that Zaziā€™s kids are really badly behaved? For someone that spouts parenting tips non stop she seems to spend a significant amount of time retaking ā€œdysregulatedā€ kids and finding drawings on the walls
Haha oh my gosh so funny your comment about Zazi! I hadnā€™t thought about it but yes!!! Her kids are disregulated next min sheā€™s disregulatedā€¦

Before Etta she went on about tv being the worst. Now sheā€™s boasting about them quoting Wallace and Gromet lol. Sheā€™s a big hypocrite and makes out like sheā€™s an expert in everything parenting. Some of her early play ideas were good and I generally align with her parenting philosophy so I donā€™t mind the idea behind her content I always find it comes across as condescending.

Reactions: 10

I came here to say the same thing. I would be pissed if I was her landlord the amount those kids draw on the walls

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.