New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would we have on there 👀😂
Oh man, hard to pick. But maybe the following:
Iamsoph - because she seems to live a pretty good life and could be the relatively unproblematic one.
Pebbles - To call the others out.
Simone - To see her and Pebbles go at it. Plus she could bring the fraud much like Erika Jayne.
Suzanne Paul - Because we need some kind of entrepreneur on the show.
Angela Stone - Because she was just so deluded and I need to know if she’s still like that.

Reactions: 6
Iamsoph - because she seems to live a pretty good life and could be the relatively unproblematic one.
Simone - To see her and Pebbles go at it. Plus she could bring the fraud much like Erika Jayne.
Angela Stone - Because she was just so deluded and I need to know if she’s still like that.
Good list!
DEFINITELY have to get Angela
✨⭐i’M rEaL⭐✨ back!
100% Suzanne Paul
Maybe Boujee Jess or Flappy McFlap Flaps Edna to fill the “narcissist with a business” quota
Need someone a bit more “normal” and single…maybe someone like “old producer Caitlin”?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good list!
DEFINITELY have to get Angela
✨⭐i’M rEaL⭐✨ back!
100% Suzanne Paul
Maybe Boujee Jess or Flappy McFlap Flaps Edna to fill the “narcissist with a business” quota
Need someone a bit more “normal” and single…maybe someone like “old producer Caitlin”?
Suzanne would be a loose unit, she’d be great.
I would also love someone like Abby Plested so I can find out wtf people like that do with their day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is such a good list!
Rebecca Kiel for some chaos?
Bernadebt for the delusion?
LFYD as friends of the housewives to add some bitchiness?

Reactions: 1
Postpartum hairloss
Omggg I just sat here combing my hair with fingers and so much was coming away 😨
Anyone have any tips? Stuff I could take?

• Heart
Postpartum hairloss
Omggg I just sat here combing my hair with fingers and so much was coming away 😨
Postpartum hair loss broke my heart. I have no advice except I promise it does stop eventually!
I took collagen tablets with my second child and it did nothing for the hair loss or growth in my opinion.

Postpartum hairloss
Don’t bother with the like of that Kiri vitamin stuff Simone and Erin are shilling. Simone said she saw a difference after two weeks 🙄 just keep in mind she is being paid to say that. Kerastase have a hair loss range called Genesis you could try

Postpartum hairloss
I’ve had it both times literally nothing helps but it does stop eventually. I think the most annoying part was the growth coming back I have all these bits on my hairline that look stupid

Postpartum hairloss
If it's hormonal, you might just have to ride it out. Supplements can potentially help if it's more to do with general depletion/not getting everything you need (easily done for any new mum, especially if you're breastfeeding).

I take BePure One religiously and didn't suffer any postpartum hair loss, but I don't know if that's down to the supplement or me just not having postpartum hair loss 🤷🏻‍♀️

Might pay to see a naturopath or nutritionist? (I've never found GPs awesome with stuff like this, but if yours is sound they could be worth a go.)

Recommendations for restless legs? Please don’t just say magnesium but tell me a really good product. I have always had restless legs but lately it’s got worse. I’m waking up tomorrow more and even while awake my legs are sore and restless. I do weights and notice it more when it’s a squat day! It’s now interfering with my sleep!

• Sad
Recommendations for restless legs? Please don’t just say magnesium but tell me a really good product. I have always had restless legs but lately it’s got worse. I’m waking up tomorrow more and even while awake my legs are sore and restless. I do weights and notice it more when it’s a squat day! It’s now interfering with my sleep!
I have many deficiencies so have a lots of prescribed medication for my GP, so nothing you can get OTC, however IF you wanted t get bloods done maybe ask about your electrolyte/potassium levels? I have low potassium/sodium so a supplement intake for that REALLY helps my restless leg syndrome!
Sorry that’s very unhelpful!

Reactions: 2
Is there a lot of burglary/car theft in Christchurch? I’m moving there from the UK and when I’ve been researching areas to live, I’m always surprised by one or two people in the Reddit thread or wherever chiming in with a casual “Oh it’s ok around there but I’ve been burgled twice/had my car stolen outside the supermarket there” They say it so casually as if it’s an everyday occurrence! I know there have been problems with kids stealing cars for ram raids.

The crime rate in general is lower than where I am in the UK so I’m surprised by the number of mentions (I get that no one posts to say “Hi just wanted to let you know I’ve never been burgled before. Bye!”) of these crimes and how blasé people seem to be about it happening.

Is there a lot of burglary/car theft in Christchurch? I’m moving there from the UK and when I’ve been researching areas to live, I’m always surprised by one or two people in the Reddit thread or wherever chiming in with a casual “Oh it’s ok around there but I’ve been burgled twice/had my car stolen outside the supermarket there” They say it so casually as if it’s an everyday occurrence! I know there have been problems with kids stealing cars for ram raids.

The crime rate in general is lower than where I am in the UK so I’m surprised by the number of mentions (I get that no one posts to say “Hi just wanted to let you know I’ve never been burgled before. Bye!”) of these crimes and how blasé people seem to be about it happening.
There is always going to be car theft and burglaries in any areas, some are worse than others.
What areas are you thinking of moving into?
Ram raids appear to have died down but they are targeting diaries and vape shops. Auckland has them more frequently.

There is always going to be car theft and burglaries in any areas, some are worse than others.
What areas are you thinking of moving into?
Ram raids appear to have died down but they are targeting diaries and vape shops. Auckland has them more frequently.
Yea there are always going to be “dodgy” areas, but in saying that people get burgled in more affluent areas too so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I lived in CHCH for many years, in lots of diff areas and was never burgled/broken into 👍
I miss living there so much! Hopefully you’ll love it too!

Crime rate is low it’s just commented on all the time. When I moved in the UK, it was the major incidents over petty crime that always was reported.

Thanks for the reassurance. I figured it was a case of nobody will comment on all the times nothing happened to them, they’ll only mention times something out of the ordinary happened. They all just seemed so laid back about it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.