New baby and post birth advice #41 Trigger warning: Soup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody have any good recs for a car seat for grandparents car? It would have very little use so really don't want to spend much but it will be used about 10 mins 4 days a week max.

We were going to use 5yos old joie 360 but got it out the loft to fit it in MILs car and its covered in mould 🤢
I got Joie tilt for £90 in argos before xmas. It seems good so far. I did read it’s not good for higher percentile kids tho x

Reactions: 1
Was just in Asda, and stood at the checkout giggling to myself because the Asda magazine this month bears the title “Souper stars” and is full of soup recipes. Then the checkout woman asks what’s funny and I couldn’t work out how to explain my favourite online pumpkin @jackolantern is who I’d describe as a souper star… so i settled with saying I’d been playing with the baby instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was just in Asda, and stood at the checkout giggling to myself because the Asda magazine this month bears the title “Souper stars” and is full of soup recipes. Then the checkout woman asks what’s funny and I couldn’t work out how to explain my favourite online pumpkin @jackolantern is who I’d describe as a souper star… so i settled with saying I’d been playing with the baby instead 😂
I love how I infiltrate all your lives, if it isn't you all yeeting things left right and centre it's bleeping soup, she's a legend, she's a star

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there anything more annoying than a KW giving you “advice” on how to do something you do several times a day that he does about once every week????? Please duck off
Or asking what veg he wants with a roast and he asks for a Brussels sprout/bacon/creme fraiche & Parmesan Gratan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or asking what veg he wants with a roast and he asks for a Brussels sprout/bacon/creme fraiche & Parmesan Gratan
I asked Mr T what we should have for tea once and he said Beef Wellington, it was 4pm on a weekday 🙃 I just don’t ask any more, he’s also suggested dauphinois potatoes as a side once, you’re getting some bleeping oven chips and you’ll be happy with it pal

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Getting little imp a ballpit on specialbuys and I thought I'd have a general browse... there's a SOUP MAKER, do I do I?! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Get a pretty ball pit 🤣 I rejected the nice instagrammable foam ones in favour of a colourful pop up one with tunnels etc thinking it would be more fun for him but it’s a monstrosity, the colours are gross and it’s honestly starting to irrationally enrage me looking at it every night. If only it would fit in a Kallax.

doesn’t help that I have to do a full on work out putting 817638283 balls back in it once he’s gone to bed and then angrily sit in front of it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ladies has anyone ever used one of those rockit rockets on their prams to help prolong naps? Do they actually work?

I asked Mr T what we should have for tea once and he said Beef Wellington, it was 4pm on a weekday 🙃 I just don’t ask any more, he’s also suggested dauphinois potatoes as a side once, you’re getting some bleeping oven chips and you’ll be happy with it pal
They’ve got some cheek! The most he offers me is a bacon sandwich that’s been burnt to a crisp, oh and cold as he likes us to eat together 🫠

• Haha
Just catching up as I've taken some time off, congratulations @ThePidge how lovely 😍

Hope you're all ok girls. I'm in such a funk at the moment. I'm back at work on the 30th and literally sobbing most days about it. How is my baby nearly 9 months already and mat leave has basically ended?! He has his settling in sessions next Thurs and I just want to cry. I'm lucky to be going back part time but I'm just in denial its over so quickly 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Baby has started saying “me, me” when she want something which is super sweet. It also means I’ve heard “me, me” at increasing decibels 3026169401 times today 🤦🏼‍♀️🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ladies has anyone ever used one of those rockit rockets on their prams to help prolong naps? Do they actually work?
Yeah I got one and it's worked for us about 3 times. I mainly tried to use it to keep him asleep in the pram when we got home from the dog walk but he always managed to wake up just as we were coming through the door 🙄 Would try and get one second hand if you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.