New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are supplements from Eve wellness worth the hype?

I have tried blood sugar babe and didn’t find any difference with it. I really liked “morning person” though.
I have 3 sample sized supplements that I got free with it that I need to try out, can’t remember what they are called but will report back.

Reactions: 1
Anyone bought an at home IPL kit like iluumi? I'm being bombarded with ads for all different brands now I'm semi-convinced.. lol. Or has anyone here actually had IPL dome professionally? Worth it? Horror stories? I'm so sick of shaving and plucking! I am dark haired so there's no hiding 😅
Yes I’ve had Laser Hair Removal on multiple areas….legs, underarms, bikini. It’s actually super fast (those 3 areas would get treated in maybe 30 mins) and makes life so much easier. I have dark hair and have a medium toned skin and it’s been a game changer. There’s a couple of random patches I might go back and get treated on my legs and I have a sprinkling of fine hairs in the other areas but so much better than waxing or shaving.
I went through Laser Clinics NZ who seem to offer a no frills style service (with good prices on their packages). They’re owned by a large Australian outfit I think (?) so perhaps have good buying power when it comes to purchasing machines.

I went through Laser Clinics NZ who seem to offer a no frills style service (with good prices on their packages). They’re owned by a large Australian outfit I think (?) so perhaps have good buying power when it comes to purchasing machines.
Thanks for the info on where you got it done. I'm thinking it would be more reliable to go professional rather than an at-home version.

Yes I’ve had Laser Hair Removal on multiple areas….legs, underarms, bikini. It’s actually super fast (those 3 areas would get treated in maybe 30 mins) and makes life so much easier. I have dark hair and have a medium toned skin and it’s been a game changer. There’s a couple of random patches I might go back and get treated on my legs and I have a sprinkling of fine hairs in the other areas but so much better than waxing or shaving.
Same I’ve had laser done

underarms, legs, Brazilian, and holy it’s worth every cent

No more waxing what so ever, I did my underarms after the original lock down and aside from having a stubborn hair done once more this year, I’ve had zero regrowth and no issues

Reactions: 4
Same I’ve had laser done

underarms, legs, Brazilian, and holy it’s worth every cent

No more waxing what so ever, I did my underarms after the original lock down and aside from having a stubborn hair done once more this year, I’ve had zero regrowth and no issues
I’d love to, but have fair hair and fair skin 😔

Reactions: 3
I’d love to, but have fair hair and fair skin 😔
I’ve got fair hair on my legs and still did it and it severely reduced my leg hair! I probably shave once a month or so but the growth is super sparse and patchy so in winter it’s probably less than that. They never say it’s a full elimination, it’s hair reduction, and I’ve definitely noticed that

Anyone here got hulu since it launched in NZ? Any reality tv hoes here?
I LOVE reality tv. Does it have all the Real Housewives series on it because I’ll be subscribing if it does!
I can’t find anywhere that plays all the different series, I only have Netflix currently which isn’t even up to date on the latest BH episodes 🙄

• Heart
You should log into Flixtor. It has everything! You pay roughly $150-190 for a two year subscription. Watch on any device.

• Wow
I LOVE reality tv. Does it have all the Real Housewives series on it because I’ll be subscribing if it does!
I can’t find anywhere that plays all the different series, I only have Netflix currently which isn’t even up to date on the latest BH episodes 🙄
Yup and gets all the new eps same day as the US. Plus everything bravo like vanderpump rules and winter house

It sure does! Even the Auckland season. I watched it recently and it was so cringe, but so good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It sure does! Even the Auckland season. I watched it recently and it was so cringe, but so good 😂
Omg I remember seeing one of the Auckland housewives at a McDonald’s not long after the filming wrapped 😂 it’s about as close as I’ve ever got to a celebrity LOL.
Is RHOMelbourne on there?? I bleeping love Gina, she’s reality tv gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg I remember seeing one of the Auckland housewives at a McDonald’s not long after the filming wrapped 😂 it’s about as close as I’ve ever got to a celebrity LOL.
I lovvvvved RHOM the first few seasons. How amazing was Chyka!?

It is! I’ve only just started that series but I reckon it’s pretty good. I’ve already watched the original Beverly Hills ones with Kim and her iconic line of “you stole my goddam house”