New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame on you Sabbeyjey pretending to have cerebral palsy while shopping at #gifted kings plant barn. You give off woke vibes but this says different. Disgusting. And don't @me that she is pretending to need the toilet. It's not cool.
This is actually disgusting! Pretending to have any form of a disability is completely diacrimatory towards the disabled community.
Of course Sabbey doesn't care about anyone but herself cus she's so "boujey"

Reactions: 11
On behalf if all nurses!!! Gloves aren't hygienic. They are porous and give people a false sense of security. Unless they are single use sterile packaged gloves (super blimmen expensive and unaffordable, even for hospitals) they are not hygienic. They are in a box collecting germs all the time.
Hand hygiene is more important that gloves. Regular washing of hands and hand sanitizer gel is way more effective.

Thanks for reading my Ted talk!!!
Yes!! This always makes me laugh when people on here criticise the bakers/cooks for not wearing gloves. But when you get your kitchen and practices assessed by the council to be commercial they drill it into you that you shouldn’t be wearing gloves! Hand hygiene and drying (using separate towels for drying each time you wash) is far more hygienic. You can tell if you have egg white on your hands to wash off because you can feel it, but you can’t tell if you are wearing gloves and it’s easier to cross contaminate.
I’m by no means defending just Jess or Bernadette because they also have very long nails and Jess’s food/kitchen always looks questionable. But it’s actually not a rule to wear gloves, it’s the opposite 😂

Reactions: 22
I wonder if Elleherself is still going away, I think it was today? After her cryptic hospital post with one of her Twinkies, she's now gone silent.

Reactions: 4
That's hilarious
She used to give them the new mums she delivered babies for at the hospital - actually very thoughtful

But she was dobbed in and shut down. She may have been selling I’m really unsure on that part cos it’s a long time ago

Anywho, her bestie magnoila was also dobbed into the council not long after and shut down and they assumed it was the same person going after them

It wasn’t. I know some of the peeps who reported magnolia, and they don’t know who Katie is 😅

Sadly one her the mums or their friends/family must have done it

Reactions: 5
Jesus wept, the (I’m not allowed to say fake diamonds so I won’t) class of this sorry excuse for a woman is unbelievable. Seeing what you had for breakfast aka your white granny undies is 🤮
Just wondering, why do you have such a hang up over the “fake diamond” thing? I don’t get it?

Reactions: 9
She used to give them the new mums she delivered babies for at the hospital - actually very thoughtful

But she was dobbed in and shut down. She may have been selling I’m really unsure on that part cos it’s a long time ago

Anywho, her bestie magnoila was also dobbed into the council not long after and shut down and they assumed it was the same person going after them

It wasn’t. I know some of the peeps who reported magnolia, and they don’t know who Katie is 😅

Sadly one her the mums or their friends/family must have done it
Wow, that's interesting - because obviously she wasn't making them for profit but they were a gift of sorts.
SO happy Bernadebt got shut down though good on that person who ever it was.

Reactions: 4
On behalf if all nurses!!! Gloves aren't hygienic. They are porous and give people a false sense of security. Unless they are single use sterile packaged gloves (super blimmen expensive and unaffordable, even for hospitals) they are not hygienic. They are in a box collecting germs all the time.
Hand hygiene is more important that gloves. Regular washing of hands and hand sanitizer gel is way more effective.

Thanks for reading my Ted talk!!!
And often gloves are stored in bathrooms, the boxes are open, perfect landing spot for poo particles

Reactions: 1
Yes!! This always makes me laugh when people on here criticise the bakers/cooks for not wearing gloves. But when you get your kitchen and practices assessed by the council to be commercial they drill it into you that you shouldn’t be wearing gloves! Hand hygiene and drying (using separate towels for drying each time you wash) is far more hygienic. You can tell if you have egg white on your hands to wash off because you can feel it, but you can’t tell if you are wearing gloves and it’s easier to cross contaminate.
I’m by no means defending just Jess or Bernadette because they also have very long nails and Jess’s food/kitchen always looks questionable. But it’s actually not a rule to wear gloves, it’s the opposite 😂
I actually didn’t know this but it makes total sense and honestly, I am kinda grossed out if I see a food place like a cafe or restaurant making stuff with gloves on. Obviously just as gross if they or the place is grotty and making things without gloves also but it gives me icky vibes. I guess that’s why!

