New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if I got a FREE ticket to go see her I would put it in our fireplace and burn it
I got asked by a friend if I wanted to go see it so clearly she has some kind of audience still interested. The ticket prices are crazy though, $40, you can see Hayley Sproull who is a legitimate comedian for $30.

Reactions: 12
I got asked by a friend if I wanted to go see it so clearly she has some kind of audience still interested. The ticket prices are crazy though, $40, you can see Hayley Sproull who is a legitimate comedian for $30.
$40!!!!! duck me you couldn't pay me enough to listen to that screechy voice 😳 well you could, but it would be A LOT 🤣🤣🤣 and even then I would wear ear plugs 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Rebecca claim to be a comedian? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Rebecca claim to be a comedian? 😬
Well she says it’s a comedy show, to quote from the website “Rebecca Keil’s Mum Jokes 2.0 is a stand up comedy show compromising a collection of her raw and real mothering moments.”
To be honest I dont actually know who she is other than skin read what is here so I have no idea if she’s actually funny or not. I’m presuming from your reaction that she’s not haha

Reactions: 8
I would rather spend my $40 on the fletch vaughan and Hayley live show! At least I’d actually have a laugh
From what I can remember from Rebecca before this past year is she was funny and entertaining but now she cares too much of what the internet says so she says something and then like f*** what anything thinks so it’s not really funny anymore

Reactions: 11
Just wondering, why do you have such a hang up over the “fake diamond” thing? I don’t get it?
Cos they are not actually fake diamonds. They are man made but it is still they same process of compressed carbon thar makes them. Man-made diamonds are also more ethical due to exploitation in the mines.

Introducing you to “Midnight Motors”😂😂😂

Mightnight Motors but operate between the hours of 9-2pm.

Well done Spongebob and Alvin🫣
They need to lock down their ABN info too as it wasn’t hard to find their address since they’ve linked it to their business name 🤦🏻‍♀️ yes I’ve blacked it out because I’m a decent human being!

Attachments

• Haha
Introducing you to “Midnight Motors”😂😂😂

Mightnight Motors but operate between the hours of 9-2pm.

Well done Spongebob and Alvin🫣
Well isn’t that false advertising 😂🤪

They are sure to be rolling in it with those very practical hours 🤣 I’m sure Cassie will be very fast to prove us all wrong when the bookings come flying in!

• Haha
At the risk of asking the obvious I wonder if she’s considered the fact that maybe people just don’t want to go watch her?
I’m confused about how the heck those shows are making money, I’m in the events business and once you factor in the venue hire cost, AV/sound costs, her flights and accommodation to each location (is she flying back to Chch in between the shows?) and all the other misc costs that events always have, plus the number of people at some of the events doesn’t look that big, surely she isn’t clearing much $ for each show.

Reactions: 12
This is actually disgusting! Pretending to have any form of a disability is completely diacrimatory towards the disabled community.
Of course Sabbey doesn't care about anyone but herself cus she's so "boujey"
And her BFF is Shaneel Lal (who I love), so she is like the diversity and inclusion aly making fun of people with disabilities! Hypocrite.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.