New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clint Randall sharing stories about his son it’s a bit of a funny story but also something that he could be teased at school for. I wish these people would think before speaking

• Sad
Reactions: 8
On behalf if all nurses!!! Gloves aren't hygienic. They are porous and give people a false sense of security. Unless they are single use sterile packaged gloves (super blimmen expensive and unaffordable, even for hospitals) they are not hygienic. They are in a box collecting germs all the time.
Hand hygiene is more important that gloves. Regular washing of hands and hand sanitizer gel is way more effective.

Thanks for reading my Ted talk!!!
I’m not sure where you are getting this information but she should absolutely be wearing gloves if inserting a cannula. There is a risk of blood exposure. It doesn’t obviate the need for good hand hygiene obviously. As a healthcare worker if you are at risk of any form of body fluid exposure you should be wearing gloves.
Imagine if your dentist came at you without gloves on but said “don’t worry, I’ve washed my hands” I’d be a bit concerned also 🤣

Reactions: 19
You’re welcome my friend😘
So weird that they have total AUD on the invoice, I’ve never seen that before unless buying something from overseas. Of course it’s aussie dollar as you live in Australia. It would be tit if you were charging NZD in Australia haha

Reactions: 5
Hey simple Simon Cassie keep posting those invoices as I will keep sending them to the IRD so they know how much ftc NOT to pay your Gloriavale arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Spongebob fam don’t want to use daycare so their poor youngest kids are going to be spending days watching daddy dix scooters and mummy do basic math.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
People like Maria and Simone will have a lot more bought/bot followers because they have been around a lot longer too. Used to be all the rage once influencing took off.

Reactions: 12
Why is Elle herself so American? She often speaks in a weird American accent, says diaper etc etc
Trying to be relatable and build a US following.
---
Aaaand lfyd is back.
Reiterating Lulu and her confidence bahaha with swimming
Doesn't film her from his end anymore😢 We can't see her gasping for air because he's forced her to swim the length, without teaching her how to hold her head up to breathe. She needs to learn to float confidently, roll on to her back, and breathe.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.