New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the Jamie Kay posts regarding her products are hilarious however, reading them I’ve come to realise how nasty their business is to people who complain!

Reactions: 2
Yes mangrind is great but we go through it too fast to justify the cost lol the big jars they have ocassionally would be great.. not gonna lie attempted to make my own version but wasn’t as good haha.

I got my husbands Xmas pressie from flybuys points this year - such a good rewards system

Reactions: 3
Some of the Jamie Kay posts regarding her products are hilarious however, reading them I’ve come to realise how nasty their business is to people who complain!
Oh yeah they are actually quite nasty! They have fucked up so many times. I boycotted for a few years but I’ve brought a few things recently

Reactions: 1
The TikTok trending / everything but the bagel seasoning is really easy to make

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone purchased dresses from Ezibuy online? Are they ok? True to size?
I’d be cautious of buying anything from Ezibuy! They’re in liquidation… my mum, who has bought from them for years and did know this, bought something a few months ago…it never shipped and she can’t get in contact with them for a refund etc

• Wow
Update on the Boody leggings that someone recommended on here as a Lululemon dupe a while ago, mine arrived and they are definitely nothing like them, and could tell just by looking at them that they would be see through at the bum area, so I returned them all for a refund.
BUT.. it made me search for the true Lululemon dupe that I had seen recommended by multiple people on Facebook / Instagram before (I just presumed that Boody must have been it but it wasn’t) and it is CRZ yoga! I’ve only worn them a few times but so far so good they feel just like the Lululemon aligns!

Reactions: 5
Man rub is a favourite here. It has a kind of smoky bbq flavour to it. I put it on meats, in stews, and put it in Mac n Cheese the other night 👌🏼 it was really good.
I also put man grind in everything. You can make it all yourself but something about theirs hits different.
I haven’t tried much else tbh! I wanted to get the ham glaze but missed out. Boo.
FYI 😘

IMG_9628.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Update on the Boody leggings that someone recommended on here as a Lululemon dupe a while ago, mine arrived and they are definitely nothing like them, and could tell just by looking at them that they would be see through at the bum area, so I returned them all for a refund.
BUT.. it made me search for the true Lululemon dupe that I had seen recommended by multiple people on Facebook / Instagram before (I just presumed that Boody must have been it but it wasn’t) and it is CRZ yoga! I’ve only worn them a few times but so far so good they feel just like the Lululemon aligns!
I’ve also purchased the Glowmode leggings from SHEIN and they are a very good wearing non see-through dupe to lulus! I wouldn’t normally purchase from there but like many couldn’t justify spending $$$ on tights and saw some good reviews on SM.

Thank you I just got paid so I snapped one up today 😍 you’ve saved Christmas LOL!
Aw yay happy to help! Looool the way Tattle has infiltrated my brain! As soon as I saw it was restocked I’m like “I’m sure a friend of mine wanted this??… 🤔
….yeeea my “internet friend” 🫠🫠🫠🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw yay happy to help! Looool the way Tattle has infiltrated my brain! As soon as I saw it was restocked I’m like “I’m sure a friend of mine wanted this??… 🤔
….yeeea my “internet friend” 🫠🫠🫠🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
I thought the same when I saw the P&M story! But you were quicker to share here than me 😁

Love to see tattlers helping tattlers, we’re good witches ❤

• Heart
Anyone bought an at home IPL kit like iluumi? I'm being bombarded with ads for all different brands now I'm semi-convinced.. lol. Or has anyone here actually had IPL dome professionally? Worth it? Horror stories? I'm so sick of shaving and plucking! I am dark haired so there's no hiding 😅

Anyone bought an at home IPL kit like iluumi? I'm being bombarded with ads for all different brands now I'm semi-convinced.. lol. Or has anyone here actually had IPL dome professionally? Worth it? Horror stories? I'm so sick of shaving and plucking! I am dark haired so there's no hiding 😅
I have had it done professionally. I think its efficiency depends on your hair type. I have dark hair and fair skin and in the places I’ve had it done I shave maybe once every 2nd month and I got it done about 3 years ago now.

Are supplements from Eve wellness worth the hype?
I have tried period pal and noticed a difference with less cramping, pain and being able to function on the worst days after taking them.