Reactions: 7
I actually didn’t know this but it makes total sense and honestly, I am kinda grossed out if I see a food place like a cafe or restaurant making stuff with gloves on. Obviously just as gross if they or the place is grotty and making things without gloves also but it gives me icky vibes. I guess that’s why!
Even better when you see someone at like a sausage sizzle or something taking cash with their gloves on then handling food 😂😂😅😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So Rebecca has just been on ranting again about how nobody is coming to her shows. First thing, she advertised like a week or two before said shows and sorry to say but not many people can just whip out money for a show with such short notice. If I want to go to something like this, I have to plan it in the budget and have as much notice as possible! But also, Does she actually not even realise that she’s basically been radio silent on social media for the best part of the year, with the odd ad here and there?? Before that silence she set up Patreon and tried the close friends thing (both a major fail and basically just taking money from people without giving anything in return).
Then all of a sudden it’s going to be their only income and it’s back begging for everyone to fund that. I used to really love her when she came on and talked about relatable and realistic parenting etc. but I think she’s on borrowed time too, she doesn’t really seem that relatable anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So Rebecca has just been on ranting again about how nobody is coming to her shows. First thing, she advertised like a week or two before said shows and sorry to say but not many people can just whip out money for a show with such short notice. If I want to go to something like this, I have to plan it in the budget and have as much notice as possible! But also, Does she actually not even realise that she’s basically been radio silent on social media for the best part of the year, with the odd ad here and there?? Before that silence she set up Patreon and tried the close friends thing (both a major fail and basically just taking money from people without giving anything in return).
Then all of a sudden it’s going to be their only income and it’s back begging for everyone to fund that. I used to really love her when she came on and talked about relatable and realistic parenting etc. but I think she’s on borrowed time too, she doesn’t really seem that relatable anymore.
At the risk of asking the obvious I wonder if she’s considered the fact that maybe people just don’t want to go watch her?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ol 'more money than style' bringing the Dahmer vibes 😳
Seriously, I've never seen her wear anything even half pie decent 🙃 she thinks she's such a style icon 🤣
---

Well nowadays we talk about butt plugs alongside chats about cooking and what our children are wearing, so I guess it's no wonder politics are also heavily discussed these days!
Lol omg that Meg girl was giving off those vibes too the other day those sunnies ain’t it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely. She started posting all this unhinged ranting sporadically, with periods of total silence and then said it was because of her ADHD diagnosis and she didn’t want to show up for social media anymore because it was bad for her mental health. All of which is totally legitimate.

But then suddenly she is on a comedy tour.

I didn’t realise it was actually on now as I thought she was still selling the tickets. Virtually zero lead time before the show. It’s the sort of thing where I’d imagine you might want to go with some girlfriends or mum friends, arrange to go out for dinner or drinks first etc. As a mum of 3 kids you would think she would realise the time needed to decide and plan to go out to an event like this.

But does she want to be on social media or not? It seems a bit sad if she hasn’t resolved the issues around why she was finding it toxic but has been forced into making it her full time job again because of her husband getting to follow his whims. Also, as you say, if it is going to be her main source of income what is her niche now?

The surrogacy journey was interesting and the decision to have the third baby. Before that she was funny and it was young parent related. I’m not sure where she fits now. Or whether she is relevant. She seems to have alienated most of her audience.

Reactions: 18
Is this actually fashion or are they going into bondage wear?
Also what’s the point in having a shop if you open it 2 maybe 4 hours a week? Just get a warehouse for cheaper? Or I dunno, pay someone to have it open?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.