New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor wee thing looked miserable, really red under her eyes although I see Melissa covered that up with some lame excuse that the boy twin fell on her and potentially gave her a black eye. 14hr flight for toddler and being unwell is going to be awful for everyone
Far out, went to have a look at her stories. I can't believe how the first part was all about how unwell the girl twin was and that she was the sickest she'd ever seen her so they'd been rushed through at after-hours but then she went on to say that they'd never travel with sick kids and they'd been given the all clear by the Dr's so long as she met certain milestones. That poor wee girl, she's going to be miserable travelling.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Elle with her sick kid going on a flight to America. Poor lil thing, she's going to be miserable.

And the balls to ask your subscribers what to spend it on
What did her followers say? Did anyone say buy her kids some shoes? Lol
---
Thanks Cassie, I know that part. I was actually asking the original poster what their problem with the ā€œfake diamondsā€ as they mention it all the time.
šŸ™„

Last edited:
Nah, they def have screens too lol. The whole shebang šŸ˜‚
She litreally said before boarding the fight that its bed time or passed, how hard would it be too sit quietly with a bottle read a book look at lights out the window and just try relax and mayb get some sleep, but nope out come the iPads I don't think she really has any idea. Poor people on flight next to her!

Reactions: 18
Ok so youā€™ve just copied a name from not one, but two mechanics in your old town? And also, worst email address Iā€™ve ever seen. Imagine telling this email to an old person over the phoneā€¦.
Couple of bright sparks we have here.
Wow! How embarrassing! Come up with your own name and not copy from someone else esp from a town you canā€™t stand! Clearly there two twits have not a creative bone in their body! I guess you just have to look at their basic as house!

Reactions: 11
Ok so youā€™ve just copied a name from not one, but two mechanics in your old town? And also, worst email address Iā€™ve ever seen. Imagine telling this email to an old person over the phoneā€¦.
Couple of bright sparks we have here.
Oh my! How embarrassing for the Saunders - I can't believe what a daft name it is in the first place, let alone a daft copied name!
And yes that email address is ridiculous

Reactions: 6
BRANDING 101
What not to do
Have an email address that doesn't match your business in anyway.
Have a business NAME that doesn't relate to your business in anyway eg open 9am till 2pm yet called "Midnight Motors" or whatever it is
Be an egg know it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Far out, went to have a look at her stories. I can't believe how the first part was all about how unwell the girl twin was and that she was the sickest she'd ever seen her so they'd been rushed through at after-hours but then she went on to say that they'd never travel with sick kids and they'd been given the all clear by the Dr's so long as she met certain milestones. That poor wee girl, she's going to be miserable travelling.
I know right! Bit of a difference if say it was a cold or something minor, but if she had been as lifeless and sick as what Elle had been making out no way I would be taking my toder on an overseas flight! I'm sure rich sister got Flexi flights and insurance and can move the booking

Reactions: 7
But everyone know bio oil is a crock šŸ¤£ just a payday
Technically in her reel sheā€™s promoting it as nourishing her body and hasnā€™t mentioned it wonā€™t actually get rid of scars etc. Iā€™m just over influencers jumping ship all the time. I mean how many arenā€™t promoting a certain protein powder now! Hello Fresh seems to be on the back burner with a lot of them. Brave Face has disappeared againšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
---
I think Elle is dramatic! Iā€™ve never heard of a doctors surgery not allowing an appointment for a child- unless they know Elle
quite well. There is always spare appointments available for this reason. If she was like she was she would have been asked to come in and a nurse would have checked her and they would have squeezed an appointment in. This is me speaking from experience!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So for Katie Hawkey to be all about protecting her childā€™s privacy and not showing her face etc. does anyone else find it weird that sheā€™s openly sharing details about her house for sale: address, real estate company, open home days and videos of the house?!
I know people would probably be able to figure it out anyway by looking through real estate but the fact sheā€™s openly sharing it all gives me the ick. If that was me Iā€™d be keeping it pretty quiet that itā€™s my house for sale for fear of weirdos finding out that itā€™s where I live!

Reactions: 8
So for Katie Hawkey to be all about protecting her childā€™s privacy and not showing her face etc. does anyone else find it weird that sheā€™s openly sharing details about her house for sale: address, real estate company, open home days and videos of the house?!
I know people would probably be able to figure it out anyway by looking through real estate but the fact sheā€™s openly sharing it all gives me the ick. If that was me Iā€™d be keeping it pretty quiet that itā€™s my house for sale for fear of weirdos finding out that itā€™s where I live!
No because they think they are all that and a follower will buy their house!

• Haha
And coming to the open home to be nosey and look through your cupboards

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Elle is dramatic! Iā€™ve never heard of a doctors surgery not allowing an appointment for a child- unless they know Elle
quite well. There is always spare appointments available for this reason. If she was like she was she would have been asked to come in and a nurse would have checked her and they would have squeezed an appointment in. This is me speaking from experience!
Hmmmm, my kids have been really unwell and our Dr's surgery couldn't fit them in even after speaking to the nurse on the phone to see if we could get one of the special appointments they have set aside for urgent cases so I do actually believe that she would have been told they didn't have any appointments.

Reactions: 4
Older kids are different to babies. It maybe different however I do know that most surgeries leave a number of appointments open for emergency bookings.
Why is Tarryn now telling us sheā€™s an over thinker? Love these self diagnosing influencers. Itā€™s also the fact she calls herself a perfectionist- she has no idea!

Reactions: 4
Technically in her reel sheā€™s promoting it as nourishing her body and hasnā€™t mentioned it wonā€™t actually get rid of scars etc. Iā€™m just over influencers jumping ship all the time. I mean how many arenā€™t promoting a certain protein powder now! Hello Fresh seems to be on the back burner with a lot of them. Brave Face has disappeared againšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
---

Yes!!! 100% this. There are certain "red flags" which can be an indicator of a serious or life threatening condition, which need to be seen within an immediate time frame. Loss of consciousness, elevated temp, decreased number of nappy changes, pain, lethargy non blanching skin rash. Even if Dr isn't available straight away, a nurse can do an initial assessment and obtain baselines, then liaise and initiate treatments

The fact Elle said she was phoning round multiple private a/hs to see which one had the quickest wait time, said a lot. If she was really worried, why didn't she phone for an ambulance.

That entire post she put up with YIKES on it, was nothing more than click bait to get engagement. Then she comes on and tells nothing, except she's had advice from a Dr and they'll be flying.

Why not just say, for example, Roo fell on Revie, we were worried she might have had a concussion and when she deteriorated we sought medical advice, or Revie had a 24 hour virus, but it's all good now, we are following the Drs advice. I'll put up a you tube "How to survive with a toddler with ....." so you can see how easy it is

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.