New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love those influencers going to the ‘Brave Face’ promotion tonight now suddenly promoting it after a long time not mentioning it at all

Reactions: 13
Not sure, I only met them after they got together but I know them both very well and she’s an extremely manipulative person so that could have played a part.

Reactions: 1
Or they're drowning in debt and only being kept afloat by her parents. I refuse to believe they can afford that lifestyle and pay 2 staff to do all the actual work in the business, from what they make selling overpriced candles and her sporadic influencer work.

Reactions: 16
Haha for someone that says the haters don’t bother her, it sure sounds like they do

Reactions: 14
I don’t know how they got married or together but they had 5 cos they had 1 and then quads, they didn’t keep having them lol

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she was always like that, they were together for a while.
Got married when they were young so they probably grew up a bit after that and changed.

Reactions: 2
Love those influencers going to the ‘Brave Face’ promotion tonight now suddenly promoting it after a long time not mentioning it at all
Yeah hashtag Jess who’s doing the work and Mandy Drent are the only ones that I’ve seen post about using it. The rest are only going to get it for free and exploit their kids

Reactions: 5
SpongeBob greasing up EmCult's arse so you can blame EmCult for SpongeBob's patreon and close friends coz, you know, EmCult is SpongeBob's idol

And as for weather fomo?? Wtf there hasn't even been any good weather yet has there? (I don't follow SpongeBob, just what I read here).

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Lotties chat this morning
I applaud her for protecting her children’s privacy and attempting to do something about dodgy people following her account

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.