New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before but it’s been 9 years, she has short supervised visits with her kids. She definitely has mental health issues and won’t ever get her kids back. Especially since they’re spread out around a mix of relatives and foster carers.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said this before but it’s been 9 years, she has short supervised visits with her kids. She definitely has mental health issues and won’t ever get her kids back. Especially since they’re spread out around a mix of relatives and foster carers.
I hate to say it but, honestly, good. I’m glad. Some people absolutely should NOT have unsupervised care of their children.
IF she is the woman in the articles there’s absolutely no way they should be back with her.

I bet the same people who are supporting pixie are also the ones who were pro-smacking their kids. It's fucked. Why do so many people support child abusers in this country.

Reactions: 7
I bet the same people who are supporting pixie are also the ones who were pro-smacking their kids. It's fucked. Why do so many people support child abusers in this country.
She’s disguising herself as someone who is trying to do better but that tit should start automatically when you find out you’re pregnant. Nothing will excuse what she did.
People want to feel good and want feel good stories but they forget that it’s a human being’s whole childhood that has been destroyed by the person who was meant to care for them the most.

Reactions: 5
She’s disguising herself as someone who is trying to do better but that tit should start automatically when you find out you’re pregnant. Nothing will excuse what she did.
People want to feel good and want feel good stories but they forget that it’s a human being’s whole childhood that has been destroyed by the person who was meant to care for them the most.
She wants validation which she ain’t getting from me. Cool I get she’s trying to do the right thing now but that doesn’t change what you did do . Your right my mindset changed when I got pregnant (I wasn’t like her but grew up quickly) and I think most peoples do too.

Reactions: 4
I could not believe that thread! I guess I must live a sheltered life because I had no idea that ideology was still quite so prevalent. Especially so happy to openly admit to it on a public forum like that
I often feel like I live on another planet compared to most in that group!! I got smacked as a kid, like most of us did back in the day, but if I saw one of my siblings hitting their kid there's no way I could stand for it.

Reactions: 4
Holy god damn! 😳😳😳

I found the women’s discussion group from this thread and finally got accepted into it yesterday and have been down a deep rabbit hole since, it’s WAY better than influenza BS 😂😂😂

That Pixie stuff is WILD! I’m sure I’m still missing some pieces but HOW are there so many people saying she’s doing amazing… what the actual!? 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy god damn! 😳😳😳

I found the women’s discussion group from this thread and finally got accepted into it yesterday and have been down a deep rabbit hole since, it’s WAY better than influenza BS 😂😂😂

That Pixie stuff is WILD! I’m sure I’m still missing some pieces but HOW are there so many people saying she’s doing amazing… what the actual!? 🤯🤯🤯
Welcome to the black hole that is the never dull WDG 😂

• Haha
I feel this is a safer space right now! I had to mute the WDG post, I was getting way too invested. Clearly a common theme of mine
I muted after getting too invested with that other crazy woman who I think turned out to be a scammer….had a kid was it Cassie or something like that? Lived in ChCh?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Cassia I think? I understand she has been blocked by multiple pages for scamming people.
Yup that’s her. Mary Grace was the kid! I flipped between feeling sorry for her and thinking she was nuts. I didn’t think she would be a scammer because she wasn’t smart enough. I guess all part of the act.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.