New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle with her sick kid going on a flight to America. Poor lil thing, she's going to be miserable.

And the balls to ask your subscribers what to spend it on
Poor wee thing looked miserable, really red under her eyes although I see Melissa covered that up with some lame excuse that the boy twin fell on her and potentially gave her a black eye. 14hr flight for toddler and being unwell is going to be awful for everyone

• Sad
Reactions: 9
OE decided what to do with that spare $16K
I was one of the ones who said you pretend to be poor Emily Holdaway. Kindly state your sources in future.

And you are deliberate. You deliberately pretend you “can’t afford” things in the hope you’ll get it for free. Don’t act dumb.

You and Aaron need your bleeping heads read. Read the room.
How many people could only dream of having $200 to spend on groceries every week, let alone SIXTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS to put towards whatever they want?

Go duck yourselves. You disgust me. This humble bragging is gross. Be cancelled already.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Poor wee thing looked miserable, really red under her eyes although I see Melissa covered that up with some lame excuse that the boy twin fell on her and potentially gave her a black eye. 14hr flight for toddler and being unwell is going to be awful for everyone
She made them dance and perform for the camera, too much like Simone. Little girl looked very red eyed and sad
And the back pack, 😏with the child in the front pack🤷
Definitely worried there will be another melt down like last year. Could be a long 14 hour flight
But it's all good, she's blogging it, so she can give tips to other moms about how to travel with toddlers
How can they take so much carry-on?🤦

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She made them dance and perform for the camera, too much like Simone. Little girl looked very red eyed and sad
And the back pack, 😏with the child in the front pack🤷
Definitely worried there will be another melt down like last year. Could be a long 14 hour flight

How can they take so much carry-on?🤦
Poor Elle "operation no meltdowns" you can't expect kiddies to be perfect ESPECIALLY on a small space like a plane. I wonder if as a child she was told to be quiet, don't cry a lot etc that's why she tries so hard with the Twinkies so they're perfect, don't cry etc 🧐

Reactions: 8
Ahh you bet me to it! All I could think was what a bleeping skite she is. I am disgusted at what she earns. We work bleeping hard in a proper job and don’t get to spend all day at the beach getting stoned. Argh she makes me so angry.

Reactions: 14
Ahh you bet me to it! All I could think was what a bleeping skite she is. I am disgusted at what she earns. We work bleeping hard in a proper job and don’t get to spend all day at the beach getting stoned. Argh she makes me so angry.
Should’ve spent some of that money on buying shoes for her kids, so awful they go to school with no shoes on

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Elle hasn’t even taken off yet and has piled the twins high with activities. Surely we all know to just give them one thing at a time and to just chill out for a sec. Most kids I know have soooo much to look at when a plane is boarding. So many people, cool things out the window, lights etc. You don’t need to immediately throw everything at them, how will they ever learn how to relax and enjoy their surroundings?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Deliberately asks people to donate when she could fund things herself.
Deliberately asks for people to fund her chook run enclosure.
Everything she does is done Deliberately

• Angry
Reactions: 20
No wedding rings?? But I am a new follower, so unsure if she normally wears them or not? Have noticed people say they suspect she has separated.
Looked through some old photos and she wasn’t wearing them in quite a few, but also definitely has them. Might depend on what she’s doing I guess. She wasn’t doing any hard labour today but was working out wearing gloves so could be a factor? Or trouble in paradise!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Elle hasn’t even taken off yet and has piled the twins high with activities. Surely we all know to just give them one thing at a time and to just chill out for a sec. Most kids I know have soooo much to look at when a plane is boarding. So many people, cool things out the window, lights etc. You don’t need to immediately throw everything at them, how will they ever learn how to relax and enjoy their surroundings?
The irony is that she’s obviously avoiding giving them screen time to keep them occupied (imagine being on that flight when they become hysterical) but on her phone nonstop.

Little plastic crappy toys will keep them happy for about 5 minutes

Reactions: 5
Why is Elle going back to the states again?
just go when the kids are a bit older..

Reactions: 3
Cos they are not actually fake diamonds. They are man made but it is still they same process of compressed carbon thar makes them. Man-made diamonds are also more ethical due to exploitation in the mines.
Thanks Cassie, I know that part. I was actually asking the original poster what their problem with the “fake diamonds” as they mention it all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.